Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Yesterday, 7:07 pm in

Aged to Perfection (Unlucky in Love Book 1) by Merry Farmer
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.2 MB
Overview: Whoever marries last will inherit a cursed castle.
Lord Cedric Godwin is determined that it won’t be him….
When it comes to love, Cedric was unlucky that the woman who stole his heart was too far beneath him to wed, and that she died in childbirth. Fifteen years later, he must marry, but with a growing cheese-making business to oversee, an export deal to win, and no time for courtship, he takes his best friend’s suggestion and sets off to London to marry the friend’s sister.

But Lady Muriel Grouse is more than Cedric bargained for…
As a member of the notorious Oxford Society ladies, Muriel enjoys a great deal of freedom…and stinging levels of censure from the rest of the ton. Secretly, she is a partner in her brother Arnold’s cheese-making enterprise, and perfectly pleased with her life. When Arnold’s friend and business rival, Lord Cedric appears in London, declaring that they will wed, she is shocked, to say the least.

The trouble is, Muriel likes Cedric, and Cedric admires her more than he anticipated. Their problems should be solved, but Muriel is determined never to marry. And when the two of them band together to assist a damsel in distress, will Cedric be forced to marry elsewhere?
Genre: Fiction > Romance Historical

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Yesterday, 7:06 pm in

A Whole New Chrissy by Catherine Kelaher
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.1 MB
Overview: Laugh out loud with Chrissy as she swaps the gloomy skies and dating disasters of her life in Brighton for the sun-kissed shores of Bondi.

When Chrissy swipes right on a charismatic personal trainer, it’s time for her to embrace her inner beach bunny and set sail on a journey of transformation. Her Aussie adventure is a laugh-a-minute rollercoaster, filled with unforgettable dates, heartfelt self-discoveries, and hilarious escapades in the world of fitness.

But when a hunky lifeguard splashes onto the scene, Chrissy finds herself caught in a wave of romance, laughter, and unexpected choices. Overflowing with wit, warmth, and memorable moments, A Whole New Chrissy is a rollicking romantic comedy that dives into the joy of life’s surprises and the power of embracing your true self.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Yesterday, 7:04 pm in

Hemlock Wolf Pack: Life in the Happily Ever After series by Maggie Hemlock (#1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 600 kB
Overview: Maggie Avery Hemlock (they/them) calls the Appalachian foothills home along with their cats Fenrir and Achilles. In their free time, Maggie and their furbabies, enjoy reading, nature, and chasing the red light of doom. (One day, Fenrir will finally capture it, but only if Achilles doesn’t beat her to it!)
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

Image Image
Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Yesterday, 7:02 pm in

The Fake Date Formula by Mina Sinclair (Formula for Love Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.9 MB
Overview: Fake dating the racing star was only ever meant to be a job…
Called into my boss’s office, I’m given a new assignment that sets my heart speeding: fake date a famous race car driver.

Oliver Stone is an underwear model, a racing champion, and apparently a playboy.

He needs a girlfriend to get the gossip sheets from destroying his career, and I’m the girl-next-door publicist who can help him achieve it all.

For a price, of course.

I’m the right person for the job, level-headed and smart enough not to fall for the handsome devil who’s used to having it all.

I need the money, too. My parents need my help.
But no one prepared me for Oliver. No one told me he’s magnetic, sexy as hell, and worst of all–kind. The better I am at the job of playing his loving girlfriend, the more I’m in danger of losing my heart.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:50 pm in

Wild Wild Wolf by B. Perkins, Aimee Vance (Timber Creek Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.5mb
Overview: Jade
There’s nothing I want more than to forget my past, especially everything that makes me a part of supernatural society. I’d do anything to keep my sister’s and my secret safe and keep our tormentors far, far away.

Turns out it’s harder to disappear than I thought, especially once Alpha wolf West Larkin catches my scent.

West
Ever since shifters were outed to the human world, my job as Alpha of the Timber Creek pack has gotten more difficult by the day. Between running a town full of supernaturals, my pack, and keeping my family out of trouble, I have enough on my plate as it is.

So why is it every time I run across Jade Rodriguez, a lone wolf who wants nothing to do with me, I want to drop everything to keep her safe?

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:48 pm in

Ours by Mandy Muse
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.1 mb
Overview: It’s just sex.

That’s what our contract says, at least.

After getting royally screwed over by one too many online dates, it’s perfect.

I’m done with relationships.

The night I run into Easton, my ex’s best friend and then Vincent everything changes.

They offer everything I want and more.

I sign the dotted line, and am thrown into a world of spankings, restraints, and demands for my submission by Easton, the one I shouldn’t want, and Vincent—the man who likes when I call him daddy.

I’m completely at their mercy. They command my body, but my heart follows their demands for trust, too.

The lines of our contract are getting blurry.

The farther they push me, the more I wish I could burn each page and make it disappear.

Because this isn’t just about sex anymore.

I want them to be mine but do they want the same thing?

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:48 pm in

Cut The Cake by Leigh Duncan (Heart's Landing Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.9 mb
Overview: Will a fake bride miss her chance at real love?

From the time she and her cousin played dress-up and took turns pretending they were brides, Jennifer Longley has dreamed of the day she’d have her very own Heart’s Landing wedding. Now, she finally has her chance to visit the charming seaside village where lovers stroll arm in arm past Bow Tie Pasta, Dress For A Day and Forget Me Knot Flowers. But there’s a catch—as the personal assistant to a famous movie star, Jenny’s only in town to make wedding arrangements for her boss, and to avoid a media circus, she must pretend she’s the one getting married. But once Jenny reserves the venue, orders the bouquet and, best of all, samples the cake for the simple wedding her boss described, the movie star changes all the plans.

While the other store owners grumble about a wishy-washy bride who can’t seem to make up her mind, Nick Bell is intrigued by the bride-to-be who visits his bakery every afternoon for sweet treats and conversation. He can’t help but befriend her. But when sparks fly between the town’s most eligible baker and Jenny, Nick finds it more and more difficult to remember that she’s already spoken for.

As Jenny deals with her boss’s ever-changing demands, she tries to hide her attraction to Nick. But things get more and more complicated … and what will happen once everyone learns the truth about the woman who is only pretending to be a bride?

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:46 pm in

Wolf's Gambit by Eve L. Mitchell (The Blackridge Peak Series Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.9 mb
Overview: My whole life, I’ve been the outsider. The wolves of the Anterrio Pack took my brother and me into their pack after our parents died.

To the pack, I remained the wild, untamed misfit despite my efforts to belong.

My first heat loomed ahead of the Luna Ball, and once again, I found myself attracting unwelcome attention, not just from my pack but also from the visiting Blackridge Peak Pack.

When my brother suspected their new alpha might hold answers about our past, he refused to put me at risk while he searched for the truth. Instead, he set me free from a pack that never truly accepted me.

Running from the only home I’d ever known, I longed for a fresh start. But in an unfamiliar human world, finding my place proved to be another challenge, as trouble followed me relentlessly.

Until I realized it was not just misfortune that was dogging my heels.

It’s an alpha.