Dictionaries, encyclopedias
Apr 5th, 2009, 4:03 am
Talking Concise Oxford Dictionary v7.1 (All Oxford dictionaries)
Requirements: WM5.0, WM6.x (Classic and Professional)
Overview: Oxford dictionaries for Windows Mobile presents The Concise Oxford English Dictionary, Concise Oxford Thesaurus, Oxford Beginner's Chinese Dictionary and The Oxford Russian Dictionary containing the high-quality dictionary databases and the SlovoEd application engine from Paragon Software (SHDD), the world's leading provider of software for mobile platforms.

Image Image

Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University's objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide. The preparation of dictionaries, of all types and for all ages, has been a central part of its activities for more than 100 years.

Oxford dictionaries for Windows Mobile presents The Concise Oxford English Dictionary, Concise Oxford Thesaurus, Oxford Beginner's Chinese Dictionary and The Oxford Russian Dictionary containing the high-quality dictionary databases and the SlovoEd application engine from Paragon Software (SHDD), the world's leading provider of software for mobile platforms.

Two industry leaders have combined their efforts to provide a revolutionary combination of high-quality reliable reference content and state-of-the-art technology for your translation needs.

Improve your language skills with Oxford dictionary:
• Read books, documents and web-pages just from your PDA and quickly translate unknown words without leaving your active application by using the Resident Module. All translations are provided in pop-up windows.
• Find the translation of the word in any grammatical form with help of built-in Morphology Module for English and Russian languages. Word forms are also provided.
• Check correct word pronunciation with English Sound Modules, containing pre-recorded voice of native speakers.
• Study the language in the easiest and most effective way using Oxford dictionary. Check yourself with the words you have added to Flash Cards from the dictionary.
• Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using wildcards ("*", "?" replace a letter and group of letters).
• Keep your Oxford dictionary always up-to-date. New Online Update feature lets you know of updated dictionary version available for download and you can also set up frequency of update check.
• Discover new dictionaries and download it directly to your device with the built-in Online dictionary catalog.
• Learn how to use Oxford dictionary with the help of colorful and animated Tutorial in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Chinese Traditional and Simplified languages.

Additional tools:
• Irregular English verbs
• Hyperlinks between different related articles and directions to check your comprehension
• Quick dynamic search of words while you type
• Search History to see the translation of last 30 words
• Improved usability with faster interface on Windows Mobile devices
• Supports multiple dictionaries installed at a time with rapid switch amongst them
• Optional font size to set customer interface in accordance with your taste
• Dictionary interface is available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Chinese Traditional and Simplified languages.
• Dictionary installation on memory cards to save main memory-space for other programs and applications

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.penreader.com/pocket-pc-software/Oxford.html

Download Instructions: Cracked.
1. Install from Desktop via ActiveSync (Continue without registration).
2. If you need additional dictionaries, download as much you want. to do this, go to Menu -> Translation Direction -> Other Dictionaries...
3. That's all !

http://depositfiles.com/files/3vv3d5g7t

Mirrors:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/yibzs4

UPDATED [Apr. 07 2009] - Sound chopping problem has been fixed. overwrite exist one with this.
Cracked-exe only: http://depositfiles.com/files/kmzut26qj

< CAB file: OxfordPPC.ARM.CAB - Cracked Oxford.exe - Instructions > - G & a
Apr 5th, 2009, 4:03 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Apr 5th, 2009, 9:24 am
Nice Release. +15 (+5 for the Mirrors) WRZ$ Reward. Category: Languages.
Apr 5th, 2009, 9:24 am
Apr 5th, 2009, 10:04 am
CAB file for everything is possible?
Apr 5th, 2009, 10:04 am
Apr 5th, 2009, 10:39 am
No french Thesaurus :(
Apr 5th, 2009, 10:39 am
Apr 5th, 2009, 3:39 pm
thanks i have been looking for this for a long time, after i downloaded lexisgoo, hope its of the same caliber...... thanks a lot , i appreciate it.................
Apr 5th, 2009, 3:39 pm
Apr 5th, 2009, 3:53 pm
CAB please
Apr 5th, 2009, 3:53 pm
Apr 5th, 2009, 4:21 pm
Do you happen to have the Smartphone version of this software? I'd appreciate that.
Apr 5th, 2009, 4:21 pm
Apr 6th, 2009, 5:07 am
Many thanks..you have fulfilled my request.works fine on my omnia
Apr 6th, 2009, 5:07 am
Apr 6th, 2009, 6:50 pm
UPDATED [Apr. 07 2009] - Sound chopping problem has been fixed. overwrite exist one with this.
Fixed crack: http://depositfiles.com/files/kmzut26qj

qsharp wrote:Do you happen to have the Smartphone version of this software? I'd appreciate that.

This can be used on both PPC and SP.
Apr 6th, 2009, 6:50 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Apr 7th, 2009, 3:56 pm
Great dictionary 10$ reward.

Are there americn accent sound modules available for this dictionary?
Apr 7th, 2009, 3:56 pm
Apr 8th, 2009, 6:59 pm
Pooya wrote:Are there americn accent sound modules available for this dictionary?

Oxford = english school english ;)

"Merriam-Webster" dictionaries (also compatible with this crack) should be american english.
Apr 8th, 2009, 6:59 pm

Greetings from
Bernd
Apr 8th, 2009, 11:16 pm
HsqcRQF5 wrote:
Pooya wrote:Are there americn accent sound modules available for this dictionary?

Oxford = english school english ;)

"Merriam-Webster" dictionaries (also compatible with this crack) should be american english.

Well , I have checked webster and SlovoED dictionaries and they are both in British accent tto :(
Apr 8th, 2009, 11:16 pm
Apr 13th, 2009, 12:37 pm
I could not get the thesaurus or any other languages to download. I can't seem to select the download folder
Apr 13th, 2009, 12:37 pm
Apr 14th, 2009, 11:21 am
chookz wrote:I could not get the thesaurus or any other languages to download. I can't seem to select the download folder

Grab the dictionaries directly from the developers homepage: http://www.penreader.com/pocket-pc-dict ... index.html
Start the installer at the PC. Then use Windows' serach function to find >*.prc<.

Although it is the same engine, Duden, Pons and Webster installs the dictionaries into different locations. Just copy all needed PRC files into one common folder.
Apr 14th, 2009, 11:21 am

Greetings from
Bernd
Apr 14th, 2009, 5:09 pm
it runs Ok..... But I wonder why the voice is available for only some words? (about 50 % of words...)

Compared to Longman dict. which dict. is better? (if not talking about the voice function.)
Apr 14th, 2009, 5:09 pm