Keep yourself informed!
Jan 9th, 2018, 7:13 pm
Schism wrote:I remember buying this a few years ago but there were some files I was unable to download because there was a file size limit. Is this still the case? Is there still a cap on the size of the file? Example if file is 1 gig is there a cap that prevents me from downloading it? If so what is the cap at?

There are no more file size limits, there haven't been file size limits for at least two years now.
Jan 9th, 2018, 7:13 pm
Jan 16th, 2018, 12:38 pm
Hi Disk4mat,
Any of the app, I am downloading through the premium, are of size 537 Bit. downloads are successful but the actual file is not downloaded fully. Happening with all apks. I have even tried using mobile browser and Mobilism app as well. In case of Mobilism app, the file is not downloading. can you please fix the issue. Able to download without premium but not able to download with premium.
Jan 16th, 2018, 12:38 pm
Jan 17th, 2018, 3:35 am
jhonienglish wrote:Hi Disk4mat,
Any of the app, I am downloading through the premium, are of size 537 Bit. downloads are successful but the actual file is not downloaded fully. Happening with all apks. I have even tried using mobile browser and Mobilism app as well. In case of Mobilism app, the file is not downloading. can you please fix the issue. Able to download without premium but not able to download with premium.

I have removed the wrongly cached files, try again now please.
Jan 17th, 2018, 3:35 am
Feb 20th, 2018, 7:05 pm
How long does it take to premium download works, i joind today, but i am not able to download by the blue arrow. I changed the premium WW as suggested in the mail. I can log in to the premium but if i use the same username and WW it says that the username or WW isn't correct. tried to change it via de link. Cleared also my cookies. do you know what is wrong?
Feb 20th, 2018, 7:05 pm
Feb 20th, 2018, 7:46 pm
goirle wrote:How long does it take to premium download works, i joind today, but i am not able to download by the blue arrow. I changed the premium WW as suggested in the mail. I can log in to the premium but if i use the same username and WW it says that the username or WW isn't correct. tried to change it via de link. Cleared also my cookies. do you know what is wrong?

I'm a bit confused- what is WW? Is the issue you're experiencing that after you press on the blue arrows, and after you are prompted for and enter your username and password, that the system tells you your username/password is incorrect? Do you have any special symbols in your password by any chance? Perhaps the system is not able to process them properly.
Feb 20th, 2018, 7:46 pm
Feb 20th, 2018, 8:58 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
goirle wrote:How long does it take to premium download works, i joind today, but i am not able to download by the blue arrow. I changed the premium WW as suggested in the mail. I can log in to the premium but if i use the same username and WW it says that the username or WW isn't correct. tried to change it via de link. Cleared also my cookies. do you know what is wrong?

I'm a bit confused- what is WW? Is the issue you're experiencing that after you press on the blue arrows, and after you are prompted for and enter your username and password, that the system tells you your username/password is incorrect? Do you have any special symbols in your password by any chance? Perhaps the system is not able to process them properly.

From what i understood,
the user is referring to password when they say ww ,as it was mentioned in the email to change the default password. :?
Now from when i used, i had to wait a few minutes before the new pw took effect and i had to use the default password again for my first two downloads atleast..(strange.)
Feb 20th, 2018, 8:58 pm
Feb 20th, 2018, 10:21 pm
Disk4mat wrote:

I am sorry for the confussion WW (WachtWoord) is Dutch for Password.
After i changed the Password to something new, it works :D
The first times it didn't work but now i am happy.
Feb 20th, 2018, 10:21 pm
Feb 28th, 2018, 9:16 am
Is there a way to download directly to iBooks instead of cloud readers? A couple books are showing up in cloud reader as just blank. Nothing in them.
Feb 28th, 2018, 9:16 am
Mar 2nd, 2018, 1:21 pm
Just Upgraded to the Premium account, how long does to take to go in effect.
Mar 2nd, 2018, 1:21 pm
Mar 3rd, 2018, 3:34 am
Roby32888 wrote:Just Upgraded to the Premium account, how long does to take to go in effect.

Please search the thread if your query was answered or not. :)

Disk4mat wrote:The Premium downloading account goes into effect automatically (immediately). We apply VIP status on the forum manually so that takes a while.
Mar 3rd, 2018, 3:34 am
Mar 14th, 2018, 1:12 pm
I've gone through all 13 pages and cannot find the answer to my very basic question. Apologies in advance if I missed it somewhere...

My question is: Right, so I pay for premium downloader, but what happens next? I know it goes into effect immediately from the post above, but do I get a message with a password assigned to the premium downloader account (like I did for the trial account), or is the password assigned the same as the one I use for the rest of mobilism?

The reason I want to know is because of the problems with passwords with special characters in them that prevent logging on (mentioned in the first post). I have changed my mobilism password to make sure it contains no special characters. Is that all I need to do? Or is the premium downloader password assigned automatically and it is possible to be assigned a password with special characters that make it invalid?

Edit: Thanks to the user who just sent me a PM (would thank you but you have disabled PM reply) :)
I also think I have figured out for myself from reading through ALL the posts here again. It would appear that posts #184-187 above answer my question. If I have read it correctly, once the user has donated, a PM or email should arrive shortly afterwards with a temporary generated password for the premium service and advising the user to change the password to something of their choosing. Correct?
Mar 14th, 2018, 1:12 pm
Apr 22nd, 2018, 7:50 pm
I can't download some files from suprafiles.org, Most links respond with "Couldn't connect to fs8.suprafiles.org at port 8080", sometimes fs9, fs14 works. Refreshing page doesn't help. All other hosts are OK
Apr 22nd, 2018, 7:50 pm
Apr 23rd, 2018, 2:36 am
Pendric wrote:I can't download some files from suprafiles.org, Most links respond with "Couldn't connect to fs8.suprafiles.org at port 8080", sometimes fs9, fs14 works. Refreshing page doesn't help. All other hosts are OK

Could you give me an example of a link for which this happens? Could be that the file has been deleted/expired.
Apr 23rd, 2018, 2:36 am