Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Dec 10th, 2023, 10:51 am in

A Ryan Recollection (New York Ruthless) by Sadie Kincaid
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 540 KB
Overview: The complete collection of New York Ruthless Shorts and Novellas set after the end of Ryan Renewed.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Dec 10th, 2023, 10:47 am in

Corrupted Kingdom: The Complete Cartel Trilogy by Lili St. Germain
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 822 KB
Overview: How much is a life worth?
I grew up in Columbia, the daughter of a wealthy drug lord. I lived a life of extravagance, until one day a drug run went horribly wrong and everything came crashing down around me.

I was given away. A payment for a debt. The Gypsy Brothers motorcycle club became my owners, and I did everything I could to survive.

But falling in love with the man who owned me wasn't part of the plan ...

Before the Gypsy Brothers there was the Cartel

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Dec 10th, 2023, 10:41 am in

Feverburn (Pine Bluff #2) by Maggie Maren
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 538 KB
Overview: After catching her boyfriend in an affair, Rosie Hayes does what any reasonable person would and befriends the other woman. Together in a scorned sisterhood, they move to a kooky small town in Maine to open a coffee and crystal shop.
Along with this new chapter, Rosie acquires a new problem: Carson Kouris, the resident grump of Pine Bluff. Not only does she live in the loft above his hardware store, but it’s also across the street from her witchy shop. Too close for comfort is an understatement after their rocky start.
But Rosie soon realizes Carson doesn’t talk to anyone…except her.
She sets to uncover what this brooding mountain man is hiding and why the townsfolk call him Cursed Carson. And what starts as curiosity turns into long nights in his cabin, skinny dipping in moonlit lakes and romps on the forest floor. All unbeknownst to her new friend and business partner, who happens to be dating his estranged brother.
Everything changes when an accidental fire erupts, and secrets they’ve both been hiding spill out.
Is his cursed reputation simply a small-town superstition, or is being with him a real threat to Rosie’s safety?
Searching for answers, they must keep their love a secret at the risk of everything going up in flames. But a connection like theirs can’t remain hidden for long.
When it comes to love, sometimes your only hope is not getting burned.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Dec 10th, 2023, 10:40 am in

Their Human to Tease (Unit A12 #3) by Morgan Robinson
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 561 KB
Overview: Kendra
When Earth started collapsing, the only thing that kept me going was that I was with my sister. No matter what happened, we promised each other we would never be apart. Well, last month, she was sent to a tribe on a different planet that had all of its women die years ago. Now, I’m about to follow her through the portal and into a whole new world where I’ll apparently find a mate perfect for me. Only when I arrive, there are two aliens that catch my attention.

Erkoz
The dreams began many days ago, but they grace me with their presence every night. I see a female that I know I cannot have because she is already mated to another. When she tells us that her sister is coming to our world and that her sister looks like her, I try not to get my hopes up. Is it possible I have been dreaming of my mate this whole time? Based on the dreams I am having, this female should run from me because what I wish to do to her, to punish her and claim her, these cannot be honorable things, can they?

Xoth
Humans have been coming to our tribe, and it inspires hope in so many brothers. I have spoken to no one about what I already know because I do not want to anger my closest friend, especially before we know if we are to even be blessed with a mate yet. I have never been seen as a handsome male since my horns grew deformed. When the new female looks at me, I find I am more confident with her eyes on mine. She may not know that her soul will be claimed by two males, but we will make it clear to her very soon.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Sci-Fi

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Dec 10th, 2023, 10:37 am in

Through the Fire by Ryan Marie (A marriage on the rocks novella)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 651 KB
Overview: Luna
For better or for worse, in sickness and in health.
Those are the vows every couple makes when they say I Do. But how many couples really mean it?
Your spouse will hold your hand when sick, be there to help you stand if you fall. But when the worst of the storm really hits, when it’s crashing down on you and attacking from all angles, can you count on them to walk beside you? Can you rely on them to bare the weight for both of you when you’re too weak?
My husband is a good man. Flawed, yes. Perfect, no. But he is good. And until that one night, the night that changed everything, I never thought that he’d be the man who would hurt me the most. Roman was my rock until he became my storm. Like a hurricane, he tore through my heart leaving nothing but carnage in its wake.
With one foot out the door, I’m ready to leave and never look back. That’s when the words for better or for worse echo in my head. The thought of walking through this life without him is like a stab to the heart. But how do you forgive the man who plunged the knife?
Roman says we can make it through the fire. I say the flames will turn our love to ashes. Will love be enough to save us from self-destruction, or will we get burned?

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Dec 10th, 2023, 10:32 am in

A Holiday Love Affair (Bancroft Billionaire Brothers #15) by Ali Parker
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 773 KB
Overview: Doesn’t everyone deserve forgiveness on Christmas?
My ex is the last person I want to see.
Especially here.
Without love in my life, I’ve poured myself into my career.
I don’t need anything else.
That’s what I thought.
Now she’s walking around my business and my head.
All. The. Time.
I can’t shake her or the way she makes me sweat with need.
The worst part?
She holds my fate in her hands.
One wrong word and she could destroy my reputation.
I might even deserve it after how I left her all those years ago.
But I’m not that guy anymore.
And she’s not that girl.
Maybe she’ll take mercy on me.
’Tis the season, after all.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Dec 10th, 2023, 10:26 am in

Trouble Next Door series (#1-2) by Quinn Marlowe
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 403 KB
Overview: Rock stars, cowboys, and rebels, and the women who tame them.

Image Image
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Dec 10th, 2023, 10:25 am in

The Fierce Highlander (Blood & Honor Highland Trilogy #2) by Donna Fletcher
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 515 KB
Overview: Noble is a fierce Gallowglass warrior, his reputation unwavering, his demands for respect and obedience from his warriors unyielding and he expects the same from the woman he weds. He accepts a marriage arrangement to a woman who needs protection in exchange for something he thought was merely a dream. But his dream is about to turn into a nightmare when he meets his wife.
Leora’s life was shaped by the promise her father made, the promise that she would have the freedom to choose her own husband. However, unforeseen circumstances force her father to make the decision for her. Her life is in danger and her father chooses someone who can protect her and keep her safe… a Gallowglass warrior, an elite mercenary, a man who can shield her from harm.

When Noble arrives to claim his bride, he is met with Leora’s unwavering refusal to accompany him willingly. He shocks her when he threatens to physically remove her if she does not comply. It is her sister Elsie who provides her with a compelling reason to leave with her new husband. Hidden within this journey is a chance to determine the fate of their beloved sister Sky, who has taken refuge with Lord Slayer, the formidable leader of the Gallowglass. Leora is torn between concerns for Sky’s safety and her own independence, as her destination lies not far from Lord Slayer’s clan.
The fierce warrior and the unyielding woman collide head-on from their very first encounter, sparks of discord flying between them. However, amidst their clashes, they begin to discover an unexpected truth… they share more in common than they could have ever imagined. Their similarities, concealed beneath layers of pride and stubbornness, gradually surface as they navigate the perilous terrain of their pre-arranged union.

As attempts on Leora’s life intensify and the mystery surrounding her true identity deepens, their bond strengthens. With each challenge they face together, they find themselves inching closer to something neither of them anticipated… falling love, a force as formidable as any opponent they’ve encountered. In the heart of their tumultuous journey, amidst danger and deception, and the possibility of losing each other, it is their love, that in the end, saves them both.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Medieval