[ 1 post ] 
 Post: #1 | Post subject: Fast-Tracked by Tracy Rozzlynn (.EPUB)(.MOBI)(.PDF)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:33 pm 
Major eBook Releaser

WRZ$: 69558.60
Fast-Tracked by Tracy Rozzlynn (Fast-Track Trilogy #1)
Requirements: EPUB/MOBI/PDF Reader, 1.2 MB
Overview: Study hard, do well on your assessment, and you’ll be rewarded.
The phrase had been repeated throughout Alexandria's life. A person’s ranking on the assessment test determined everything. Their job, where they lived, and even who they could marry. At least that’s what Alexandria though before she received the results.
Everything Alexandria believed was a lie. Fast-trackers run the country. Anger one of them and your whole world could fall apart. Anger one of them and the people you love would suffer.
Alexandria was elevated to fast-tracker status while her best-friend turned true love was plummeted to the lowest possible rank - a guaranteed life of hardship and misery. She plunges herself into the fast-tracker’s world in hopes of helping Byron. But can she help Byron before she completely loses herself to the allure of their lifestyle?
Genre: Sci-fi

Download Instructions:
Rapidgator

Mirror:
HugeFiles

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:33 pm 
The Advertiser

[ 1 post ]