Keep yourself informed!
May 21st, 2020, 1:11 am
medwedpp wrote:I can't see blue arrows, only QR codes. I checked the post which I downloaded yesterday via blue arrow - only qr there.

You can't see any blue arrows, or just in a particular post? If you can't see any blue download arrows, please PM me. If it's just in a particular post, it means it's not using any Premium-supported filehosts.
May 21st, 2020, 1:11 am
May 27th, 2020, 8:30 am
Disk4mat wrote:Not yet, sorry. We've been working on other things.

I sorta sorted the problem in Chrome by blocking two QR icon images with AdBlock.
Wish I could do the same in Brave (Android). 8)
May 27th, 2020, 8:30 am
Yesterday, 6:39 am
I do not have an Android phone. How do I download when there is no blue arrow, only a QR code (and the regular link that typically doesn't work)? My Premium account is no good to me when there is no blue arrow.
Yesterday, 6:39 am
Yesterday, 7:28 pm
manicken wrote:I do not have an Android phone. How do I download when there is no blue arrow, only a QR code (and the regular link that typically doesn't work)? My Premium account is no good to me when there is no blue arrow.

If a link doesn't have the blue download arrow it means it's not supported by the Premium Downloader. The QR code doesn't do anything beyond representing the URL in the form of an image. That image can then be quickly scanned to conveniently get the URL in the app (instead of sending yourself a message with the link copy & pasted), from which point the Premium Downloader integrated into the Android app takes over and downloads the file from that URL. Any link on Mobilism, even a YouTube link, will automatically get a QR code next to it. But only if the link has a blue arrow next to it can it be downloaded via the Premium Downloader.
Yesterday, 7:28 pm