Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:42 pm in

The Don's Deadly Games by Judy Hale (Twisted Saviors 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.4 mb
Overview: The most dangerous man in Chicago has painted a target on my back.
Now, I’m stuck with the very man who wants me dead.

I was just a therapist hiding from my past until I broke the cardinal rule: never get involved with a client.
My judgment came swiftly and in the form of the ultimate predator: Nico Vitelli.

He looks like sin, tastes like caramel, and loves to play with his prey. I can’t resist his dark pull.
And on a forced road trip, I let him strip me bare and make me scream.

Suddenly, I’m plunged into a mafia war and back into the world I was running from.
Only this time, it’s too late to back out; I’ve fallen for the delicious monster.
And my would-be assassin has become the twisted savior I never knew I needed.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:40 pm in

Nun Too Soon by Lissa Sharpe (Bad Habit Book Club 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.1 mb
Overview: Helen is just your normal, everyday librarian who writes romance novels on the side… except she also happens to be a former nun, new to life outside the order and to the dating scene. Helen isn’t just a virgin in her 30s– she’s never had a boyfriend, never kissed anyone, never even so much as held someone’s hand. Becoming a nun was always her path, until it wasn’t anymore, and trying to forge a new path in life has been…tricky.

What isn’t tricky? Her unrequited crush on the handsome library patron that Helen and her friends have affectionately nicknamed ‘The Red Unicorn’ -- a man who loves to read, looks great in glasses, and has red hair, aka Helen’s dream man. But the idea of dating is still intimidating, so Helen prefers to daydream about Thad from afar, turning him into her perfect romance novel hero.

Thad is far from perfect, not like the smart, sexy librarian he’s been surveilling. Thad is a bounty hunter who’s determined to find Helen’s brother, Dean, and he’s certain Helen is the key to tracking Dean down. Thad never plans to approach Helen or insert himself into her life–until it becomes clear he’s not the only one looking for Dean. The other people after him are bad news, and Helen’s going to get caught in the crossfire if Thad doesn’t intervene.

As Thad and Helen work together to find Dean, they actually get to know each other, soon realizing that the perfect, ideal versions they have of each other couldn’t be more wrong…but that who they are together might actually be just right.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Yesterday, 3:39 pm in

The Perfect Mix (Eligible Bachelor) by Beth A. Freely
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.9 MB
Overview: The New Orleans PD needs a helping hand to solve a string of murders and when the new crime investigator shows up, more than crime scenes needs investigating.

Forensic scientist Brody Whalen is NOPDs new kid on the block. He’s good at his job, having helped the FBI solve a few high-profile murders. A family inheritance brings him to the Big Easy and he’s looking forward to just working in the laboratory for a while. But he discovers something bone-chilling while investigating the death of a homeless man, something that ties multiple cases together.

New Orleans has a serial killer on the loose.

Sheriff Grace Cooper is knee-deep in bodies as the homeless population of her city seems to be dropping like flies. She can’t seem to catch a break. Added to her frustration is the handsome new forensic scientist that seems to constantly be in her dreams with his husky laugh and chiseled abs. He makes it hard for her to concentrate on work which makes her mood foul.

On The Scene (Eligible Bachelor) by Barb Shuler
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.6 MB
Overview: Dead bodies, missing women, and a killer on the loose.

Texas Ranger Jason Keller has his hands full, but he's managing. Until the unthinkable happens...

All it took was one distress call to send him into a tailspin. In the middle of the Texas wilderness his daughter and her friends, along with the woman he loves, find themselves in the grips of a ruthless killer.

With his former elite team of special forces men at his side, he sets off on the most important mission of his life.

If he can get there in time.

Back the Blue (Eligible Bachelor) by Layla Delaney
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.5 MB
Overview: When FBI Agent Pitbull Hughes secures a scene involving one of their top ten most wanted, he never expects sparks to fly when he butts heads with paramedic Lorna Lewis, who is none too happy about him interfering with her job. But when she takes a bullet, his desire to protect her turns into something more, but only time will tell if they'll survive to see where it leads.

The Eligible Bachelors:
Eligible Bachelor Series is a brand-new contemporary romance series of stand-alones that will leave you bingeing the entire series. Get ready for all the tropes: second chance, enemies to lovers, friends with benefits, billionaire, doctor... the list goes on. These irresistible romances will cure your insatiable appetite.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Yesterday, 3:38 pm in

Reputation at Risk by Martha Keyes (A Chronicle of Misadventures Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.9 MB
Overview: Their choice? Scandal or mutual salvation.

Determined to support her mother and sisters after her father's untimely death, Charlotte Mandeville covertly crafts satirical caricatures of high society. It not only puts money in her family’s bare pockets but ensures the haut-ton cannot guard all the power and the secrets.

Anthony Yorke has a guilty conscience and a brother to exonerate. When the key piece of evidence to clear his brother's name falls into the hands of a headstrong young woman, he is willing to do whatever is required to obtain it from her.

But Charlotte is not easily persuaded, and while the thing she demands in return for the evidence is reasonable enough, it leads to the unthinkable: a forced engagement between them.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Historical

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:37 pm in

Taste of Love by N. Slater (Blue Collar Series Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 946 kb
Overview:
Between working at the café and studying for my zoology degree, there’s little time for anything else. Except, of course, fantasizing about the silver fox that walks into the café every morning for his cup of coffee. Unfortunately, Mr. Raphael Pierce kind of owns the building I work in. If that wasn’t bad enough, when he catches me at the end of my rope, he offers his home.
I want his hospitality to mean something more but he’s my boss’ boss’ boss. Maybe even that guy’s boss. We can’t possibly be a match made in heaven, can we?
However, when he tells me that what anyone else thinks doesn’t matter?
Maybe, just maybe this can work.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:34 pm in

Finn by Kate Randall (The Boston Syndicate, Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.8 mb
Overview: Her father was my enemy, and now she’s my bride.

Alessia
I was born into one of the most powerful Mafia families on the East Coast. Unfortunately, being a girl meant my future was never my own.

Our rivals are weakened, and now is the time to strengthen our numbers and form powerful alliances, meaning I’m being married off to the callous and brazen head of the Irish Mob.

Every time he tries to charm me with that devilish smirk, I can’t decide if I want to kiss him or smack it off his gorgeous face.

He assumes he’s getting a demure princess who was raised to defer to her husband at every turn.

Oh, the fun I’ll have proving him wrong.

Finn
There’s been a power shift in Boston, and the head of a rival family wants to strike a bargain to ensure the destruction of our mutual enemy.

And he’s offered his daughter in marriage to seal the deal.

No one prepared me for the stunning hellion with a razor-sharp tongue in that delectable mouth of hers. And I sure as hell never thought one brush of her soft lips would haunt my every waking moment.

It’s no secret the cold Mafia princess would rather be anywhere other than at my side and likes to contradict me at every turn. Unfortunately for her, I’ve never met a challenge I didn’t face with relentless determination, and I’m not about to start now.

But my wife has enemies of her own.

When a dangerous man from her past slithers out of the shadows, I’ll prove just how ruthless I become when someone threatens what’s mine