Keep yourself informed!
Aug 16th, 2018, 6:09 pm
bc320 wrote:I tried it on one file while I was still in the trial stage and it worked fine. I paid for the premium account for a year and now it does not appear to be working. I just looked at another audiobook to download and there is no blue arrow. This issue appears to specific to a particular author.

https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=2704548

As mentioned in the opening post:
Alternatively you could have been looking at a release where the releaser did not use any of the supported filehosts. Most sections have rules against this so PM a moderator if this happens (in Android: all releases must have at least two supported links, in eBooks: all releases by Major Releasers and Moderators must have at least one supported link).

So in the case of the release in question, since it was posted by a user who is neither a Moderator nor Major Releaser, he/she is not required to have a supported link. Usually because of the number of filehosts we support there ends up being a supported one even in the releases of regular users, but in this case you have come across one without any. Unfortunately this will happen occasionally. We do offer full refunds so if you'd like one just let me know.
Aug 16th, 2018, 6:09 pm
Aug 30th, 2018, 8:27 pm
I have a free account that is a few days old, but it is telling me it is expired. I reset the password but it still does it. I was thinking of purchasing but don’t want to spend the money if downloading is going to be impossible as it currently is.
Aug 30th, 2018, 8:27 pm
Sep 4th, 2018, 1:10 pm
I paid for the $30 premium package recently and try to download an app from your site and wasn't able to login in so I had to change my username and password to get back in. I want to know will the premium package that I paid for still be issued to my new username and password? My email address is still the same???
Sep 4th, 2018, 1:10 pm
Sep 7th, 2018, 3:10 pm
Hi, I Upgraded to Premium + Lifetime VIP about obut 10 hours ago and I understand that the VIP status is not immediate, but the downloading account doesn't seem to be working, I already discarded the 6 points you enlist on this FAQ. In fact it was working just fine on the free trial.
Can you please help me?
Thank you!!
Sep 7th, 2018, 3:10 pm
Sep 8th, 2018, 10:02 pm
Zeta666 wrote:Hi, I Upgraded to Premium + Lifetime VIP about obut 10 hours ago and I understand that the VIP status is not immediate, but the downloading account doesn't seem to be working, I already discarded the 6 points you enlist on this FAQ. In fact it was working just fine on the free trial.
Can you please help me?
Thank you!!

Can you elaborate what exactly is not working? Are you getting an error?
Sep 8th, 2018, 10:02 pm
Sep 8th, 2018, 10:35 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
Zeta666 wrote:Hi, I Upgraded to Premium + Lifetime VIP about obut 10 hours ago and I understand that the VIP status is not immediate, but the downloading account doesn't seem to be working, I already discarded the 6 points you enlist on this FAQ. In fact it was working just fine on the free trial.
Can you please help me?
Thank you!!

Can you elaborate what exactly is not working? Are you getting an error?

Nope, i just do not see the arrows anymore one day they disapeared before the end date of the free trial and the purchasing of the premium account, but it used to work.
Sep 8th, 2018, 10:35 pm
Sep 23rd, 2018, 7:18 pm
I can`t access none of the premium features I paid 30 for nothing rip off I was told I would get a refund haven`t seen it what a joke
Sep 23rd, 2018, 7:18 pm
Oct 28th, 2018, 12:22 am
I'm noticing an odd effect from an issue that has plagued several users. When a linked filename has an apostrophe, the file that is transferred will often have its name truncated after the apostrophe. I just add a file extension, and use the file anyway. No big deal. Today I encountered a more unusual problem with one of these files.

The post is here: https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=2776537

It's an EPUB that's been uploaded to two different hosts. Clicking the blue arrow works like it is supposed to, and the file hosting servers send a file with the name truncated after the apostrophe. There's one problem, though: It's the wrong file, from both servers. I can get the correct file by going to the links the old-fashioned way, but the premium arrow gives the wrong file from both file hosting servers. (I'm assuming it's sending the first file hosted there that matches the filename up to the apostrophe.)

Perhaps there's an innocuous way to escape the apostrophe character in the filenames when they're passed from the Mobilism server to the file hosting service. The services themselves don't seem to have an issue with the character, but it gets lost in translation when the file is requested via the scripting on the premium service machine.

—D
Oct 28th, 2018, 12:22 am

Please try all links before sending me a private message for new links (include a link to the original post).
Please let me know if you have any difficulties with any of my uploads.
Oct 29th, 2018, 3:22 pm
I am very disgusted at the changes as I paid to be premium only to get the downloads of audiobooks now it is almost imposible to get one as they are hosted all over and 95% of the links either dont work or you have to purchase a membership in order to get them. So why did I get a premium membership?
Oct 29th, 2018, 3:22 pm

Cockroach44
Midnight bugs kill best!
Nov 8th, 2018, 9:31 pm
It seems like a lot of the files that I am looking at pately only have premium links to
Clfiles.com or srfiles.com. both of which always give me the error "There is a problem with this filehost. Ease use another mirror". I can manually click 9n the link, go through the 5 or 6 screens and download, but that kind 9f defeats the purpose of the premium account...
Nov 8th, 2018, 9:31 pm
Dec 9th, 2018, 6:35 pm
Hi all,
I renewed my premium subscription over six hours ago and it wont let me download anything, because it says there is a problem with my User ID or Password.

I have sent an email and a message but I have not yet got any response, your help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Pat
Dec 9th, 2018, 6:35 pm

Park Man
Dec 9th, 2018, 9:56 pm
ParkManPat wrote:Hi all,
I renewed my premium subscription over six hours ago and it wont let me download anything, because it says there is a problem with my User ID or Password.

I have sent an email and a message but I have not yet got any response, your help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Pat

Please check your email.

P.S. I highly suggest you PM me in the future, I respond much faster here.
Dec 9th, 2018, 9:56 pm
Dec 9th, 2018, 10:38 pm
Cockroach44 wrote:I am very disgusted at the changes as I paid to be premium only to get the downloads of audiobooks now it is almost imposible to get one as they are hosted all over and 95% of the links either dont work or you have to purchase a membership in order to get them. So why did I get a premium membership?

This does not depend on the premium account. I think that you should pm to the uploaders or ask directly for new links in topics with dead links. Premium accounts offers direct unlimited download without opening browsers, waiting time, avoiding captcha codes, annoying ads etc. But if a topic is old or its links are dead the Mobilism app or the premium system can't change that. So please check the files you want to download and ask for new links from the uploaders..
Dec 9th, 2018, 10:38 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Feb 4th, 2019, 1:00 pm
Signed up for €25 premier but when I click on blue download arrow it says incorrect password. Have changed the password and tried the default trial password but no joy. Please can you help? Many thanks
Feb 4th, 2019, 1:00 pm
Feb 14th, 2019, 11:56 pm
Hi. I keep getting the error message "could not connect to [host] at [port]." For example, right now, I am trying to d/l something and got this error: Couldn't connect to wwwdl6.filescdn.com at port 80, and this one on the other option: Couldn't connect to uploads.to at port 443.

I am able to log in with my premium username/password just fine and then it tries to connect but then I get the error. I can click the non-premium link and connect to those hosts just fine. So, I'm confused. Help?
Feb 14th, 2019, 11:56 pm