Any kind of program used for calculations
Aug 2nd, 2009, 10:37 pm
Panoramic Calc Pro v2.8.0
Requirements: PPC WM5, WM6
Overview: Panoramic Calc Pro offers more power, more features and the most accuracy than any other mobile calculator.

Panoramic Calc Pro offers more power, more features and the most accuracy than any other mobile calculator. With 10 powerful calculators and 10 additional Financial calculators, Calc Pro is by far the top choice to replace your default Windows Mobile calculator. With five calculator modes, five display options, and five skins, Calc Pro works the way You want. You can use Panoramic Calc Pro to perform any of the standard or advanced operations for which you would normally use a handheld calculator.

* Ten calculators included for uncluttered and efficient performance: Standard, Scientific, Base Conversions, Graphing, Unit Converter, World Currencies, Date & Time (Touch Screen Only), Constants, Financial, and Statistics
* The Financial Calculator contains 10 powerful calculator worksheets to help solve common financial problems
* Five (5) display options: normal, fractions, scientific, engineering and fixed (2-10 decimal places)
* Five (5) calculator modes: simple, algebraic, direct algebraic, expression and RPN
* Copy and Paste functionality allows transfer of results to other programs, such as Excel and Word
* Option for use of regional settings to format onscreen answers
* Open and Saving of CSV files for both regression worksheets
* Easy to use menu systems for quick and intuitive navigation
* Record Tape option outputs a text record of all your calculations so you can review later
* Quick Toggle button to return to the previous calculator
* Five (5) custom skins
* Finger friendly buttons and menus for touch screen devices
* Simple to use - most options are available just by tapping the display (Touch Screen).
* "Smart Input" technology prevents you from entering invalid expressions and avoids errors

Version 2.8.0 - Released August 01, 2009
* Worked over for memory leaks and bugs - minor speed and memory improvements
* No longer replaces default calculator (by several requests)

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.panoramicsoft.com/mobileapps/calcpro/Calcpro.php

Download Instructions: no serial needed
Calc Pro v2.8.0 Download file from depositfiles
Mirrors:
Calc Pro v2.8.0 Download file from turbobit
Calc Pro v2.8.0 Download file from letitbit
Calc Pro v2.8.0 Download file from sharingmatrix

< CAB file: Panoramic.Calc.Pro.cab - No serial needed - SiMiLaR > - G & a
Aug 2nd, 2009, 10:37 pm

если качаете не с моих ссылок, то все претензии не ко мне
if you download it not from my link, please not ask me why it not work
Aug 2nd, 2009, 11:16 pm
Reward: 15wrz$ + 7wrz$ for mirrors Total: 22wrz$
Category: Calculators
Aug 2nd, 2009, 11:16 pm
Aug 3rd, 2009, 6:03 am
hi!
looks nice but cant install on my trinity with WM 6.1, ROM NiAx 4.0, says " Installation was unsuccessful. d because of it is not digitally signed with a trusted certificate"
Aug 3rd, 2009, 6:03 am
Aug 3rd, 2009, 7:51 am
Same here. I couldn't install it on my Omnia.

EDIT: Download it from other mirrors. Rapidshare CAB file is not working. Others install without a hitch.
Aug 3rd, 2009, 7:51 am

Samsung SGH i900 16GB - Omnia - WM6.1
Aug 4th, 2009, 4:36 pm
rs cab does not work!
correct or delete please!
Aug 4th, 2009, 4:36 pm

htc hd2
laurentius26 leo v 4.5 wwe
Aug 4th, 2009, 7:32 pm
Yes please remove or fix RS cab. It doesn't work.
Aug 4th, 2009, 7:32 pm
Aug 4th, 2009, 9:12 pm
its true, dont install in my htc touch :(
Aug 4th, 2009, 9:12 pm
Aug 4th, 2009, 11:18 pm
Installed fine for me, but it just says "trial expired", I don't know if the crack is duff or maybe there is something lurking in the registry from a previous version which is messing it up. :(
Aug 4th, 2009, 11:18 pm

Less Than 10wrz$ ? Have a look here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96368

If you would like to smile more.....then smile more :)
Aug 7th, 2009, 3:53 pm
its work great with me ijust make pc setup and after installation
just copy the crk file into the pogram file folder in the omnia
and working very nice
Aug 7th, 2009, 3:53 pm
Aug 7th, 2009, 10:29 pm
Well I've tried all the downloads and the pc installer and the cab, swapped over the patched exe. and still no joy for me getting this working "Trial Expired". I had no problem with the previous version so I figured I'd just go back to that and now I get the same "Trial Expired" issue with the previous version. I use this a lot so I thought well maybe I'll make this one of the apps I actually pay for (a fair few now) and wow bit of a high price tag on this one. I would love to get this back in action, so if anyone has any ideas why this is happening please do tell. Does any one else even have the same issue? I can't see how it could be a device/rom specific problem, more likely a crack problem. :(
Aug 7th, 2009, 10:29 pm

Less Than 10wrz$ ? Have a look here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96368

If you would like to smile more.....then smile more :)
Aug 8th, 2009, 1:48 am
Having a problem with 2.8.0 and HTC HD ... when in currency conversion screen and want to select "Currency From" from a combobox - PanoramicCalcPro terminates :(
Aug 8th, 2009, 1:48 am
Aug 8th, 2009, 10:39 pm
no problems on the Touch HD (original ROM), works great, good service and many functions, thank you
Aug 8th, 2009, 10:39 pm

mfg phon3Xx