Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Today, 12:03 pm in

My Dearest Mackenzie by Rachel Blaufeld
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 429 KB
Overview: Frankie Burns, brash and bold on the outside, divorced and scarred on the inside, is determined to figure out what really happened with her Paps and his long-lost love, Rosie. Understanding why the duo didn’t find their happily-ever-after is her biggest mission. With every inch of her five-foot-two frame, she’s determined to discover why they were separated and forced to live a life without one another, convinced it will fix her own unhappiness.
Mackenzie Miller, handsome, rich, and one of New York’s most eligible bachelors, keeps everyone at an arm’s length and believes the only barometer to happiness is how wealthy and powerful he becomes. Shoving back his grandmother Milly’s wishes for him to find an everlasting love, he is successful in every other area of life. Abandoned by his mother, fairy tales are not part of Mack’s world, but running his makeup and perfume empire is paramount.
That is…until a feisty blond woman blasts into his life and won’t accept no for an answer when it comes to looking for a connection between his beloved Milly and her beloved Paps.
He doesn’t understand the severity of her search.
She needs to know the story to fill a gap in her own life.

The twist neither of them expects is falling for one another in the process…
Genre: Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Today, 12:01 pm in

The Gods Forbid (Tempt the Gods #4) by Rory L. Scott
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 369 KB
Overview: A villain and his redemption. Forbidden.

Sebastian Apollo dared to tempt the gods and lost. Now, he has found himself contained to Prometheus, a famed prison at the end of the world. Except now, Prometheus is run by the little sister of the god he tried to overthrow, and is focused on redemption rather than punishment.
Persy Jupiter has spent the last four years attempting to turn a famed prison into a safe haven for redemption and has succeeded. Until her brother plops the god who tried to overthrow him and almost killed his wife into her protection, asking her to accomplish an impossible task—bring him back as Apollo.
As Persy tries to help Sebastian, Sebastian will learn what happens when you try to tempt the gods and then becomes responsible for fixing his own mistakes. As six months fly by, Persy and Sebastian will resist the pull to each other, knowing that their relationship is the very thing the gods forbid.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Fantasy

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Today, 11:56 am in

His Boy Next Door (Common Ground #40) by R.J. Moray
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 179 KB
Overview: Why can’t you have your cake and eat it too?

Channon belongs to Jack—that’s just a fact. But they aren’t an island, and if Channon’s going to get the happy-ever-after he wants, Jack’s going to have to bury the hatchet with (and not in) the one other person in Channon’s life whose disapproval matters.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

Posted by: dentonn at Today, 11:55 am in

A Case for Discretion by Ashley Moore
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 701.7kb
Overview: What happens when your carefree spring fling shows up to work as your newest summer intern?

When Gwen Strickland and Etta Monroe agree to a steamy anonymous fling, they make three promises: No names. No details. No feelings.

Gwen’s a prominent Atlanta attorney who wants nothing more than to be the next justice on the Georgia State Supreme Court. Etta is fully focused on getting out of law school unscathed. A relationship is not on the agenda, but somehow, they can’t help totally falling for each other.

Then Gwen discovers Etta has accepted a summer internship at her law firm. Logic and ethics say they should end their relationship. But logic and ethics are no match for their unstoppable attraction. Sneaking about, clandestine dating isn’t a long-term solution, but the promise of a future with Etta means Gwen must risk her biggest goal for a younger woman whose life—and plans—could change.
Genre: Fiction > Romance LGBT, wlw, queer, lesbian

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Today, 7:23 am in

Regency Rebels: A Dangerous Engagement by Sophia James
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.3 MB
Overview: Love conquers all
Genre: Fiction > Romance Historical

Posted by: juandelacruz at Today, 1:21 am in

The Secrets We Hide by Berlin Wick
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.4 mb
Overview: Creating our fantasy jars filled with love notes of our secret desires was a way to revive the monotonous routine that had become our marriage.

But pulling that little piece of paper with my husband's most desired secret was a shock I wasn’t prepared for.

To watch my wife

I never knew that he was a voyeur.
I didn’t realize he had a hunger to witness another man give me pleasure.
And I had no idea I would like it as much as I did.

Meeting the perfect man to fulfill this desire was easy.
Having him take me in the corner of a dark club while my husband watched was surprisingly simple.
Running into the sexy stranger at my new client meeting the next day, extremely problematic.

Especially because I never told him I was married. Especially because a desire still burns for both him and for my husband. And the secrets we hide could destroy us all.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Today, 1:19 am in

Sweet Little Obsession by Teresa Wolf (Love So Cruel Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 4.5 mb
Overview: Teacher by day, stalker by night.
Who ever thought college could be this interesting?

I’m teaching a hundred students. But my eyes are only on one. She’s my obsession – and I’ll stop at nothing to make her mine.

I followed her back to her apartment. Then I broke in while she was asleep.

She wants me. I can feel it when I touch her. But she can’t know who I am.

I’m her new step-brother.

My family’s enemies are legion, and our little game puts her right in the firing line. But protecting her is what big brothers are for, right?

The more we fight, the more I want her. And my nocturnal visits make her want me, too.

Am I her guardian angel? Or a devil in disguise?

Posted by: juandelacruz at Today, 1:08 am in

Tainted Obsession by Julia Sykes (King of Ruin Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.4 mb
Overview: Evelyn

The last thing I can remember is the rough hands that grabbed me from behind and the rank scent of the cloth that was forced over my face.

I hear my captors saying that they're keeping me as a hostage. Until they no longer have a use for me.

Then there's pain, a feral roar of rage, and the world disappears.

Massimo

I found them brutalizing her, and I made them pay with their lives.

My criminal world is steeped in blood and violence, but she's innocent, and I won't allow them to hurt her ever again.

I stalk her from the shadows, memorizing every shy smile and small gesture of kindness.

When corrupt men threaten her once again, I don't have a choice: I take her for myself, for her own protection.

Once I have her under my control, my fascination deepens to obsession.

I'll do anything to keep her, devising the most deviant seduction to make her mine.

She'll be so addicted to my touch that she'll never want to leave.

Evelyn belongs to me, body and soul.