Keep yourself informed!
Dec 1st, 2017, 10:16 pm
Disk4mat wrote:@MysticVenator its a more a software issue. We haven't been able to fix it yet. The solution is to rename the file and add an extension at the end, it will then work.

Thanks for the reply and not to be argumentative but I tried that before reporting this. Once the file gets slotted for me to grab I can't change the file name on the server side as the name is only on the client side. On the server software side when I had similar problems it was usually due to a lack of a single and/or double quote around the file name surround the file name string.
Dec 1st, 2017, 10:16 pm
Dec 7th, 2017, 8:13 am
I have been using premium for about 2 years, with no issues until today. I generally use an iPad with safari to download books, and haven't changed any settings. When I click on the blue arrow, the box for sign in appears, but it is grey - the username and password don't show. If I click on the settings icon in the top right corner, and select "downloader", a blank page shows. (Javascript is enabled. I did have adblockers and pop ups enabled, but turning those off didn't make a difference). I tried using Chrome on the iPad, and the blue arrows don't show up at all.
On a Mac laptop (also using safari) I initially had the same issue as the iPad, in that the username and password boxes don't show. I checked the FAQ at the beginning of this thread, and I don't have McAfee (I have Norton, but that isn't on the iPad). I cleared cookies, and now the blue arrows don't show up at all on the Mac. I also tried both Chrome and Firefox, and no blue arrows; and if I select the downloader from the settings icon, it is again a blank page. I am at a bit of a loss and not sure if the issue is with my account or something on my end.

ETA - it seems to be an internet issue at home on my end. I could hotspot the iPad to a phone and the downloader box would show. I changed the DNS server settings on the iPad and this seemed to work. Weird. If anyone knows why this would be blocking the downloader, and a permanent solution, I would appreciate it. I will use the google DNS settings for now when I want to download.
Dec 7th, 2017, 8:13 am
Dec 8th, 2017, 4:14 pm
Firefox still automatically signs me in when I visit Mobilism, but when I try premium links, I get a user/password error. My user name and password autocomplete, but I still get this message, and when I manually reenter both, I still get the error message. Help!
Dec 8th, 2017, 4:14 pm
Dec 9th, 2017, 7:12 pm
How do we change password for premium download ?
Dec 9th, 2017, 7:12 pm
Dec 10th, 2017, 11:33 am
tammuz wrote:Firefox still automatically signs me in when I visit Mobilism, but when I try premium links, I get a user/password error. My user name and password autocomplete, but I still get this message, and when I manually reenter both, I still get the error message. Help!

Your Premium account and Forum account are two different things. If you have set them to be the same, then that's what they are, but by default they are different (check your PMs for your Premium password). If you need me to reset your Premium password, PM me.

Jeliaz wrote:How do we change password for premium download ?

Check your PMs please.
Dec 10th, 2017, 11:33 am
Dec 11th, 2017, 6:22 pm
I got a "can't connect to Daily Upload on port 443"message today. Is that an issue or just a deleted file? Thanks
Dec 11th, 2017, 6:22 pm
Dec 11th, 2017, 6:45 pm
I just checked the non-premium link and was able to download. It seems to be a premium error: Couldn't connect to dailyuploads.net at port 443
Dec 11th, 2017, 6:45 pm
Dec 16th, 2017, 12:57 pm
@phonehomenow I just tested dailyuploads.net and it works fine, must have been a temporary issue on their end.
Dec 16th, 2017, 12:57 pm
Dec 17th, 2017, 8:58 am
Is it happening to me only or premium link download is slower than non premium link? I tried to download using both and the non-premium was so much faster (at least 10x). Tested this on ebook sections: food, general and magazine.

For example:
Non premium 97 Mb - took less than 3 minutes

Premium (blue arrow) 21 Mb - took more than 40 minutes
Dec 17th, 2017, 8:58 am
Dec 19th, 2017, 3:56 pm
I get an error message every time I try to use the blue arrow to dl from suprafiles. If I use the non VIP link no problem though. Is it just me or it happens to other people too?
Dec 19th, 2017, 3:56 pm
Dec 20th, 2017, 2:09 pm
Yes, we have removed suprafiles from our supported filehosts now because of issues with it.
Dec 20th, 2017, 2:09 pm
Dec 31st, 2017, 12:48 am
"Having an existing account on PayPal is not required."

Can you, please, explain how I could get a premium account without registering with PayPal?
Dec 31st, 2017, 12:48 am
Dec 31st, 2017, 2:52 am
chedathedog wrote:"Having an existing account on PayPal is not required."

Can you, please, explain how I could get a premium account without registering with PayPal?

PayPal acts as a credit/debit card processor, as long as you have a credit/debit card, you can pay via PayPal without logging in to an existing PayPal account.
Dec 31st, 2017, 2:52 am
Jan 2nd, 2018, 11:11 pm
When I click the blue arrow for uploaded.net / ul.to it tells me that it's not a premium account, every other site seems to be working fine. Any ideas what is going on please?
Jan 2nd, 2018, 11:11 pm

If you’ve downloaded this book, please press the thank you button!
Jan 9th, 2018, 9:43 am
I remember buying this a few years ago but there were some files I was unable to download because there was a file size limit. Is this still the case? Is there still a cap on the size of the file? Example if file is 1 gig is there a cap that prevents me from downloading it? If so what is the cap at?
Jan 9th, 2018, 9:43 am