Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 18th, 2024, 1:53 pm in Romance

Stealing Second (Rounding The Bases #2) by MJ Fields
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 932 KB
Overview: In the cutthroat world of professional sports, I’m the agent who always calls the shots. Until a decade-old feud with hockey superstar Banks Bennet resurfaces, and I’m forced to play nice.
When his agent drops him and rumors of a trade swirl through the league faster than a puck on a breakaway, I find myself in the dreaded role of Banks’s new agent. There’s no doubt I can save his career from crashing into the boards, but only if we don’t strangle each other first.
All I need to do is whip this man-baby into shape and negotiate an epic contract that will establish me once and for all as the top hockey agent in the league. No problem, right? But between babysitting Banks, battling perimenopausal mood swings, and fighting this annoying attraction to my client, I’m facing a hat trick of challenges.
Not everything about Banks is what it seems. Under all that bravado and childish behavior lies a sensitive and considerate guy who values more than just his time on the ice–leaving me to wonder if maybe there’s more to life than just wins and losses.
If I’m not careful, my emotions might have me losing control and throwing away the professional playbook for a shot at happily ever after…and that’s not how this game is played.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 18th, 2024, 1:49 pm in Romance

Dirty Arrangement (Ruthless Alphas #4) by Ana C. Blacklace
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 334 KB
Overview: Sirenna
Zayne Thorngren isn’t Lucifer. He’s the whole damn hell. Violence incarnate.
I should stay a million miles away from him, but with the city mafia out to get me, the controversial billionaire is the only one who can protect me.
So, I have no choice but to accept the dirty arrangement he offers.
An affair that Zayne has full control of while I’m caught in his web of dark desires.
But the more of my problems he solves, the more I realize he won’t let me go. Like, ever. His passion is a prison I’m not sure I want to escape.
Still, there’s one thing more powerful than Zayne’s possession. His secret, hidden in a past that’s coming to tear us apart. A secret that should send me running away in horror. And yet…

Zayne
I’m this city’s golden boy, a celebrated pharma lord.
Some call me the real-life Lex Luthor, while others say I’m my very own brand of vicious.
A member of The Order with no weaknesses. No soft spots. No addictions.
Except for watching Sirenna Carter.
Imagining dirty, nasty scenarios with her.
So when she asks for protection from the city mafia, I demand payment right there on the couch in my office. It should still my lust and get her out of my system, right?
Wrong.
Because now I’m obsessed.
Possessed by a need that’s out of this f*cking world.
I will destroy her enemies and put the world at her feet, but can I protect her from the monster lurking beneath my skin? And when my secret starts creeping out from the shadows of my past, will this twisted love be enough to save us?

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 18th, 2024, 1:46 pm in Romance

Undertow by Rachel Ember
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 334 KB
Overview: In Sihr, a strange world of endless seas, Aron is a penniless orphan fighting for survival, not looking for adventure. He agrees to smuggle forbidden artifacts in exchange for a fresh start in another village, but the rendezvous goes awry. By the night’s end, a magical accident leaves Aron under the compulsion of Zoral, a steely-eyed pirate who seems to be more shadow than man.
Zoral and his crew only have eleven days to rescue their captain from the witches holding her hostage. He doesn’t trust Aron, but he has no choice but to bring him along on the mission.
As the unlikely pair face haunted ships, kraken battles, and the mysteries of ancient cities lost to the rising seas of their world, they discover a connection that runs deeper than magic.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM, Fantasy

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 18th, 2024, 1:42 pm in Romance

Collared (The Wicked Chase #1) by Lola Malone
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 340 KB
Overview: I see you.
I see you all the time. I’m Watching. Waiting.
Sweet, sweet angel.
Tonight, in the moonlit woods, you will run. You will hide, seeking the shadows in the dancing light, obscuring yourself behind the trees. But I will find you, of that I’m sure.
I’ll chase you down, throw my rope around your delicate neck and make you mine.
My chosen one.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Apr 18th, 2024, 1:41 pm in Romance

On The Rocks (Fool’s Gambit #1) by Marja Graham
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 635 KB
Overview: Lacey Decker has always felt like a footnote in her own reality, settling comfortably out of sight behind the lens as an NHL photographer. Her life of curated, clear cut lines and control is thrown into a tailspin after she finds letters from her late mother. The discovery forces her to reconnect with her rockstar father and face old wounds.
As a member of the beloved band Fool’s Gambit, Drew Mariano had the world at his fingertips. But that was a decade ago. Now, he’s floating through life and unable to break free from the past. With the band’s ten year reunion on the horizon, he must confront the secret that may make him incapable of returning to the stage with his bandmates. His heavy burden is briefly lifted when a stranger helps him escape his worries for a single night.

When they find themselves living under the same roof, Lacey and Drew resolve to remain strangers. But with identities kept hidden, they are left unaware of the thread of fate that has been tying them together for years…

Posted by: EllieW at Apr 18th, 2024, 1:38 pm in Biographies & Memoirs

What the Dead Know: Learning About Life as a New York City Death Investigator by Barbara Butcher
Requirements: ePUB or PDF Reader | 1.68 MB
Overview: A riveting, deeply personal memoir of more than twenty years of death-scene investigations by New York City death investigator Barbara Butcher.
Barbara Butcher was early in her recovery from alcoholism when she found an unexpected lifeline: a job at the Medical Examiner's Office in New York City. The second woman ever hired for the role of Death Investigator in Manhattan, she was the first to last more than three months. The work was gritty, demanding, morbid, and sometimes dangerous – she loved it.
Butcher (yes, that is her real name, and she has heard all the jokes) spent day in and day out investigating double homicides, gruesome suicides, and most heartbreaking of all, underage rape victims who had also been murdered. In What the Dead Know, she writes with the kind of New York attitude and bravado you might expect from decades in the field, investigating more than 5,500 death scenes, 680 of which were homicides. In the opening chapter, she describes how just from sheer luck of having her arm in cast, she avoided a boobytrapped suicide. Later in her career, she describes working the nation's largest mass murder, the attack on 9/11, where she and her colleagues initially relied on family members' descriptions to help distinguish among the 21,900 body parts of the victims.
This is the “breathtakingly honest, compassionate, and raw” (Patricia Cornwell), “completely unputdownable” (Adriana Trigiani, New York Times bestselling author of The Good Left Undone) real-life story of a woman who, in dealing with death every day, learned surprising lessons about life—and how some of those lessons saved her from becoming a statistic herself. Fans of Kathy Reichs, Patricia Cornwell, and true crime won’t be able to put this down.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Biographies & Memoirs > True Crime

Posted by: polkapatti at Apr 18th, 2024, 1:38 pm in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Speak the Ocean (Speak the Ocean Book 1) by Rebecca Enzor
Requirements: .ePUB, .MOBI/.AZW reader, 1.1MB | Retail
Overview: When the mermaid performers at Oceanica Marine Park turn violent and attack their handlers, it's Finn Jarvis' job to euthanize them. The work is dangerous, and he botches his latest assignment, causing the death of two additional—and expensive—Mer. His dream of becoming a superstar trainer seems lost until a newly-caught mermaid offers him the opportunity to prove himself.

Erie isn't just any mermaid, she's an ocean-princess that's been ripped from her home. She doesn't know what the landfolk want from her, but she's determined to learn air-words and find out. Alone and voiceless, she watches as the other merfolk are broken into submission, but Erie refuses to be subjugated. To avoid the fate of Oceanica's other Mer and eventually make it home, she needs to make the crowds love her as something more than entertainment.

While Finn trains Erie in her routine, she teaches herself English. Finn has always seen the Mer as ruthless aquatic predators, but Erie seems more human than fish. Soon he finds himself breaking the number one rule at Oceanica: "Never humanize the Mer." Finn's awe-inspiring routine breaks too many rules, and he's soon fired, with a new trainer taking over Erie's show. One that will do whatever it takes to break and silence her.

Finn needs to free Erie before she's broken or killed by her new trainer... or snaps and kills the new trainer herself.To do that, he'll have to launch a campaign to take down one of the most popular attractions in the world, turn his back on his closest friends and family, and protect Erie from ever being captured again.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: Bapapa at Apr 18th, 2024, 1:25 pm in Magazines & Newspapers

MoneyWeek - Issue 1204, 19 April 2024
Requirements: .PDF reader, 19mb TRUE PDF
Overview: MoneyWeek is the UK’s best-selling financial magazine. Since its launch in 2000, the brand has developed a superb reputation for independence, consumer focus and investment advice. It offers intelligent, easy-to-read analysis of the financial news, with practical investment advice and tips.
Genre: Magazines & Newspapers