Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Today, 12:59 pm in

Four-Alarm Homicide (House-Flipper Mystery #6) by Diane Kelly
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 421 KB
Overview: The sixth in the delightful cozy mystery series from Diane Kelly set in Nashville, TN—where the real estate market is to die for.

Some properties are too hot to handle…
Carpenter Whitney Whitaker and her cousin Buck are hot for a historical property that has just come on the market—a fire station in Nashville’s Germantown neighborhood that was built nearly a century ago.
The cousins have just begun the interior demolition work at the fire station when Joanna Hartzell, who lives in a townhouse around the corner, comes by with a plea for help. Joanna owns the right half of her building, which she proudly maintains in perfect condition, while the left side falls into disrepair: the seven adult children who inherited it years ago refuse to lift a finger on repairs. Never one to turn down a challenge, Whitney and Buck manage to acquire the rundown townhouse—though it turns out Joanna is only one of the many neighbors interested in buying the property once they’ve worked their magic.

Then Joanna shows up at the fire station confused and rambling, then collapses, never to recover. Alarm bells go off for Whitney: she suspects something—and someone—evil could be the real cause. Can she and Collin put the clues together and smoke out a killer?
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller Cozy

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Today, 12:19 pm in

The Bradecote & Catchpoll series: Books 1-5 by Sarah Hawkswood
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.1 MB
Overview: 1140s Worcestershire is a place death visits often, and it is up to Serjeant Catchpoll and his new, unwanted superior, Undersheriff Hugh Bradecote to ensure that the guilty are brought to justice.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Posted by: lexie92 at Today, 10:28 am in

Crumbling Deception: A Culinary Cozy Mystery by Alice Stone
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.6 Mb
Overview: In a town where secrets simmer, I must crack the code before my life crumbles with no hope of being salvaged.
When my landlord, Marco, collapses after our heated argument, suspicion smothers my bakery like a thick fog in Hillgrove - everyone thinks my hand was in the cookie jar!
The interrogation with Detective Roberts and Williams is like a bad game of Good Cop Bad Cop. Their stares pierce through my facade, and I wonder which one I despise more—the male Detective Roberts, a relentless provocateur, or the cold, disinterested gaze of Detective Williams, indifferent to the truth I desperately try to reveal.
Until there's no other way to slice the cake, the killer is still after me. I embark on a culinary quest to clear my name, sifting through a mix of lies and betrayal with my trusty sidekick kitten, Loki, by my side.
As the pressure mounts, I realize the clock is ticking and my name isn't the only thing at risk of being engulfed in flames. I must unmask the killer before my bakery goes up in smoke and I pay the ultimate price.

Posted by: lexie92 at Today, 10:28 am in

A Mer-Murder at the Cove (Witch's Cove Paranormal Cozy Mystery Book 1) by S. Usher Evans
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.3 Mb
Overview: A hapless witch, a dead mermaid, and a beachside bar with money problems. What else could go wrong?
Jo Maelstrom's avoidance problems hit an all-time high when, after weeks of dodging her grandmother's calls, she got a text that "Big Jo" had died suddenly. Now back in Eldred's Hollow, a supernatural haven on the Gulf Coast of Alabama, Jo is forced to reckon with her past - and the severe lack of magic that sent her running in the first place. Her grandmother's bar and marina, Witch's Cove, is in some dire financial straits, and there are more than a few people with ulterior motives itching to take it off her hands.
But when the leader of the local mermaid clan washes up dead on the shore, Jo finds herself embroiled in the question of who and why - and does it have anything to do with her own grandmother's mysterious death?
A Mer-Murder at the Cove is the first book in the Witch's Cove Paranormal Cozy Mystery series by award-winning author S. Usher Evans.

Posted by: lexie92 at Today, 10:18 am in

All Things Seen and Unseen: A Novel by RJ McDaniel
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.3 Mb
Overview: An incisive reflection on identity and wealth, and a refreshing racial queer story of survival
All Things Seen and Unseen follows Alex Nguyen, an isolated, chronically ill university student in her early 20s. After a suicide attempt and subsequent lengthy hospitalization, she finds herself without a job, kicked out of campus housing, unable to afford school, and still struggling in the aftermath of a relationship’s dissolution. Hope comes in the form of a rich high school friend who offers Alex a job housesitting at her family’s empty summer mansion on a gulf island.
Surrounded by dense forest and ocean, in the increasingly oppressive heat of a 2010s summer, Alex must try to survive as an outsider in a remote, insular community; to navigate the awkward, unexpected beginnings of a possible new romance; and to live through the trauma she has repressed to survive, even as the memories — and a series of increasingly unnerving events — threaten to pull her back under the surface.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller > LGBT

Posted by: lexie92 at Today, 9:55 am in

Next of Kin: A Novel (Annie McIntyre Mysteries Book 3) by Samantha Jayne Allen
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.7 Mb
Overview: From Tony Hillerman Prize-winning author Samantha Jayne Allen comes Next of Kin, a mesmerizing novel set in a hardscrabble Texas town, where the past is never far away.
At a gathering for her cousin’s wedding party, newly-licensed PI Annie McIntyre gets asked an age-old question: what really makes us who we are, nature or nurture? Clint Marshall, an up-and-coming musician and an adoptee at a personal crossroads, wants to hire Annie to find his biological parents, and that question is on his mind. Annie accepts his case, not knowing then that she, too, must decide if she really believes what she tells him that night—in essence, that people are in charge of their destinies. That people can change.
When Annie discovers her client's father is a bank robber who her granddad, Leroy, arrested back when he was sheriff, reverberations sound between the past and the present, igniting old flames and rivalries. When the brother of her client dies suddenly, his death ruled a suicide, Annie questions whether or not it was in fact homicide—and who in this family of outlaws would rather some secrets stay buried.
As Annie sets out to find who killed the brother—and stays out of sight lest she be next—she finds herself searching abandoned, overgrown fields, scouring pool halls and roadside motels, wondering if she will ever escape the sense that her world in Garnett, TX expands and contracts in off-kilter ways, growing smaller and yet still more confounding. Fearing that in a place where everyone knows everyone, your enemy is always closer than you think.

Posted by: lexie92 at Today, 9:40 am in

A Twinkle of Trouble (A Fairy Garden Mystery Book 5) by Daryl Wood Gerber
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.1 Mb
Overview: Carmel-by-the-Sea garden shop owner Courtney Kelly sees things others can’t—like fairies, and hidden motives for murder . . .
Courtney is delighted when her tiny friend Fiona returns from the fairy realm, appearing at the base of a Cypress tree. When her Ragdoll cat, Pixie, emerges from her own portal—aka the cat door—the three set off for a busy day. Busier than usual, since Courtney has rented a small plot of land at the Flower Farm, where she hopes to grow her own supplies for her fairy-garden business. Plus, the annual Summer Blooms Festival is coming up, and Courtney has booked a booth . . .
But the murder of Courtney’s friend, Genevieve, casts a pall over the festival. Ever since Genevieve sold her floral business, she’d been building a career as an influencer. She was perennially opinionated—but in her new role she’d become surprisingly vicious, dissing local entrepreneurs with nasty posts and unwarranted bad reviews. That’s landed a couple of Courtney’s other friends on the suspect list—including Flower Farm owner Daphne Flores. And when a second victim is discovered, seeds of doubt about Daphne’s innocence sprout in Courtney’s mind. With only a germ of a clue, Courtney will have to overturn every rock to get the dirt on the real killer . . .

Posted by: lexie92 at Today, 9:23 am in

The Malachi Covenant by Dee Kelly Jr.
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.2 Mb
Overview: The relics of St. Nicholas are among the most divine and prized possessions in the Christian world, said to hold the power to heal the most incurable diseases and protect those who come in contact with them. Biblical archeologist Maggie Shepherd has the opportunity of a lifetime, a chance to extract and study one of these priceless artifacts buried in the tomb of the man who is now known as Santa Claus. In just a few weeks, on Christmas Eve, the Pope will present the venerated relic of St. Nicholas to the head of the Eastern Orthodox Church in Moscow in the hope of reuniting East and West after a 1,000-year schism.
Driven by rumors of the relic’s legendary power, many people want to control it, including a Russian mob boss who coerces Malachi Popov into stealing it for him before the ceremony. A devout man, Popov wants nothing to do with the evil scheme but his desperate need for money to support his ailing mother leaves him no choice. Once in possession of the miraculous relic, Popov witnesses its awesome power and regrets his action, but before he can set things right, it vanishes.
Not knowing who to trust, both Popov and Maggie set off on a globe-spanning chase to recover the treasured artifact before the world learns it’s missing, and all hope of reuniting the Church is lost. What they don’t know is there are others on their trail who will stop at nothing to keep them from their prize, including murder.