Keep yourself informed!
Jun 13th, 2019, 8:14 pm
Can someone pls help me. I’m new to all this unfortunately but received a trial version for 10 days of premium. But when I clicked onto a blue arrow it went to use net register and captch? Then clicked other blue arrow to then take me to file bonus to register? Unsure how I go about logging in to use the trial download? Anyone? Thanks ( trying to download Caz Finlay!
Jun 13th, 2019, 8:14 pm
Jun 16th, 2019, 1:44 am
I was getting the following error message earlier and was unable to download:

mblservices.org took too long to respond. error

I cleared the cache on chrome and now the download arrows will not show. Can someone please help? Thank you
Jun 16th, 2019, 1:44 am
Jun 21st, 2019, 7:24 pm
Stupid question ALERT!! Is the fee for the premium an annual fee? Thx
Jun 21st, 2019, 7:24 pm
Jun 21st, 2019, 10:22 pm
kjwes3 wrote:Stupid question ALERT!! Is the fee for the premium an annual fee? Thx

Yes, the $25 or $30 subscriptions are for a year. There's also $85 which gives you a subscription to the Premium Downloader for life.
Jun 21st, 2019, 10:22 pm
Jun 27th, 2019, 9:17 pm
I keep getting the 'username or password' is wrong message, i just bought a years premium. I have cleared my cache/cookies etc.. and it still won't let me login. What else can i try?
Jun 27th, 2019, 9:17 pm
Jul 7th, 2019, 3:16 pm
Hello Disk4mat,

My payement is ok, can you validate my premium acces ?

Thanks ! Have a goog day !!

Thanks
Jul 7th, 2019, 3:16 pm
Jul 10th, 2019, 4:32 am
@krystoff74 Premium Downloader subscriptions are applied automatically and immediately, so you can already use your Premium Downloader account. However, forum benefits (VIP, WRZ$, etc.) have to be applied manually (by me), so it takes a bit of time until you'll see them on your account. Your account is already active, please check your PMs.
Jul 10th, 2019, 4:32 am
Jul 17th, 2019, 2:40 am
I got the message
‘File/is selected as your download path and it is not writable. Please Chloe it to 777.’

What should l do?
Jul 17th, 2019, 2:40 am
Jul 17th, 2019, 3:07 am
I am also getting this message:
‘File/is selected as your download path and it is not writable. Please Chmod it to 777.’
Jul 17th, 2019, 3:07 am
Jul 17th, 2019, 3:11 am
I have gotten ‘File/is selected as your download path and it is not writable. Please Chmod it to 777.’ message all evening.
Jul 17th, 2019, 3:11 am
Jul 17th, 2019, 3:49 am
This evening I've attempted to download a couple of files using the premium blue arrow.
After entering my password I receive the following message:

"files/ is selected as your download path and it is not writable. Please chmod it to 777"

I've never come across anything like this before and have absolutely no idea what it means. I've cleaned my cache, cookies, etc. and have attempted the downloads using both Chrome and Internet Explorer.
I have since attempted a few more downloads and I get the same message whenever I click on the blue arrow, irrespective of which site the link is for.

Can someone help me out here, please?

Al.
Jul 17th, 2019, 3:49 am
Jul 17th, 2019, 4:54 am
alds wrote:This evening I`ve attempted to download a couple of files using the premium blue arrow.

"files/ is selected as your download path and it is not writable. Please chmod it to 777"

I`ve never come across anything like this before and have absolutely no idea what it means. I`ve cleaned my cache, cookies, etc. and have attempted the downloads using both Chrome and Internet Explorer.
I have since attempted a few more downloads and I get the same message whenever I click on the blue arrow, irrespective of which site the link is for.

Al.
Same problem here.
Jul 17th, 2019, 4:54 am
Jul 17th, 2019, 5:02 am
alds wrote:This evening I've attempted to download a couple of files using the premium blue arrow.

I've never come across anything like this before and have absolutely no idea what it means. I've cleaned my cache, cookies, etc. and have attempted the downloads using both Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Al.

I don't think there's anything wrong with your system -- it's something on the website that needs to be fixed. We just have to be patient :)
Jul 17th, 2019, 5:02 am
Aug 3rd, 2019, 2:27 am
Downloading using premium account blue arrows has become extremely slow for a few days. It can now take several hours to load a 500 - 600MB file. Is there a solution to improve the download speeds. Thanks
Aug 3rd, 2019, 2:27 am
Aug 4th, 2019, 12:46 pm
upload.ac has been giving me the following message for the past 3 days when I use the premium arrow: There is a problem with this filehost, please use another mirror. I am able to download from the site using the non-premium method.

Edit:
I rebooted my machine and its now working.
Aug 4th, 2019, 12:46 pm