Voice command, software keyboards, and other input applications
Apr 16th, 2014, 10:01 pm
Fleksy Keyboard - Happy Typing v2.1
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: Fleksy is on sale until Friday March 28! Get it today and start typing happy!

Fleksy is a new, revolutionary keyboard, powered by patent pending technology that makes typing on any device fast, accurate and so easy you can type without even looking.

★ "I have just deleted SwiftKey for this new app! Amazing and visually looks great!!! MIND READER"
★ "Holy! I never thought I'd leave Swype...this is amazing"
★ “it’s clear this is much better than your standard input methods and predictive text engines.” TechCrunch

MOVE BEYOND PREDICTION
The power behind Fleksy is its unique technology based on Geometric Intelligence. Imprecise? Sloppy typing? No problem! Fleksy will know what word you meant to type even if you tap on all the wrong letters. The patent pending technology doesn't just look at the letters you press. It looks at WHERE you tap and analyzes your typing pattern to understand the word you meant to type.

There’s nothing out there like Fleksy. It’s so powerful that you can type without even looking at your keyboard.

UNIQUE GESTURE SYSTEM
With just a swipe of your finger, you can easily accomplish tasks such as punctuation, spaces, hit return, add words to your personal dictionary and much more. The unique gesture system maximizes typing comfort and makes typing just as easy as typing on your laptop.

SEE MORE OF YOUR SCREEN
Personalize Fleksy to meet your needs with multiple layout options to reclaim your screen real estate. The unique gesture system allows you to minimize the keyboard to three lines or even choose to use the invisible keyboard to see 100% of your screen while accurately typing on your touchscreen.

CLOUD CUSTOMIZATION
Fleksy adjusts further to your writing style through My Fleksy Cloud service! Teach Fleksy your unique writing style by linking your email and social networks, then backup and sync seamlessly across your devices.

FRESH, FUN, FAST
Track your stats and master typing without looking through My Badges! Earn all 30 badges like “Invisible Master”, “Dash Swiper”, "Fleksy Bird" and "King of Keyboards" for your collection.

LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Fleksy keyboard supports Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.

Changelog Fleksy 2.0

INTRODUCING
★ Cloud is now part of My Fleksy!
Sign in with your Google account to backup your dictionary and badges among your devices
★ My Badges
Unlock 30 badges, themes and free trial days!
★ Mint Green theme!
★ New Beta Language
- Turkish

IMPROVED
★ Updates available for ALL languages
★ Autocorrect accuracy
★ Language switching
★ Memory footprint
★ Smoother Emoji
★ Animations
★ New Settings

FIXED
★ Long-press lag
★ Keyboard toggle lag
★ Other bugs

Changelog Fleksy 2.1
INTRODUCING
★ 6 new languages in Beta!
-- Swedish
-- Danish
-- Malay
-- Hungarian
-- Czech
-- Slovak
As with all Beta languages, let us know how we can improve
★ Multiple layouts including QWERTZ, Dvorak and Colemak!
IMPROVED
★ Added 200+ Emoji
★ Badge shortcuts
★ Simultaneous language downloads
★ New Enter icon
★ Updated fonts in Settings to Roboto
★ Persian in upcoming Language list
FIXED
★ Green Theme brightness
★ Multiple bug and force close fixes

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.syntellia.fleksy.keyboard

Download Instructions:
http://www.oboom.com/YDZANKBB/Fleksy.2.1.apk

Mirror:
https://www.tusfiles.com/exd15bnwwq8j
(Closed Filehost) https://unlimitzone.com/90fwchf4gnzf/Fleksy.2.1.apk.html
(Closed Filehost) https://uploaded.net/file/6fcb81dt/Fleksy.2.1.apk
Apr 16th, 2014, 10:01 pm
Apr 16th, 2014, 11:26 pm
Thank you so much
Apr 16th, 2014, 11:26 pm
Apr 17th, 2014, 2:32 pm
all links are dead please update new one
Apr 17th, 2014, 2:32 pm
Apr 17th, 2014, 4:10 pm
Oboom link is not dead lol
Apr 17th, 2014, 4:10 pm
Apr 17th, 2014, 4:38 pm
Tested one minute and went back to swipe keyboard.

Swipe (or swiftkey for fans) is the best!

My own opinion.

Best regards
Franky
Apr 17th, 2014, 4:38 pm
Apr 19th, 2014, 6:37 am
This is a good keyboard in my opinion, but it lacks a lot sometimes when I try to type a long word then space for example. Overall, this is a cool and good keyboard.
Apr 19th, 2014, 6:37 am
Apr 19th, 2014, 8:38 am
After testing for a few days, the verdict is;
one of the best keyboards out there, but with
a few bugs & hickups. Back to "Thumb Keyboard"
wich is still the best choice for grown up fingers...

Happy Easter, folks! :D
Apr 19th, 2014, 8:38 am

/Televinken
Apr 19th, 2014, 9:19 pm
What about at install can store credit card info and other things? Nobody worry about this?
Apr 19th, 2014, 9:19 pm
Apr 19th, 2014, 10:56 pm
blueis300 wrote:What about at install can store credit card info? Nobody worry about this?

Well, I cannot recall a single aftermarket keyboard that didn't generate a similar message.
So to answer your question; no, not worried at all. I believe there exists far worse things.
In fact; if we were to constantly worry about permissions, we couldn't use a single app...
Apr 19th, 2014, 10:56 pm

/Televinken
Apr 20th, 2014, 1:10 am
Im used to use Swiftkey and i love it. I think Fleksy is a good app but it has a lot of flaws. I chat a lot with friends in other countries and i am used to change the language layout a lot in Swiftkey, wich can be done with the space key, but in Fleksy you have to go to the phones ajustment menue and change all the the languages manually to whatever language you want to use. If it were like swiftkey i would use Fleksy, but for so on i will still use swiftkey.
Apr 20th, 2014, 1:10 am