Keep yourself informed!
Mar 7th, 2015, 12:51 pm
Hello everyone - forgive me if I've missed an informative post - but I'm rapidly running out of wrz$ - can I buy more?
Mar 7th, 2015, 12:51 pm

Twitter: Fatima99@fatima99_mobi
Mar 7th, 2015, 1:56 pm
Fatima99 wrote:Hello everyone - forgive me if I've missed an informative post - but I'm rapidly running out of wrz$ - can I buy more?

You can't actually "buy" them, but if you donate some money to the site you'll get amount of WRZ$ added to account equaling 20 times the money donated. :)

more info here Mobilism Premium / Supporting Mobilism Information
Mar 7th, 2015, 1:56 pm
Jul 26th, 2015, 5:11 am
Question: is there any way to acquire WRZ$ other than by posting or donation? As it were I don't have that many ebooks to post here that are not already posted here, thus, my level is very low... please advise! Thanks.
Jul 26th, 2015, 5:11 am
Jul 26th, 2015, 6:16 pm
AliasCane wrote:Question: is there any way to acquire WRZ$ other than by posting or donation? As it were I don't have that many ebooks to post here that are not already posted here, thus, my level is very low... please advise! Thanks.

There is! :D Get ye on over to the Contests forum. You'll earn WRZ$ super fast and have fun and get acquainted with other members at the same time. Took me only a couple of months to go from 60 to 6,000!! Plus, I had a terrific time. Always new people joining in, so don't feel shy.
Jul 26th, 2015, 6:16 pm
Aug 18th, 2015, 5:26 am
It's that time of the year again for me to renew, for anyone not a premier member, its the best deal EVER!

I would suggest a tiny tweak, more WRZ for donations/premium accounts. Every request benefits not only the requestor, but the entire community with the addition of new material. It would be one thing if there was a backlog of unfulfilled requests. Since most paying members are good to search out if an item is already on the site (besides the new ones who learn quickly or occasional mistakes) a few more requests wouldn't probably hurt, just help everyone with more content.

Either way, this is the best site since my 1994 hand written weather web site LMAO

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MAKES MOBILISM SO AWESOME!
Aug 18th, 2015, 5:26 am
Nov 12th, 2015, 4:59 am
I absolutely love mobilism. The community here is the best I've encountered online. So, I too would like to suggest a tweak. I am not as active in the book sharing community, and not very technically adept in general, so I don't post releases at a very high frequency. I do make some releases when I find things that haven't already been posted and answer book requests when I can. I've made some wrz in the contest section, which has been a lot of fun. I recommend it too. But, I feel like a higher wrz reward for making donations over 15/20 bucks would be a nice idea. For instance, it takes a few rush hours to make 400 wrz. For people on more restricted budgets, it seems like if a donation yields a fairly low amount of wrz that can be gained through just a few contest wins, then it may not be incentive enough. Needless to say, I am very grateful for the contributions of posters who've helped me and others gain access to all kinds of amazing resources. I, personally, would have an easier time making a donation or buying, when I am able in future, the lifetime membership if the wrz reward were higher.

I'd say a 1000 wrz for rewards 20 dollars and over would make more sense. And for the life long premium donation of 85 dollars, I feel the reward needs to be a lot higher than 1700 or so wrz. Many forum patrons have wrz amounts, just from contest participation over time, in the tens of thousands, which is awesome. It just seems to me that a monetary donation should receive more wrz. I hope these thoughts come across as respectfully as I intend.

Thank you guys. I'd love to know what the admins/mods think.
Nov 12th, 2015, 4:59 am

Please click thanks if you like the release :)
Won't be able to re-up books until further notice. Make new requests, please. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Jan 12th, 2016, 2:56 pm
hi,
i am new to making requests so...
if my request is fulfilled partially then how much should i donate? what if different users fulfill different parts of the request?
thank you.
Jan 12th, 2016, 2:56 pm
Jan 13th, 2016, 9:01 am
problem solved :D
Jan 13th, 2016, 9:01 am
Apr 19th, 2016, 2:25 am
it there a way to use the WR$ to obtain a higher status, say becoming a premium member. Any new tweaks in a near future?
Apr 19th, 2016, 2:25 am
May 18th, 2016, 11:04 pm
Yes there is, the link is in this thread.
May 18th, 2016, 11:04 pm
Sep 17th, 2016, 7:27 pm
sorry my mistake problem solved.
Sep 17th, 2016, 7:27 pm
Oct 26th, 2016, 11:36 am
Hi, when I click on my Profile I cannot see anywhere where it tells me how many WRZ$ I have?
And is it possible to buy any WRZ$?
Many thanks.
Oct 26th, 2016, 11:36 am
Oct 27th, 2016, 7:41 pm
Not understanding the significance of WRZ$. What exactly does it do for you? You donate it to someone for fulfilling a book request...but why? What if they want to do it just because. I don't understand why you would want WRZ$ if someone will just upload a book out of the goodness of their heart.
Oct 27th, 2016, 7:41 pm
Oct 27th, 2016, 7:43 pm
st5p8 wrote:Not understanding the significance of WRZ$. What exactly does it do for you? You donate it to someone for fulfilling a book request...but why? What if they want to do it just because. I don't understand why you would want WRZ$ if someone will just upload a book out of the goodness of their heart.

Refer to the opening post

lifehacker wrote:WRZ$ is Mobilism's virtual currency system. Each user starts with 50 WRZ$ and gains WRZ$ through posting, being thanked by other members, participating in contests, fulfilling requests, and other activities on this site.

Posting: Depending on what special groups a user in, each user will receive WRZ$ upon making a post and a larger amount upon starting a new topic

Thank Yous: A release that has been checked by a moderator will have a Thank You button in its lower right-hand corner. Clicking that button adds 1 WRZ$ to the person who posted it, without subtracting WRZ$ from the user offering thanks.

Contests: Mobilism has lots of creative contests in the Contests Section. Some require a buy-in, others don't, but if you play well you can get WRZ$ from practically all of them.

Requests: Most sections have requests sections. Successfully fulfilling a request will require the person who made the request to donate you the promised amount of WRZ$.

How do I see how much WRZ$ I have? You can see your WRZ$ below your name in any post you made. Additionally clicking on your name in a private message or elsewhere will lead you to your profile, which lists your WRZ$. If you've never sent a private message or made a post, your WRZ$ is still 50.

How do I donate WRZ$ Once again, you can see other users' WRZ$ either below a post of theirs or by going to their profiles. Below the amount you'll see "Donate WRZ$" - clicking on it will allow you to send WRZ$ from your account to theirs.
Oct 27th, 2016, 7:43 pm