[ 1 post ] 
 Post: #1 | Post subject: Chronicles of Brothers (Book 2 & 3) by Wendy Alec (.EPUB)+
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:09 pm 
Major eBook Releaser

WRZ$: 69116.60
Chronicles of Brothers (Book 2 & 3) by Wendy Alec
Requirements: EPUB/MOBI/PDF Reader, 3.8 MB
Overview: Wendy Alec is a high-profile media personality with a worldwide audience. This is the third nove in the series, Book One, Fall of Lucifer, Book Two, Messiah: The First Judgement.
Genre: Fantasy

ImageImage

Messiah: The First Judgment
The Brothers trilogy traces three archangel brother, Michael, Gabriel, and Lucifer, and their harrowing journey from the flawless world of the palace chambers in the first heaven through Lucifer's banishment with his fallen host to Perdition. Only one can put a stop to Lucifer's malevolent plans, Lucifer's arch adversary, the Nazarene.

Son of Perdition
Son of Perdition is the third installment of Wendy Alec's Chronicles of Brothers series. This third book tells a fictional account of the beginning of the apocalypse foretold in the Bible's book of Revelation. The prophecies of Revelation come to life through the underhanded motives of a secret shadow government, guided by the directions of the fallen angel Lucifer. Skillfully using third-person perspectives from multiple characters and dimensions, Alec drives the point that a book cannot be judged by its cover. In Son of Perdition, events that seem to be accidents or chance occurences are not as simple as they appear. Behind them lies the meticulous planning of the shadow government. From revelations of the shadow government's undertakings to Adrian De Vere's true origin, Alec weaves a captivating story, leaving the reader to ponder just how much they have been taught is true and to eagerly await the next installment of the series.

Download Instructions:
Rapidgator

Mirror:
HugeFiles

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:09 pm 
The Advertiser

[ 1 post ]