Keep yourself informed!
Nov 24th, 2018, 11:02 am
I have a question, under the user control panel (https://forum.mobilism.org/ucp.php) scroIIing to your activities i noticed that appeared a new icon

what it means?
Nov 24th, 2018, 11:02 am

Currently owning the biggest online collection about norse/scandinavian history with almost 5000 ebooks :)

If you're intrested hit me up.

Updated as per 04.14
Nov 25th, 2018, 12:01 am
NeverWinter wrote:I have a question, under the user control panel (https://forum.mobilism.org/ucp.php) scroIIing to your activities i noticed that appeared a new icon

what it means?

Seems like you have broken the site rules and you have received a warning (which you have been informed about). Be careful not to break the rules again, three warnings are followed by a ban.
Nov 25th, 2018, 12:01 am
Dec 2nd, 2018, 11:15 pm
Just bought myself another year of Premium for my birthday. Best present I have ever given myself and well worth it. Thank you for being there for those of us who read so voraciously, we would never be able to find all the books we want! And thank you to all of those who are so lovely and generous to up load the books in the first place, as well as the authors who wrote them. So many of our libraries are closing down or getting rid of books in my area, trashing huge bin fulls of history, politics, science, even science fiction, it's wonderful to have a place to go for books.
Dec 2nd, 2018, 11:15 pm
Apr 15th, 2019, 2:50 pm
Thanks for the great offer. This is such a good site. I really like the blue arrow benefit. I agree with davidsurvey this is a great way to help the site for us who don't post a lot.
Apr 15th, 2019, 2:50 pm
Apr 20th, 2019, 10:49 pm
I just switched to a new PC and now I have to log in with my Premium acct with every download. Maybe I've been unaware, but I don't remember having to do that 5 days ago.
Any suggestions?
Apr 20th, 2019, 10:49 pm

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a zombie on the hunt for brians is in need of an editor.