Keep yourself informed!
Sep 10th, 2014, 5:53 am
mailyn wrote:
WRZ$ for new posts/replies- Normal Members get 1 WRZ$ for each new topic he/she starts and 0.1 WRZ$ for each reply.

I'm new here and this is the first time in a forum with a system like this that I've found so forgive me the dumb question but, basically the only way to actually earn wrz is to make a new post? Because with just replies it would take forever just to get to the minimum needed to request. So, what if we contribute ebooks but it turns out they are already available here? Do we get any wrz? I'd obviously look throught at least the first 3 pages just to make sure they aren't but yeah. Because just replies would take forever it seems. Thanks for your time and any help on this!

Yea, would like to know what happens if we upload books that are already available?
Sep 10th, 2014, 5:53 am

Oct 5th, 2014, 10:42 am
tango08 wrote:
mailyn wrote:
WRZ$ for new posts/replies- Normal Members get 1 WRZ$ for each new topic he/she starts and 0.1 WRZ$ for each reply.

I'm new here and this is the first time in a forum with a system like this that I've found so forgive me the dumb question but, basically the only way to actually earn wrz is to make a new post? Because with just replies it would take forever just to get to the minimum needed to request. So, what if we contribute ebooks but it turns out they are already available here? Do we get any wrz? I'd obviously look throught at least the first 3 pages just to make sure they aren't but yeah. Because just replies would take forever it seems. Thanks for your time and any help on this!

Yea, would like to know what happens if we upload books that are already available?

I'm new here too, but the way I understand it is you only get paid for new releases, not if they are already on here. You don't have to look through all the pages, you can use the search facility to see if the book you want to add is already on here. Hope that helps
Oct 5th, 2014, 10:42 am
Oct 7th, 2014, 1:59 pm
how become a vip status with WRZ$ cant finde it
Oct 7th, 2014, 1:59 pm
Oct 7th, 2014, 3:04 pm
der_sascha wrote:how become a vip status with WRZ$ cant finde it

Go here: Services and Returns for WRZ$
Oct 7th, 2014, 3:04 pm

raindrops One of the Four Mods of the Apocalypse
Oct 15th, 2014, 5:57 pm
how do i find how much wrz i have on my account?
Oct 15th, 2014, 5:57 pm
Oct 15th, 2014, 5:59 pm
i tried donating my wrz for a request it looks like i have $50.30 so is this right or am i looking at it wrong?
Oct 15th, 2014, 5:59 pm
Oct 17th, 2014, 1:48 pm
noemio'hare wrote:i tried donating my wrz for a request it looks like i have $50.30 so is this right or am i looking at it wrong?

You have donated a total of 15 WRZ$ to colin106.

noemio'hare wrote:how do i find how much wrz i have on my account?

Hi!

It is very simple to check how much WRZ$ you have. The first option is to look at one of your posts. Your WRZ$ is shown here:
Oct 17th, 2014, 1:48 pm
Oct 28th, 2014, 12:53 am
Hello, I've looked around, but can't find this, so I thought it'd be easier to ask... is there a donation history somewhere? Do people get a message or a notification when somebody donates something to them? Thank you.
Oct 28th, 2014, 12:53 am

Hurricane At The Sea (1850) - Ivan Aivazovsky
LUCAS
Oct 28th, 2014, 1:49 am
DarthAngelusPotter wrote:Hello, I've looked around, but can't find this, so I thought it'd be easier to ask... is there a donation history somewhere? Do people get a message or a notification when somebody donates something to them? Thank you.

Hi!

Users currently cannot see a list of past donations. However if you PM a mod, I'm sure they will be happy to send you a copy of your donation history. I have sent you a small donation so that you can see what a donation message looks like.
Oct 28th, 2014, 1:49 am
Oct 28th, 2014, 1:53 am
arkonen wrote:Hi!

Users currently cannot see a list of past donations. However if you PM a mod, I'm sure they will be happy to send you a copy of your donation history. I have sent you a small donation so that you can see what a donation message looks like.

Oh, I got it! Thank you for answering and for the donation! :D
Oct 28th, 2014, 1:53 am

Hurricane At The Sea (1850) - Ivan Aivazovsky
LUCAS
Dec 20th, 2014, 5:43 am
Okay I'm new to this system. I wasn't sure how to find my WRZ. Is there any way to see it on your account besides posting?
Dec 20th, 2014, 5:43 am

Experiencing Some Health Issues, But Will Do My Best to Respond to Dead Links. Thank you
Dec 20th, 2014, 5:49 am
Hi!

It is very simple to check how much WRZ$ you have. The first option is to look at one of your posts. Your WRZ$ is shown here:

Or, If you can't find one of your posts for whatever reason, you can go to the main page that can be found by clicking the "Forums" button at the top left hand side of the page.

Now scroll all the way down to the bottom and find you're own name in the online list. (arkonen for me)

And now your WRZ$ is shown near the bottom right hand side of your profile!:
Dec 20th, 2014, 5:49 am
Dec 20th, 2014, 10:31 am
Nice :)
Dec 20th, 2014, 10:31 am
Jan 27th, 2015, 5:10 pm
Hi! I'm new here.I'd like to know how to donate wrz.I know there is a donte button but nothing happens when I press it.Could anyone help me?Thanks :)
Jan 27th, 2015, 5:10 pm
Jan 30th, 2015, 6:34 pm
bp333 wrote:Hi! I'm new here.I'd like to know how to donate wrz.I know there is a donte button but nothing happens when I press it.Could anyone help me?Thanks :)

Normally a pop up window should open. Perhaps your browser blocks pop ups?
Jan 30th, 2015, 6:34 pm