Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: VielBiern at Yesterday, 6:25 pm in

Zodiac Academy series by Caroline Peckham, Susanne Valenti / Narrated by Jake Bordeaux, Bridget Bordeaux
Requirements: .M4B | .MP3 player, 6,75 Gb
Overview: CAROLINE PECKHAM - I'm an author of all things dark romance, from fantasy to contemporary, high school bully to mafia, there's bound to be a book for you! Me and my sister Susanne Valenti now write books together.

SUSANNE VALENTI - I'm Susanne Valenti and I co-write books with my sister Caroline Peckham. We love dark romance and characters who will break your heart, stomp on it and laugh over the pieces before putting them all back together in the end.

---

Dark magic is forbidden at Zodiac Academy. That’s why I hide it so well. But now, I’m supposed to mentor Darius Acrux, the son of the most ruthless dragon shifter in Solaria. If he’s caught using blood magic, he’ll lose his claim to the throne. The problem is? Our families are up to something, and we’re determined to find out what. No matter what dark power we must turn to....

Welcome to Zodiac Academy, where your star sign defines your destiny. As the Fae of the future, you will soon learn the merciless way to claim your power. Life among the vampires, shifters, and sirens is no easy ride, but if you can make it through your exams, you might just be able to harness your inner strength and earn your place among the elite.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: LoganFee at Yesterday, 3:51 pm in

Archangel's Lineage by Nalini Singh Guild Hunter, Book 16
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 276mb | 64kbps
Overview: Raphael and Elena are experiencing their first ever year of true peace. No war. No horrors of archangelic power. No nightmares given flesh. Until...the earth beneath the Refuge begins to tremble, endangering not only angelkind's precious and fragile young, but the very place that has held their most innocent safe for eons.

Amid the chaos, Elena's father suffers a violent heart attack that threatens to extinguish their last chance to heal the bonds between them and make sense of the ruins of their agonizing shared history.

Even as Elena battles grief, Raphael is torn from her side by the sudden disappearance of an archangel. But worse yet is to come. An Ancestor, an angel unlike any other, stirs from his Sleep to warn the Cadre of a darkness so terrible that it causes empires to fall and civilizations to vanish.

This time, even the Cadre itself may not be able to stop a ticking clock that is counting down at frightening speed...
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction > Paranormal Romance

Posted by: RaipDown at Yesterday, 3:50 pm in

Capitalism Is Slavery: Why Taking the Wealth Workers Create Is Wrong and Should Be Illegal Rick Lannoye (Author), Mark Andrew Marin (Narrator)
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 90.5 MB
Overview: When our species first learned how to farm and build permanent settlements, things may have gone well at first. All those who worked to grow food (instead of having to find it, as we did for about 200,000 years before) got to consume it themselves and trade any left over for other goods or services. Then, one day, someone with a big club said to most everyone else, “I'm no longer doing all this hard work; you grow the food for me and, if you do as I say, I’ll let you have some of it back so you won’t starve…or else!” It was on that fateful day, two of humanity’s most loathsome institutions began--Slavery and Capitalism.

Thankfully, it’s no longer legal to own a human being outright, but as long as Capitalism is allowed to run rampant, most people will still become enslaved in some form or another, to a few holding a modern version of the club! In Capitalism Is Slavery, author Rick Lannoye skillfully lays out an array of solid arguments against the foundational transgression we call Capitalism—an economy built on the seizure of the wealth workers create by an owner class—and why it must be banned once and for all!
Genre: Audiobooks > Non-Fiction

Posted by: illosti at Yesterday, 2:05 pm in

Butcher and Blackbird (The Ruinous Love Trilogy #1) by Brynne Weaver / Narrated by Joe Arden, Lucy Rivers
Requirements: mp3 player, 489.1 mb
Overview: A friends-to-lovers dark romantic comedy full of murder, chaos, and spice, unlike anything you’ve heard before.

Every serial killer needs a friend. Every game must have a winner.

When a chance encounter sparks an unlikely bond between rival murderers Sloane and Rowan, the two find something elusive—the friendship of a like-minded, pitch-black soul. From small-town West Virginia to upscale California, from downtown Boston to rural Texas, the two hunters collide in an annual game of blood and suffering, one that pits them against the most dangerous monsters in the country.

But as their friendship develops into something more, the restless ghosts left in their wake are only a few steps behind, ready to claim more than just their newfound love.

Can Rowan and Sloane dig themselves out of a game of graves?

Or have they finally met their match?

Butcher & Blackbird is the first book in the Ruinous Love dark romance trilogy of interconnected stand-alone dark romantic comedies. This dual POV novel ends on an HEA.

Butcher & Blackbird is a dark romance intended for an adult audience—please see Brynne’s website for a comprehensive list of content warnings.
Genre: Audiobook > Fiction, Romance

Posted by: rainsky at Yesterday, 2:03 pm in

I Just Keep Talking: A Life in Essays by Nell Irvin Painter
Requirements: .M4A/.M4B reader, 489 MB
Overview: From the New York Times bestselling author, a finalist for the NBCC Award, comes a comprehensive new collection of essays spanning art, politics, and the legacy of racism that shapes American history as we know it. Throughout her prolific writing career, Nell Painter has published works on such luminaries as Sojourner Truth, Ralph Waldo Emerson, and Malcolm X. Her unique vantage on American history pushes the boundaries of personal narrative and academic authorship. Led by an unbridled curiosity for her subjects, Painter asks listeners to reconsider ideas of race, politics, and identity. I Just Keep Talking assembles her writing for the first time into a single volume, displaying the breadth and depth of Painter’s decades-long historical inquiry and the evolution of Black political thought—and includes a dazzling introduction and coda being published for the first time in this collection. From her mining of figures like Carrie Buck and Martin Delaney for their resonance today, to a deep dive into the history of exclusion through the work of Toni Morrison, to a discussion of the American political landscape after the 2016 election, Painter nimbly portrays the trials of a country frequently at war with itself. Along with Painter’s writing, this collection offers her original artwork, threaded throughout the book as counterpoint and emphasis. Her visual art shows a deft mind turning toward the tragedy and humor of her subjects; pulling from newspapers, personal records, and original sketches, Painter’s artwork testifies to the dialectic of tremendous change and stasis that continues to shape American history. These essays resist easy answers in favor of complexity, the inescapable sense of our country’s potential thwarted by its failures. This collection will surely solidify Painter’s place among the finest critics and writers of the last half century.

Posted by: stokerman at Yesterday, 1:11 pm in

Styx's Storm by Lora Leigh (Breeds 22)
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 295 mb
Overview: To save innocent, young Storme Montague from the claws of Breed slave traders, Wolf Breed Styx is forced to claim her himself-on the condition that Storme will no longer be a virgin by night's end.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction > Paranormal Romance

Posted by: rainsky at Yesterday, 1:07 pm in

The Moment: Thoughts on the Race Reckoning That Wasn’t and How We All Can Move Forward Now by Bakari Sellers
Requirements: .M4A/.M4B reader, 254 MB
Overview: The New York Times bestselling author examines the modern political landscape and policies that are impacting Black families and communities and offers solutions for a better tomorrow. In late May in 2020, while discussing the murder of George Floyd on CNN, Bakari Sellers spoke from the heart sharing devastating insight that touched millions around the world: “It’s just so much pain. You get so tired. We have black children. I have a 15-year-old daughter. I mean, what do I tell her? I’m raising a son. I have no idea what to tell him. It’s just—it’s hard being black in this country when your life is not valued and people are worried about the protesters and the looters. And it’s just people who are frustrated for far too long and not have their voices heard.” In this powerful and persuasive book, Sellers expands on the issues he addressed in his New York Times bestseller, examining national politics and policies that deeply impact not only Black people in his home state of South Carolina but the lives of millions of African Americans in communities across the nation. Four years later, Sellers has an answer to the question he raised on CNN, offering much-needed prescriptions to help all Black American lives. Sellers explores inequities in healthcare, education, early childhood education, and policing, drawing on interviews with numerous thought leaders such as pioneering voting rights and poverty activist the Rev. William Barber, and Ben Crump, the civil rights legend who successfully uses the law to achieve justice for people of color in racially charged cases. He also shares his thoughts on conservative media and the forces and dark money behind firebrands such as Tucker Carlson. This thoughtful and practical work is a timely meditation on the state of our world today and how we can all play a part in making it better for tomorrow.

Posted by: rainsky at Yesterday, 12:29 pm in

A Body Made of Glass: A Cultural History of Hypochondria by Caroline Crampton
Requirements: .M4A/.M4B reader, 268 MB
Overview: Part cultural history, part literary criticism, and part memoir, A Body Made of Glass is a definitive biography of hypochondria. Caroline Crampton’s life was upended at the age of seventeen, when she was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma, a relatively rare blood cancer. After years of invasive treatment, she was finally given the all clear. But being cured of the cancer didn’t mean she felt well. Instead, the fear lingered, and she found herself always on the alert, braced for signs that the illness had reemerged. Now, in A Body Made of Glass, Crampton has drawn from her own experiences with health anxiety to write a revelatory exploration of hypochondria—a condition that, though often suffered silently, is widespread and rising. She deftly weaves together history, memoir, and literary criticism to make sense of this invisible and underexplored sickness. From the earliest medical case of Hippocrates to the literary accounts of sufferers like Virginia Woolf and Marcel Proust to the modern perils of internet self-diagnosis, Crampton unspools this topic to reveal the far-reaching impact of health anxiety on our physical, mental, and emotional health. At its heart, Crampton explains, hypochondria is a yearning for knowledge. It is a never-ending attempt to replace the edgeless terror of uncertainty with the comforting solidity of a definitive explanation. Through intimate personal stories and compelling cultural perspectives, A Body Made of Glass brings this uniquely ephemeral condition into much-needed focus for the first time.