Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: stokerman at 6 minutes ago in Audiobooks

Skin In The Game by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 230 MB
Overview: In his most provocative and practical book yet, one of the foremost thinkers of our time redefines what it means to understand the world, succeed in a profession, contribute to a fair and just society, detect nonsense, and influence others. Citing examples ranging from Hammurabi to Seneca, Antaeus the Giant to Donald Trump, Nassim Nicholas Taleb shows how the willingness to accept one's own risks is an essential attribute of heroes, saints, and flourishing people in all walks of life.
Genre: Audiobooks > Non-Fiction

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: rainsky at 8 minutes ago in Audiobooks

How to Smile: Mindfulness Essentials by Thich Nhat Hanh
Requirements: .M4A/.M4B reader, 203 MB
Overview: The final book in the bestselling How To series: simple, refreshing meditations of Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh give us inspiration and tools for transforming our suffering and cultivating happiness. In inspiring passages and simple exercises, Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh teaches us what he calls “the art of suffering.” He gives us teachings and tools for transforming suffering as well as ways to touch moments of happiness and smile even while suffering is still there. Written with characteristic simplicity and wisdom, these insightful meditations—born from the Zen master’s lifetime of Zen practice and peacemaking—teach us how to come back to ourselves, calm our body and mind, and not let suffering overwhelm us. When we’re willing to face our suffering and look deeply into it, we begin to understand its origins. Transformation and healing become possible, and along with it a greater capacity to understand the suffering of others and resolve conflicts in our relationships. Creating peace and understanding in ourselves and our relationships in this way is essential for helping create true understanding and peace in our communities, society, and the world. Thich Nhat Hanh offers practices for transforming our own suffering, listening deeply to the suffering of others, and especially how to cultivate our own smile and happiness.

Posted by: stokerman at 14 minutes ago in Audiobooks

Lecturing Birds On Flying by Pablo Triana
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 332 MB
Overview: For the past few decades, the financial world has often displayed an unreasonable willingness to believe that "the model is right, the market is wrong," in spite of the fact that these theoretical machinations were largely responsible for the stock market crash of 1987, the LTCM crisis of 1998, the credit crisis of 2008, and many other blow-ups, large and small. Why have both financial insiders (traders, risk managers, executives) and outsiders (academics, journalists, regulators, the public) consistently demonstrated a willingness to treat quantifications as gospel? Nassim Taleb first addressed the conflicts between theoretical and real finance in his technical treatise on options, Dynamic Hedging.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at 30 minutes ago in Mystery/Thriller

The Bradecote & Catchpoll series: Books 1-5 by Sarah Hawkswood
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.1 MB
Overview: 1140s Worcestershire is a place death visits often, and it is up to Serjeant Catchpoll and his new, unwanted superior, Undersheriff Hugh Bradecote to ensure that the guilty are brought to justice.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at 33 minutes ago in Romance

To Marry the Devil by Terri Mackenzie (Finders Keepers #2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 996 KB
Overview: “I ruin everything I touch. That has been my curse since the day I was born.”

Lady Annabelle Beaumont prefers books to ballrooms. With her elder sister married, she intends to avoid men until she’s old enough to be put on the shelf along with her favourite novels. Unfortunately, when she’s inadvertently discovered alone with notorious rake Jacob Barrington, she has two choices: enter an engagement with a man she loathes or be ruined forever.
Jacob Barrington, newly minted Marquess of Sunderland and the “Devil of St James”, plans to destroy his family’s reputation in the most licentious way possible. An engagement is not on the agenda, especially to someone he detests. Instead, he offers to spend their fake engagement finding Annabelle a husband she prefers. But as their desire deepens into something more, she ends their deal and leaves London entirely. Alone, Jacob comes to a realisation: the devil does possess a heart.yy
And she’s just run away with it.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Historical

Posted by: Lil-Reid at 36 minutes ago in Audiobooks

Sweet Collide by Ava Harrison (Saints of Redville #1), Christian Fox, Angelina Rocca (Narrators)
Requirements: M4B Player, 641mb, 11 hrs 46 mins
Overview: Aiden Slate. Pro hockey star. Captain of the Redville Saints. And the bane of my existence. All it takes is a little liquid courage to storm his castle. Or, in this case, a cushy five-star hotel suite. I'm supposed to give him a piece of my mind. To unleash a decade of pent-up anger.

What I'm not supposed to do is sign an NDA meant for another woman. He thinks I'm here to relieve his stress. Well, he's in for a rude awakening.

Problem #1? The boy I grew up with doesn't remember me. Problem #2? I fall to my knees at his command. Literally.

Next thing I know, I agree to be his fake girlfriend. He doesn't realize I'm the girl he left behind ten years ago. The last thing I'll do is admit it. Because Aiden might have abandoned me all those years ago.

But me? I'll forever be his.
Genre: Audiobook > Fiction > Romance

Posted by: Lil-Reid at 37 minutes ago in Audiobooks

Falling for Gage by Mia Sheridan (Pelion Lake #3), Maeve York, Benjamin Sands (Narrators)
Requirements: M4B Player, 642mb, 11 hrs 45 mins
Overview: How is it possible that perfect Gage Buchanan is still single after all these years? He can't quite figure it out himself. Perhaps he hasn't met the right woman. Maybe he's spent too many years focusing on work—or maybe he just isn't as perfect as everyone thinks he is.

Gage thought he left his days of one-night stands behind him, however something about the gorgeous cocktail waitress in a town three hours away is far too intriguing. But when she shows up weeks later in his hometown, Calliope, pretending to be an art appraiser, Gage is completely blindsided—not to mention still very attracted to the (apparent) little liar. He can't figure her out: not her angle nor the persistent pull between them.

Aurora "Rory" Casteel is determined to find her father. All she knows from her late mother is that he lives in Calliope and is an important part of the town. So when Rory's gallery-owning friend offers to run cover for her while she sleuths around town, she jumps at the chance. But she doesn't anticipate the man she spent one wild night with turning out to be a local.

Sure, it puts a wrinkle in Rory's plan, but she can work around Gage Buchanan. Even as it gets harder to pretend her heart doesn't flip every time he's in the room. She has a suspicion he isn't everything he seems, but maybe it's "perfect" Gage's flaws that are what she's really drawn to.

Posted by: Lil-Reid at 40 minutes ago in Audiobooks

Encore by Bea Paige (Academy of Stardom #5), Joel Froomkin, Kylie Stewart (Narrators)
Requirements: M4B Player, 438mb, 8 hrs 2 mins
Overview: From the gutter to the stars…It's been five years since the Breakers and I got back together. Five years since we opened our club, Twisted Bullet. Five years of laughter, love, passion, and a home with each other.

It's been the best years of my life. I wouldn't change it for the world. And yet...Something fundamental has been missing: performing together. So when the chance arises, we take it. How could we not? Dance is what brought us together, our first love.

Are you ready for our encore? Then, sit back and enjoy the show.

Step back into the world of Pen and her Breakers. Filled to the brim with laughter, love, tears, passion, and some of your favorite characters from the spin-off series, this is going to be one hell of a performance you won't want to miss.