Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: Bapapa at Today, 1:59 am in Magazines & Newspapers

The Times - April 20, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 98mb
Overview: The Times, daily newspaper published in London, UK.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: juandelacruz at Today, 1:47 am in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Apex Ascended Collection: Books 1-3 Omnibus by A.V. Ray
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 818 kb
Overview: The first, the strongest, and surrounded by superheroines.

Everything changed when I witnessed an alien crash near my home. It carried two things: a beautiful blue-skinned woman who can fly, and an artifact capable of granting superpowers. The government got the ship, I got the girl...and the power.

Now men are mutating into monsters, and only I can stop them. Well, myself and a trio of superheroines created to counter me and my extraterrestrial roommate. I need to find that ship, because something worse is coming.

I have to play both sides now, as Apex the Superhero, and Trent Bentley the dispatcher for a super-team who doesn’t know my secret identity...
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: Bapapa at Today, 1:40 am in Magazines & Newspapers

Adobe Photoshop for Beginners - 18th Edition, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 63mb
Overview: Adobe Photoshop For Beginners is the ideal way to get started with this amazing photo editing software. This independent guide is crammed with helpful guides and step-by-step fully illustrated tutorials, written in plain easy to follow English. Over the pages of this beginner's user guide you will clearly learn all you need to know about getting to grips with Photoshop's user interface and basic photo editing features. With this unofficial instruction manual at your side no problem will be unsolvable, no question unanswered as you learn, explore and enhance your skills.

Posted by: Bapapa at Today, 1:35 am in Magazines & Newspapers

Photography for Beginners - 18th Edition, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 51mb
Overview: Digital Photography For Beginners. If up until now you have enjoyed photography but it has been limited to taking snaps and shooting selfies on your cameraphone, you could be missing out on a whole world of creative possibilities. Taking the next step to becoming a better photographer and moving up into the world of digital SLRs and interchangeable lens camera systems can seem daunting. You might feel that there’s so much to learn and too many techniques to be mastered. Don’t worry, within these pages are many useful tips and guides to get you started; and hopefully we can show you that good photography is easier to achieve than you thought possible.

Posted by: kokio7 at Today, 1:21 am in Mystery/Thriller

Hoodwinked by Charlie De Luca
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 380 KB
Overview: When a man is found murdered in the town of Walton in North Yorkshire, jockey coach, Finn McCarthy and student, Harriet Lucas, assume the murder is related to the man's nefarious activities. James Clary was something of a local rogue, known for a having a complex love life and dodgy business practices. Finn and Harriet were previously involved in uncovering a betting scam which involved conditional jockeys in the area, but apart from the fact that James's body was found in the layby near the town's communal gallops and his brother is a conditional jockey, there is nothing to connect the death with racing.Besides, both have their sights set on romance and as the hot summer takes hold, Finn is romancing an actress and Hattie has an obsession with a TV chef, Jake Delamare, who she meets at the races.The police investigate James's murder but Finn and Hattie are asked to undertake parallel inquiries by the racing authorities. Soon the pair find themselves catapulted into a murky world where danger lurks in every corner and no one is quite what they seem. As the police investigation stalls, Finn and Harriet realise that they hold several vital pieces of the jigsaw, which puts them in great danger.Thrilling and clever, another great racing thriller from Charlie De Luca.Other books by this author include; Rank Outsiders, The Gift Horse, Twelve in the Sixth and Making Allowances.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Posted by: KirIif' at Today, 1:12 am in Magazines & Newspapers

The Times Magazine - April 20, 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 8.9 MB, True PDF
Overview: The Times Magazine is a supplement to The Times UK.

Image ...
Posted by: LaPulga10 at Today, 1:08 am in History

Dubno 1941: The Greatest Tank Battle of the Second World War by Alexey Isaev, translated by Kevin Bridge
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 19.5 MB
Overview: In June 1941 - during the first week of the Nazi invasion in the Soviet Union - the quiet cornfields and towns of Western Ukraine were awakened by the clanking of steel and thunder of explosions; this was the greatest tank battle of the Second World War. About 3,000 tanks from the Red Army Kiev Special Military District clashed with about 800 German tanks of Heeresgruppe South. Why did the numerically superior Soviets fail? Hundreds of heavy KV-1 and KV-2 tanks, the five-turret giant T-35 and famous T-34 failed to stop the Germans.

Based on recently available archival sources, A. Isaev describes the battle from a new point of view: that in fact it's not the tanks, but armored units, which win or lose battles. The Germans during the Blitzkrieg era had superior tactics and organizations for their tank forces. The German Panzer Division could defeat their opponents not by using tanks, but by using artillery, which included heavy artillery, and motorized infantry and engineers. The Red Army's armored units - the Mechanized Corps - had a lot of teething troubles, as all of them lacked accompanying infantry and artillery. In 1941 the Soviet Armoured Forces had to learn the difficult science - and mostly ‘art' - of combined warfare. Isaev traces the role of these factors in a huge battle around the small Ukrainian town of Dubno. Popular myths about impregnable KV and T-34 tanks are laid to rest. In reality, the Germans in 1941 had the necessary tools to combat them.
Genre: Non-Fiction > History

Posted by: kokio7 at Today, 1:08 am in Romance

Still on Chill with a Billionaire by Black Lavish
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 520 KB
Overview: After Tish and Chill get engaged, life seems pretty calm until we fast forward to the weekend of their wedding. Tasha and Nick are still going strong, but they can't escape insecurities and old drama making their relationship toxic.

Krystal's life seems perfect for the moment until a reminder of her buried past shows up in the form of temptation. Dixon is a widow, but she is having a hard time proving that to the people who can make her rich.

Chill and Tish simply want to celebrate their union with the people closest to them, only everyone else’s drama may interfere with that.

In this On Chill With A Billionaire spinoff we dive into the lives of the people who still haven’t gotten their happy ending. Will it ever come, or will life only be beautiful for Chill and Tish?
Genre: Fiction > Romance