Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Today, 3:21 pm in

The Silent Prince by L Eveland (Sun and Moon Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 4.6 mb
Overview: I will be free, even if it kills me.

As a prince of Ostovan, I had everything I wanted: the finest wine in my cup, scores of attractive knights to duel and bed, and an endless library of books. I never even saw my brother’s betrayal coming.

Captured and stripped of my voice by a magical collar, I’m sold as a slave to a warband of elves. I’ll stop at nothing to get both my freedom and my voice back, even if it means risking death at the hands of my captors.

And none of my elvish captors is more dangerous—or alluring—than Prince Ruith. Deceptively charming and deviously brutal in his methods, Ruith’s only goal seems to be torturing me daily for his own entertainment.

The more time I’m forced to spend with him, the more I find I crave his particular brand of cruelty. Despite his treatment, I come to see Ruith as my protector…and maybe something more. There’s definitely a spark between us, one that could turn into an all-consuming inferno if I’m not careful.

But he’ll only ever see me as a pawn in his power games, and I can only afford to treat him like my enemy, especially if I want to get this collar off and return to Ostovan to kill my brother.

I will have my vengeance, even if it kills us both.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: juandelacruz at Today, 3:20 pm in

Protecting What's Mine by Hannah Kelly Moore (Heroes of Emerald Springs 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 764 kb
Overview: Local bar owner Jacob finds his world turned upside down by piercing blue eyes. Alex, the new school teacher, just needs a room for a couple of days but Jacob wants to make her stay with him forever. Only trouble is that Alex has secrets - and these secrets will bring danger to the usually peaceful town of Emerald Springs. How far will Jacob go to keep his new obsession safe and finally win her heart?
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: juandelacruz at Today, 3:19 pm in

Players with Benefits by Marie Holiday
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 981 kb
Overview: Jack, the arrogant captain with sparkling blue eyes that undress me every practice. Alex, the intense bad boy with a body I can't stop dreaming about. Noah, the blond rookie with an angelic face and devilish skills in the bedroom. The three biggest stars in hockey... and they all want me.

Their coach -- my dad -- makes it clear that giving in would end all of our careers. Too bad I've already found out they're power players on the ice and in bed. Now I have to choose between three bad boy hockey stars... and my future. But why choose?

Posted by: juandelacruz at Today, 3:15 pm in

Wild Match by Amy Bellows (Perfect Match Agency: Springtime 5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.9 mb
Overview: Leo is constantly getting photographed doing things he shouldn’t. Like multiple alphas at the same time, for instance. In a room full of other people.

The scandals are adding up, and his agent isn’t happy.

When he almost loses the lead role in a high budget film because of his wild behavior, he’s given an ultimatum: settle down with a boring alpha to clean up his image, or his agent won’t represent him anymore.

The problem is finding a respectable alpha who will have him. That’s where the Perfect Match Agency comes in. They promise to match him with an upstanding member of society in exchange for a little publicity.

Leo doesn’t expect to like the guy. He certainly doesn’t expect to be so drawn in by him that he goes into heat early.

But Leo has always been a little wild…
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

Posted by: polkapatti at Today, 3:10 pm in

The Branwell Chronicles(1-4) by Judith Hale Everett
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 6.6MB | Retail
Overview: When I decided to write Regency romance, I chose to emulate the writing style of that era because I want my readers to connect deeply with my characters and their stories, and I believe that is most likely to be achieved when the time and place which I am describing is as authentic as possible.

I hope that you will feel transported into a tangible time and place--a place that inspires and empowers you, and that makes you fall in love with historical romance all over again--as you discover the world of the Branwell Chronicles.
Genre: Fiction > Romance | Historical

Image Image Image Image
Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Today, 12:28 pm in

One Night of Fate (Boston Bears Hockey #1) by Isla Gregg
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 422 kB
Overview: Back in grad school, Astrid met who she thought was the love of her life. She was ready to spend the rest of her life trying her best to meet his unobtainable expectations...until she caught him cheating on her just 3 months shy of their wedding.

She picks up the scattered pieces of her life, and heart, after breaking off her engagement. As the date of her wedding weekend approaches, her best friend drags her to Las Vegas to cheer her up and she finds the perfect distraction in a tall, dark, and handsome stranger.

Cameron has been the starting center for the Boston Bears for 8 years and has served as team captain for the last 3 seasons. His whole life has been dedicated to the game. His focus is unshakeable. He has one rule when it comes to relationships: they only last one night.

He's ready to lead his team to victory when the Stanley Cup Playoffs bring him to Las Vegas. While there, he meets a woman who captivates his thoughts, jeopardizing his team's chances at victory. Will convincing her to spend the night with him be enough to get her off his mind?

They met by chance when their paths crossed in Las Vegas. After a magical night together, neither of them can get the other off their mind. But without knowing any personal details about one another beyond first names, how will they find each other again?

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Today, 12:26 pm in

A Pocket of Stars (A Gentleman's Heart Book 2) by Laura Rollins
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.3 MB
Overview: She’s always dreamed of catching the eye of the earl next door.
But is he the man her heart truly desires?

Miss Annabella Pettiford has long dreamed of capturing the attention of the undeniably handsome Lord Waverly. Now, returned from finishing school, she is no longer a gangly wallflower, but a poised and confident woman ready to turn heads wherever she goes. Dare she hope her newfound allure will be enough to captivate the stylish and gallant Lord Waverly?

Mr. Benedict Drake staunchly opposes his best friend’s pursuit of the once-overlooked Annabella. Convinced that his friend’s self-destructive tendencies spell disaster for any match with Annabella, Benedict hatches a plan.

As he works to separate William and Annabella and introduce her to other gentlemen, an alarming realization dawns—Benedict is falling for Annabella. Entranced by her poise, grace, and shared enthusiasm for life, Benedict finds in her a unique connection. However, it may be too late. How could she ever care for him once she learns all he has done to keep her from the man she first desired?
Genre: Fiction > Romance Historical

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Today, 12:23 pm in

Tattoos and Temptation by Anne Lange (Eligible Bachelors)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.1 MB
Overview: Assigned to exploit the failings of online dating, I never anticipated stumbling upon Markus. He’s older, tall, tattooed, and tailored to perfection in a navy suit that costs more than I make in a year.

What begins as professional curiosity quickly evolves into undeniable chemistry. But Markus is clear—he's not in the market for a long-term commitment.

It's a deal I can handle—until our relationship moves beyond the boundaries of my assignment. Caught between duty, desire and a past connection I didn’t know we shared, am I prepared to risk it all for a love I never saw coming?

Eligible Bachelor Series is a brand-new contemporary romance series of stand-alones that will leave you bingeing the entire series.