For professionals. Encyclopedias, databases, etc.
   
Feb 28th, 2015, 3:01 pm
Is there a way to blacklist from update skyskape? It happened a few times that the app got updated, and after that I had to redo all the steps.

LE
solved with ZipSigner.

Another issue is IPV6. If you have IPV6 connectivity, you have to disable it and rely on IPV4, until installing and updating the resources on the phone.
Feb 28th, 2015, 3:01 pm
Mar 31st, 2015, 4:44 pm
I can't seem to download the update to the phone. I'm using SGS4 on android 5.0 and tried the suggested device network settings. I'm running the keyserver on windows 8.1. Any ideas why it doesn't run? I've tried different versions of the skyscape medical library but still it doesn't work. I was able to run use these way before but now I don't know what am I doing wrong. Any ideas please?
Mar 31st, 2015, 4:44 pm
Apr 4th, 2015, 6:04 pm
golokipok wrote:I can't seem to download the update to the phone. I'm using SGS4 on android 5.0 and tried the suggested device network settings. I'm running the keyserver on windows 8.1. Any ideas why it doesn't run? I've tried different versions of the skyscape medical library but still it doesn't work. I was able to run use these way before but now I don't know what am I doing wrong. Any ideas please?


i am facing the same issue with windows 8.1.
try with other windows version .. windows 7
Apr 4th, 2015, 6:04 pm
Apr 10th, 2015, 1:28 pm
I also need to use skyscape and specially netter`s anatomy in my pc so i installed bluestacks(which is an android emulator on windows) but no luck in setting DNS to communicate the virtual device with keyserver. Does anyone know how to do that? If not, any similar application to do the job on windows?
Apr 10th, 2015, 1:28 pm
Apr 13th, 2015, 7:37 am
24walls wrote:I also need to use skyscape and specially netter`s anatomy in my pc so i installed bluestacks(which is an android emulator on windows) but no luck in setting DNS to communicate the virtual device with keyserver. Does anyone know how to do that? If not, any similar application to do the job on windows?


i will be reporting back to you. . give me few days
Apr 13th, 2015, 7:37 am
Apr 13th, 2015, 9:39 am
teto 71
thank you so much for the great work
Can you please update the following resources to the current versions:
1- Critical care handbook of the Massachusetts General hospital
2- DynaMed
3- Handbook of Clinical anesthesia Procedures of the Massachusetts General hospital
4- Posioning and drug overdose
5- skyscape clinical calculator plus
6- skyscape labs
7- sota omoigui's anesthesia drugs handbook
thanks in advance
Apr 13th, 2015, 9:39 am
Apr 13th, 2015, 10:32 am
andrew_yousry wrote:teto 71
thank you so much for the great work
Can you please update the following resources to the current versions:
1- Critical care handbook of the Massachusetts General hospital
2- DynaMed
3- Handbook of Clinical anesthesia Procedures of the Massachusetts General hospital
4- Posioning and drug overdose
5- skyscape clinical calculator plus
6- skyscape labs
7- sota omoigui's anesthesia drugs handbook
thanks in advance

i would love to add those too to the lists my friend
8- Visual Diagnosis in Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
9- The Washington Manual™ of Critical Care
10- Mosby’s Critical Care Drug Reference
11- Handbook of Evidence-Based Critical Care
12- Mosby’s Critical Care Nursing Reference

hope you will be here for us soon Teto with your marvelous work as usual.. thanks
Apr 13th, 2015, 10:32 am
Apr 13th, 2015, 6:16 pm
5 minutes pediatric consult.
Apr 13th, 2015, 6:16 pm