Switch to full style
For professionals. Encyclopedias, databases, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Skyscape on Android (+ iPhone/iPad/etc.)

Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:07 am

Rab
Have you
evidence based medicine....

Thsnks

Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:34 am

Will any of this work with the new Omnio app? I tried to give it a go just now and all resources are locked. I might try to download a prior version of Skyscape just to make it work.

EDIT: Read through prior posts and the new Skyscape app in the google play store works like a charm!

Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:30 pm

I think you cannot use omnio, but if you use a firewall you can update skyscape normally

Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:47 pm

No matter how many applications are cracked, none can replace the charm of skyscape.all in one stop.wish the file is updated, its been a long time since last one

Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:51 pm

i use this method for my android device , its work .
i have also os device (iphone 4s without jailbreak) , do you have any way to download database for os , key server software alert ( use suitable phone or tablet !!!!)
thanks for your kind performance.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:35 pm

Hi everyone,

Don't use Omnio. The regular skyscape is back, with a change in color. Just install the "Red" Skyscape, and install the books like before with KeyServer v1.4.0

If anyone knows how to get the updated version numbers I can help update the data file.

Thanks.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:01 am

We need simple taturial how to update the data file... for the new version books.
We need someone to decode Rab instructions on how to do this..

Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:38 am

windwhisper wrote:We need simple taturial how to update the data file... for the new version books.
We need someone to decode Rab instructions on how to do this..

Yes we need it badly. Wish someone posts it here
Post a reply