Cleaners, optimization, overclocking, tweaking and other system related software
Oct 28th, 2009, 1:14 am
Microsoft TellMe v1.0 (Freeware)
Requirements: Pocket PC with WM 6.1, WM 6.5 , .NET Compact Framework 3.5 , Internet Connection
Overview: A great voice command software.

With Tellme :
- Voice to Text Messaging.
- Voice Activated Dialing.
- Web Search.
- Businesses.
- Stocks.
- Sports Scores.
- Weather.
- Movies.
- Traffic.
- GPS enabled.

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.tellme.com/you

Download Instructions: Try first to install the cab normally .

If the application doesnt open then do the following :
1- Uninstall the application .
2- Install Microsof Voice Command 1.6 from here.
3- Uncheck enabled checkbox in settings.
4- Re-install TellMe v1.0 .
5- Soft Reset.
6- Open the Application and it will start with you .

CAB
http://depositfiles.com/files/oozl8d7xt

Mirror:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?t4ete2miwnz
Oct 28th, 2009, 1:14 am
Oct 28th, 2009, 2:44 am
love it i can talk to text great for driving and texting and its like live search too and can call anyone i want wat more could i ask for thanks for this 10 wrz for u letting me know this was available and supplying the cab file :)

edit: this works great just dont try to use a on screen keyboard it will just lock up and make your phone run slow so u have to soft reset if you do only use the hardware keyboard.
Oct 28th, 2009, 2:44 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Oct 28th, 2009, 3:01 am
also to send a text msg for touch screen phones click edit then send other wise it wont let you works pretty well cant wait til the official touch screen version comes out for touch pro 2.
Oct 28th, 2009, 3:01 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Oct 28th, 2009, 3:40 am
Doesn't work on my HTC Vogue with windows 6.5. Program installs and opens fine, but it never recognizes what I'm saying. Bing search and voice command understand me with no issue... wish this program would work for me.
Oct 28th, 2009, 3:40 am
Oct 28th, 2009, 4:11 am
Touch Pro 2 here and Mobile Shell 3.5 and it works on my phone. The only thing I cant do is change settings. I would like to enable gps location but I cant check it read the disclaimer. I can navigate just not select it. Anyone know how I can?

Beeps twice for a split seconds asks if I accept and closes...
HTC Touch pro 2 and using SPB Mobile shell.

Did you reset the device after installation and do you have voice command running on your phone? I dont know what VC does but he does mention it above.
Oct 28th, 2009, 4:11 am
Oct 28th, 2009, 4:14 am
I think they do have touch versions. They show it on the website http://www.tellme.com/you I think we just need the right version.
Oct 28th, 2009, 4:14 am
Oct 28th, 2009, 4:54 am
damn at last it got released ive been waiting for ever for this one
Oct 28th, 2009, 4:54 am

In case of dead links plz PM me with the link and name of the release and i'll try my best to re-upload it.
this SkyDrive has most of my releases.
Oct 28th, 2009, 6:42 am
this version is supposed to be touchscreen . Anyone found the touchscreen working ?
Oct 28th, 2009, 6:42 am
Oct 28th, 2009, 9:15 am
Nice Release. +5 WRZ$ Freeware Reward. Category: System Utilities.
Oct 28th, 2009, 9:15 am
Oct 28th, 2009, 9:17 am
I have a Touch Pro, and it's not working for me, i tried to test it out but after i press speak and say something, it shows that it's loading but the background changes into something that looks like static background.

I'm not good at explaining this, but imagine if you turn your TV on and you smash the monitor screen, then everything becomes distorted and static. Or, it's like when you switch to a channel that doesn't actually exist, that's what i see. I can see some text in the foreground, but pretty much a screwd up background, i'll try take a screenshot of it.

Also does this program actually write a text message according to what you say? Or does this just open the sms inbox as a command?? Coz i only want this app for speech to text option, that way i don't have to type it when i'm busy driving the car or something
Oct 28th, 2009, 9:17 am
Oct 28th, 2009, 9:29 am
If you look over the website I linked it apears that each version is for a specific phone. The only Windows Mobile version that they have released so far is for the Samsung Intrepid Windows Mobile phone. It says they are working on other versions and if you give them your Email addy they will let you know when your phone is supported.

They have a touch screen Blackberry version done already ) I guess those guys come first (
Oct 28th, 2009, 9:29 am
Oct 28th, 2009, 11:28 am
I´ve installed it successfully in ZTE N61 wm.61.. When I say something it keeps thinking, and then (after about 60s), returns a message "Sorry Didn´t catch that"... Is it possible I'm doing something wrong? Some Other times it just keeps thinking... is it a thinking app?? lol

Thankx in advance for any help possible..

Cheers.
Oct 28th, 2009, 11:28 am

This sig has been removed.. Due to It´s Incredible annoying features...
Oct 28th, 2009, 11:34 am
bonell wrote:I´ve installed it successfully in ZTE N61 wm.61.. When I say something it keeps thinking, and then (after about 60s), returns a message "Sorry Didn´t catch that"... Is it possible I'm doing something wrong? Some Other times it just keeps thinking... is it a thinking app?? lol

Thankx in advance for any help possible..

Cheers.

Wait... It returned a result...

Or my diction is really bad... or this app as some issues to be solved...
Oct 28th, 2009, 11:34 am

This sig has been removed.. Due to It´s Incredible annoying features...