Keep yourself informed!
May 21st, 2020, 1:11 am
medwedpp wrote:I can't see blue arrows, only QR codes. I checked the post which I downloaded yesterday via blue arrow - only qr there.

You can't see any blue arrows, or just in a particular post? If you can't see any blue download arrows, please PM me. If it's just in a particular post, it means it's not using any Premium-supported filehosts.
May 21st, 2020, 1:11 am
May 27th, 2020, 8:30 am
Disk4mat wrote:Not yet, sorry. We've been working on other things.

I sorta sorted the problem in Chrome by blocking two QR icon images with AdBlock.
Wish I could do the same in Brave (Android). 8)
May 27th, 2020, 8:30 am

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Jun 4th, 2020, 6:39 am
I do not have an Android phone. How do I download when there is no blue arrow, only a QR code (and the regular link that typically doesn't work)? My Premium account is no good to me when there is no blue arrow.
Jun 4th, 2020, 6:39 am
Jun 4th, 2020, 7:28 pm
manicken wrote:I do not have an Android phone. How do I download when there is no blue arrow, only a QR code (and the regular link that typically doesn't work)? My Premium account is no good to me when there is no blue arrow.

If a link doesn't have the blue download arrow it means it's not supported by the Premium Downloader. The QR code doesn't do anything beyond representing the URL in the form of an image. That image can then be quickly scanned to conveniently get the URL in the app (instead of sending yourself a message with the link copy & pasted), from which point the Premium Downloader integrated into the Android app takes over and downloads the file from that URL. Any link on Mobilism, even a YouTube link, will automatically get a QR code next to it. But only if the link has a blue arrow next to it can it be downloaded via the Premium Downloader.
Jun 4th, 2020, 7:28 pm
Jun 12th, 2020, 3:31 pm
Does this change the requirement that at least one link be a blue arrow link? I’m finding more ebooks that only have QR code’s and no blue arrows than I recall seeing before the QR codes were automatically generated maybe that’s just the books I’m searching for, but it’s disconcerting because I’m on IOS not Android.
Jun 12th, 2020, 3:31 pm
Jun 18th, 2020, 10:43 pm
I have absolutely know idea how this works. All I know is that I can no longer download anything. I have an android phone. I tried to download the app and this was even more confusing. How do I get it on my phone? I couldn't find any program ext. for the app. I am totally in the dark. I just want to download a book.
Jun 18th, 2020, 10:43 pm
Jun 20th, 2020, 4:24 pm
Hi all,
Sorry for my incompetence, but I can't download any books using the code. I am a premium user and have mobislism premium 2 on my phone.
I click on the QR icon. A QR window appears. I take my phone and scan it using the Mobilism app QR reader. A page opens up in my phone, full of adverts and various links. I have tried to click what I thought was the download link but nothing. And anyway, I want it on my PC not my phone. What am I doing wrong?
Jun 20th, 2020, 4:24 pm
Jun 20th, 2020, 11:52 pm
acousticvillage wrote:Hi all,
Sorry for my incompetence, but I can't download any books using the code. I am a premium user and have mobislism premium 2 on my phone.
I click on the QR icon. A QR window appears. I take my phone and scan it using the Mobilism app QR reader. A page opens up in my phone, full of adverts and various links. I have tried to click what I thought was the download link but nothing. And anyway, I want it on my PC not my phone. What am I doing wrong?

You're a scanning a non-Premium QR link. If a link doesn't have the blue download arrow it means it's not supported by the Premium Downloader. The QR code doesn't do anything beyond representing the URL in the form of an image. That image can then be quickly scanned to conveniently get the URL in the app (instead of sending yourself a message with the link copy & pasted), from which point the Premium Downloader integrated into the Android app takes over and downloads the file from that URL. Any link on Mobilism, even a YouTube link, will automatically get a QR code next to it. But only if the link has a blue arrow next to it can it be downloaded via the Premium Downloader.
Jun 20th, 2020, 11:52 pm
Jul 12th, 2020, 12:55 pm
The blue arrows are now blocked by the QR codes (meaning, the QR codes are positioned over the blue arrows and any attempt to click on the arrows results in the QR code being displayed). I have tried this on two different browsers. Is there a fix to this? I would like to be able to turn off the QR codes entirely, is that possible?
Jul 12th, 2020, 12:55 pm
Jul 12th, 2020, 7:19 pm
Blue arrows not showing up. I download everything on windows laptop and put it into Calibre. then upload to numerous devices and people.Can't do that now.

Not eveyone uses the format the download is stored in. Calibre converts to a usable format. Please have a link with a blue arrow, maybe on the QR page so everyone has a choice to use QR or blue arrow.
Jul 12th, 2020, 7:19 pm
Jan 27th, 2021, 7:17 pm
I am also having probems due to seeing no blue arrows for the files I want to download and landing in ad nirvana when trying to use the regular links.

Reading through this thread I have come to understand that installing the app to use the qr codes won't do anything to help with that, right?
Jan 27th, 2021, 7:17 pm
Jan 28th, 2021, 2:51 am
Bookbanshee wrote:I am also having probems due to seeing no blue arrows for the files I want to download and landing in ad nirvana when trying to use the regular links.

Reading through this thread I have come to understand that installing the app to use the qr codes won't do anything to help with that, right?

The issue with Premium not showing up on Android should be fixed now.
Jan 28th, 2021, 2:51 am
Jan 28th, 2021, 9:43 pm
I have been using the desktop version exclusively so far.

(I had browsed this thread in the hope that the QR codes would help where there are no blue arrows - that would have been an incentive for me to install the app.)
Jan 28th, 2021, 9:43 pm
May 10th, 2021, 10:26 pm
Disk4mat wrote:We know that many of you prefer the comfort of browsing Mobilism from your desktops and laptops before downloading the books or apps you're interested in to your phones. We've developed a feature to simplify this process. Now, next to each download link will be a QR code that can be scanned through Mobilism's Android app. Doing so while logged in to Premium will start the download instantly, and if you don't have Premium the link will open in your browser. If you encounter any issues with this addition, please post here.

This is interesting! :o
May 10th, 2021, 10:26 pm
May 19th, 2021, 2:32 am
I cannot see any blue arrows anymore, I'm on ios (iPad)

How do I download now..I'm a premium vip
May 19th, 2021, 2:32 am