Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Yesterday, 1:16 pm in

Damned Embers (Rockport Security #2) by Embry Fox
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.4 MB
Overview: Touring the road with my best friends, creating music that made others happy when they listened to it, and us while we made it was stolen from me. I was given the choice of keeping the life that I had with the three men I loved or keeping them safe. I made the only logical decision I could think of…
I ran.
My past has haunted me since I left and now there is nowhere else I can hide. The men I love are being threatened and they don’t even know it. And I am the only one that stands a chance of saving them.
Goodbye day job as a tech guru for Rockport Security. Hello, lead guitarist for Damned Embers.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Yesterday, 1:16 pm in

Laid by the Liner (The Knottiverse: Alphas of the Waterworld #3) by V.T. Bonds
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 163 KB
Overview: “Bad girls get punished. Are you ready, tiny tigress?”
-Deck

On the verge of my first heat and desperate to protect my sister from the brutality of men, I fly into an omega rage when raiders attack my family’s fishing boat. When The Liner, the biggest, cruelest alpha I’ve ever seen, arrives with his crew and rescues my sister, only to threaten to hurt her if I don’t go with him, there’s only one thing I can do.
Except, he doesn’t just want my obedience.
He wants my submission.
He wants to claim me.
Break me.

Own me.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Yesterday, 1:13 pm in

Monsters in Love: Lost in the Fire by Evangeline Priest, Vivienne Hart, K. Doyle, Kassanda Cross, YD La Mar, Vera Valentine, Elle Cross, Rebel Moxie, Wren K. Morris, Clio Evans
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.5 MB
Overview: Welcome to Monsters in Love
Flames crackle and sparks fly as monsters search through the smoke for their true loves. Grab a cold drink and a fan as you settle in with creatures both spicy and sweet, who all have one thing in common: These scorching beasts are guaranteed to have you feeling all kinds of hot and bothered.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Paranormal

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Yesterday, 1:10 pm in

Mated to the Amarok (Invasion of Monsters) by Eden Ember
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 304 KB
Overview: He lived a solitary life, keeping the legend of the monsters in the wilderness alive.

She just wanted to write the story behind the legend.
Claudia Collins, armed with her survivalist instincts, and pen and paper, dropped from a helicopter into the vast uncivilized wilderness of the Pacific Northwest. Her curiosity led her right into the Amarok’s territory.
She found more than she imagined and stepped into danger that could cost her life.
He swore to stay away, but couldn’t because his heart activated a warmth he never knew he had. He would do anything to keep her safe, anything…

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Yesterday, 1:09 pm in

Relentless (The MacTavish Stolen Brides #1) by Arianna Fraser
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 440 KB
Overview: Morana Ivanova may hate me, but the harder she fights, the more I want her.
Cameron…
When the Ivanov Bratva kills my best friend in a moment of viciousness and stupidity, I decide to hit them where it hurts. Their Pakhan is depending on his daughter’s marriage to a more powerful bratva to save his family.
So, I steal her.

Morana…
My name means “death” in Russian, and everyone in my father’s Bratva avoids me as bad luck, until he decides to marry me off to a hideous old Pakhan for money and power. Getting kidnapped right out of the church in my wedding dress just continues that run of misfortune. But my captor is tall, gorgeous and infuriating. He’s relentless when it comes to getting what he wants, but I’m going to change his luck for the worse, too.

We’ll see what wins this battle: love, or luck.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Yesterday, 1:08 pm in

Win Him Over (Her Office #2) by CoraLee June
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 789 KB
Overview: Did I call him Daddy during a high-stakes contract negotiation? Maybe. Did it lead to the most exhilarating, off-the-record fling of my life? For legal reasons—and a very pointed look from my attorney—I’m advised to neither confirm nor deny any activities, particularly those rumored to have happened within the Pentagon’s walls.
Caught between the unstoppable force of my free-spirited ways and the immovable object that is Spencer Beckett, we ignited something unexpected.
A challenge turned into a game of whispered commands, each “Daddy” drawing us deeper into a thrilling, forbidden dance.
Can our fling find a place in the real world, or is it destined to be a delicious secret, tucked away in the files marked “classified”?

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Yesterday, 11:23 am in

Muff (MC Sinners #4) by Bella Jewel
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 250 kB
Overview: You know him.
You love him.
The free-spirited, wild child that he is.
Carefree, charming, the kind of man you can’t get enough of.
Muff is dangerous and edgy, but always has a way of making you feel alive.
He lives his life with a soul full of fire and passion.
He’s the man I saw myself spending forever with.
He became my everything.
If you had asked me if there was a single moment in my life that wasn’t perfect, I would have told you no.
That is until everything changed.
My beautiful, spirited man has secrets.
Secrets he keeps hidden from everyone he loves, including me.
Now everything is different.
Gone is the perfect life I imagined.
Now, I’m left with a gaping hole in my heart that he once filled.
How do we get past this?
How do we move on?
I don’t know if things will ever be the same again.
Genre: Romance

Posted by: lexie92 at Yesterday, 11:09 am in

All the Painted Stars (14th Century Oxfordshire Book 2) by Emma Denny
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.7 Mb
Overview: To win her heart, she'll have to fight…
Oxfordshire 1362
When Lily Barden discovers her best friend Johanna’s hand in marriage is being awarded as the main prize at a tournament, she is determined to stop it. Disguised as a knight, she infiltrates the contest, preparing to fight for Jo’s hand. But her conduct ruffles feathers, and when a dangerous incident escalates out of Lily’s control, Jo must help her escape.
Finding safety with a local brewster, Lily and Jo soon settle into their new freedom, and amongst blackberry bushes and lakeside walks an unexpected relationship blossoms. But when Jo’s past catches up with her and Lily’s reckless behaviour threatens their newfound happiness, both women realise that choices must always come at a cost. The question they need to ask is if the cost is worth the price of love…
Genre: Fiction > Romance > LGBT