Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Apr 13th, 2014, 5:04 pm
Master Mage by D.W. Jackson (Reawakening Saga, #6)
Requirements: ePUB or MOBI Reader | 291 kB, 688 kB | Version: Retail
Overview: Farlan has welcomed those of magical heritage with open arms, but it has come at a price. The Brotherhood is amassing a large army in the Kingdom of Rane to the east with designs on not only conquering Farlan but slaughtering every mage and magical being that dares to stray into their path.
Thad has sent out his friends in hopes of rallying the magical creatures to defend the only known safe haven in Kurt. The dwarves that hide in their valley, the elves of the wooded isle, and the Vathari who dwell deep in the underearth—they are the only hope Farlan has to win. As the last of the winter snows melt, Thad must ride out to face the coming horde with his meager army and pray that help comes soon; otherwise, all will be lost.
Genre: Fantasy

Download Instructions:
(MOBI) http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/30506544/file.html
(ePUB) https://www105.zippyshare.com/v/GSDtI304/file.html
Apr 13th, 2014, 5:04 pm
Apr 13th, 2014, 5:05 pm
everyone master mage is doing well on amazon but I could really use your help. If you can afford to buy it in us please do if not no biggie but please leave a review. my author ranking currently has me at 37 which is above Stephen king and I dearly want to beat a few other main stream authors and big pub companies but I need help and any form of help helps.
Apr 13th, 2014, 5:05 pm
Apr 13th, 2014, 7:47 pm
Purchased this morning from Amazon :) :)

I'd never read any of the Reawakening Saga before joining this forum. I read the books 1 & 2 (from here) enjoyed them, then decided to purchase them with books 3,4,5 (and now 6).

Keep up the good work.
Apr 13th, 2014, 7:47 pm

NOTE: Do not ask for links/Requests/New posts. I will not help you (I'm really sorry), as i am no longer permitted to.
Apr 13th, 2014, 7:53 pm
D.W. Jackson,
I am amazed by your post and as such I will now go buy the series of books from amazon.
Apr 13th, 2014, 7:53 pm
Apr 13th, 2014, 7:58 pm
Thank you everyone for your support.
Apr 13th, 2014, 7:58 pm
Apr 14th, 2014, 8:37 am
Hi, does it count if I buy them from Kobo?
Apr 14th, 2014, 8:37 am

I do not reupload books I posted in Requests section. Please request again.
Apr 14th, 2014, 1:21 pm
kobo doesn't really help my rank in amazon. I will still take the sales though but its not that big a deal. I honestly wish kobo did as well as amazon I like their set up, but right now they don't have that amount of steam yet though they have gotten stronger in the markets for me since last year.
Apr 14th, 2014, 1:21 pm
Apr 14th, 2014, 2:08 pm
i've never heard of the series, but i'm going to check it out because of this post. engaging with fans is what it's all about, and this is pretty awesome of you.
Apr 14th, 2014, 2:08 pm

There's no review so damning as no one loving your work enough to preserve it.

- the external all my uploads lived on has died by cat. I'm unable to reupload anything from pre 2015.
Apr 14th, 2014, 2:13 pm
Yeah, it's awesome and I'll definitely buy your books. From Amazon! ;)

Thanks for getting in touch with us.
Apr 14th, 2014, 2:13 pm

I do not reupload books I posted in Requests section. Please request again.
Apr 14th, 2014, 2:26 pm
I was just made aware of this series. It sounds like it will be an interesting read. I love to support authors and their works. How else would we ever get the great reading material that we do? I am an avid reader of the Warhammer and Forgotten Realms series and own every paperback. I look forward to buying these. I hope you get more from paperback sales because that is my preferred method of reading. I will get on Amazon and purchase these and get to reading. Thank you for your hard work on writing these and I can't wait to get started.
Apr 14th, 2014, 2:26 pm
Apr 14th, 2014, 2:58 pm
Thanks everyone I love talking to my readers that is why I am very active on my authors forum, blog and even have my email on the first page of my books. I talk to my fans so much that when I get sick and take a hospital visit there are always a ton of worried replies left on my pages. I enjoy writing but my fans are the reason I spend 10 hours a day doing it. the money helps too but most of that gets put back into the books. I an even having them translated into Spanish so that my few fans in brazil can have an easier time reading them. expensive but worth the effort. I don't see why more authors don't take a few moments to drop a few lines themselves (not using some toddies to do it) it only takes about an hour out of my day and it really helps motivate me to continue my work.
Apr 14th, 2014, 2:58 pm
Apr 14th, 2014, 3:22 pm
D.W. Jackson wrote:Thanks everyone I love talking to my readers that is why I am very active on my authors forum, blog and even have my email on the first page of my books. I talk to my fans so much that when I get sick and take a hospital visit there are always a ton of worried replies left on my pages. I enjoy writing but my fans are the reason I spend 10 hours a day doing it. the money helps too but most of that gets put back into the books. I an even having them translated into Spanish so that my few fans in brazil can have an easier time reading them. expensive but worth the effort. I don't see why more authors don't take a few moments to drop a few lines themselves (not using some toddies to do it) it only takes about an hour out of my day and it really helps motivate me to continue my work.

Great comments which are appreciated. :) :)

Totally agree with you regards other authors - oh well.........maybe some are not as forward thinking as yourself. :?
Apr 14th, 2014, 3:22 pm

NOTE: Do not ask for links/Requests/New posts. I will not help you (I'm really sorry), as i am no longer permitted to.
Apr 14th, 2014, 4:52 pm
D.W. Jackson wrote:Thanks everyone I love talking to my readers that is why I am very active on my authors forum, blog and even have my email on the first page of my books. I talk to my fans so much that when I get sick and take a hospital visit there are always a ton of worried replies left on my pages. I enjoy writing but my fans are the reason I spend 10 hours a day doing it. the money helps too but most of that gets put back into the books. I an even having them translated into Spanish so that my few fans in brazil can have an easier time reading them. expensive but worth the effort. I don't see why more authors don't take a few moments to drop a few lines themselves (not using some toddies to do it) it only takes about an hour out of my day and it really helps motivate me to continue my work.

Thanks you; very nice talking to us. You just got yourself another fan in Brazil !
Apr 14th, 2014, 4:52 pm
Apr 14th, 2014, 9:30 pm
thanks Vand I love having fans around the world. I have a large map and I put a pin in it for each new place. this month Barbados and Romania got a pin. I due hope that the Spanish version recoups its cost though, so that I can get the other books done as well. (translating costs more than editing, but if that's why my fans want their footing the bill figuratively speaking sine they are the ones who pay me.)
Apr 14th, 2014, 9:30 pm
Apr 16th, 2014, 11:54 pm
I'm really impressed by your attitude:) I must admit that without this site I may have never read your books. I think i'll run on over to amazon and buy the last 2 :) You remind me of when Doom the computer game first came out with the novel idea of providing a game for free and if people liked it they could buy more. Keep up the good work!
Apr 16th, 2014, 11:54 pm