Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 23rd, 2014, 10:32 pm
This. Is. Not. Over. series by Shannon Dianne (#2-#3)
Requirements: Epub reader, 534 Kb
Overview: I wish everyone could see the story playing inside of my head (I swear, you'd really love it). So, I try my best to write it down and hope you don't think I'm too dramatic ... or nuts.
When it comes to writing, I love it when someone 'gets' it and I'm always a bit sad when someone doesn't. (It's me, not you)
I hope to keep all of my readers happy and absolutely hate when someone breaks up with me. (I promise, I'll change)
But in the end, I wish I could write something that everyone loves or, at the very least, lusts after.
Yet, when it comes down to it, I have to stay true to the story in my head and that story has this super strong woman who's just waiting to fall head over heels for the right guy who has a big personality, bravado and ... uh ... well you fill in the blank.
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

Over. (This. Is. Not. Over. #2)
Just when things were going wonderful, someone had the nerve to start stalking Danielle. But that’s not what appalls Danielle the most, what really appalls her is that Malcolm lied about the identity of this certain someone. So now, just when Danielle was on the right track in life, she may have an attempted murder rap hanging over her head … if it’s not one thing, it’s another.
But don't worry, Malcolm is best when the going is tough. Watch him work.

Forever. (This. Is. Not. Over. #3)
How To Read Forever. Love, Jasmine:
1. Forget who you are and choose one woman: Red or Winnie or Jasmine.
2. Be that woman.
3. Feel what she would feel as she picks up Jasmine's book.
4. Open Jasmine's book.
5. Read Jasmine's version of events.
6. Decide your next plan of action.

Dear Regular People (I hope you don't take offense that),
This is NOT a love story.
This is NOT a whirlwind ride.
This is a short story of how I, Jasmine Harlow, found life ... and love.
I could not care LESS if you hate me.
Love,
Jasmine.

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/6ex357ei0jr2
http://www.toofile.com/r9a8zvlcnak7/ShannonDianne.zip.html

viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=719860
Sep 23rd, 2014, 10:32 pm
Sep 27th, 2014, 10:35 am
Added Over.
Sep 27th, 2014, 10:35 am