Keep yourself informed!
Sep 3rd, 2016, 10:54 am
broacan wrote:I have a lifetime membership as well. When using the blue arrows or downloader the file extension is missing so the file can't be opened. This didn't use to happen. Please advise how to fix using MAC and Chrome.

I see the same problem (W10/Chrome) when the title includes an apostrophe ('The King's Men.epub' is listed as 'The King').

If the download lists several formats (.ePUB; MOBI...) I unpack the file and all the formats are listed correctly.
If the download list a single format (.ePUB), I rename the file and add the extension (.epub) then download / drag & drop as usual.

It works around the 'no extension' problem.
Sep 3rd, 2016, 10:54 am

~ Check all links before using the "Reupload" button ~
Sep 7th, 2016, 9:44 pm
what does it mean when i get an error 404 ....but i can still go direct to the source and download
Sep 7th, 2016, 9:44 pm
Sep 8th, 2016, 2:56 am
just purchase vip membership using paypal and my screen says:

Thank you for Signing up

Your payment is not yet confirmed by payment system. It may take several minutes to get confirmation of the payment.
This page will be automatically refreshed within 00:06 seconds
Sep 8th, 2016, 2:56 am
Sep 9th, 2016, 3:57 am
avidreader2014 wrote:just purchase vip membership using paypal and my screen says:

Thank you for Signing up

Your payment is not yet confirmed by payment system. It may take several minutes to get confirmation of the payment.
This page will be automatically refreshed within 00:06 seconds

Everything is fine, your account is active.
Sep 9th, 2016, 3:57 am
Sep 29th, 2016, 5:42 pm
I have this problem: "PDF or EPUB files open within the little downloader window rather than saving
This means your default file association for PDF/EPUB is set to open rather than save. We've only seen this issue on Macs so Here's how to fix it there."

But I am not using a Mac. I am using an iPad Air 2. Is there a way to fix this?

YES! This is the BEST FEATURE of having a Premium Account IMHO.

Click on the Blue Arrow and let it download. If it's a PDF you might think it's not working. Wait. It's a large file so it takes a minute. Push on the downloaded item window and select COPY or OPEN IN NEW TAB. So you either Copy and paste the link in a NEW TAB or it automatically opens in a NEW TAB. Mine always opens in the TINY WINDOW where it downloaded so I push on it and choose COPY.

When it opens in a NEW TAB you will have the full page view. Now not I'm sure where the magic happens here. At the bottom of the right hand of the page it SHOULD have OPEN IN... and there you can choose iBooks or whatever. If for some reason you can't get that to pop up, I either click on the page repeatedly until I see the pop up OPEN IN.... or I choose the Toolbar function COPY and that sometimes works.

EDITED: I find if you COPY and PASTE the link into SAFARI (because Chrome is my browser on my iPad) it works automatically where it says OPEN IN iBOOKS.

Sigh. It doesn't work if someone has ZIPPED or RAR folder. I wish people would give links with JUST the book for the rest of us but there it is. I heard there are workarounds in the App store but I just download it on my computer and upload it in Dropbox instead. Those iFile things never have worked for me and who wants another browser that you can't figure out?

But when you DO get the OPEN IN... Then you can save it to iBooks.
Sep 29th, 2016, 5:42 pm
Sep 29th, 2016, 11:05 pm
My premium expires 11/28. Can I renew my premium account before my current one expires? If so, will I get a year from the day I renew or a year from 11/28?
Sep 29th, 2016, 11:05 pm
Sep 30th, 2016, 6:49 am
Mavreen wrote:My premium expires 11/28. Can I renew my premium account before my current one expires? If so, will I get a year from the day I renew or a year from 11/28?

You can, but you will lose the time you have left. It will renew by a year from the date on which you renewed it.
Sep 30th, 2016, 6:49 am
Oct 1st, 2016, 3:12 pm
If I already have Permium and take your offer for the discount + VIP for $20, will it be added to my existing time?
Oct 1st, 2016, 3:12 pm
Oct 2nd, 2016, 6:47 am
pixiemtd11 wrote:If I already have Permium and take your offer for the discount + VIP for $20, will it be added to my existing time?

Unfortunately we can only extend by a year from the current date, so you will lose any time you had remaining.
Oct 2nd, 2016, 6:47 am
Oct 2nd, 2016, 3:12 pm
I am interested in the deal for lifetime premium just few questions tho ( sorry if answers are somewhere just couldn't find em)

Basically this whole SOCKS thing makes you completely anonymous and makes what you download completely anonymous also - sth like VPN - so you don't have to use it anymore? You can also clear all your previous logs so the anonymity can make sense?

And what is this VIP Releases and Requests forums? :P

Last question - Which payment method is better and safer PayPal or bitcoin?
Oct 2nd, 2016, 3:12 pm
Oct 2nd, 2016, 6:00 pm
Bitcoin is safer, mate
Oct 2nd, 2016, 6:00 pm
Oct 2nd, 2016, 7:06 pm
Naddesh wrote:I am interested in the deal for lifetime premium just few questions tho ( sorry if answers are somewhere just couldn't find em)

Basically this whole SOCKS thing makes you completely anonymous and makes what you download completely anonymous also - sth like VPN - so you don't have to use it anymore? You can also clear all your previous logs so the anonymity can make sense?

And what is this VIP Releases and Requests forums? :P

Last question - Which payment method is better and safer PayPal or bitcoin?

Everything you said is correct, and BitCoin is obviously the more anonymous option (whether that makes it more safe or not is something you have to decide for yourself). VIP Releases, Requests and Talk is a private forum where some private content and discussions are posted. I wouldn't say it's very big, most people go for VIP to remove ads.
Oct 2nd, 2016, 7:06 pm
Oct 8th, 2016, 9:48 am
In case this has not been mentioned...

Using Uploaded (viewtopic.php?f=1328&t=1755744)

Premium account is out of bandwidth.
Oct 8th, 2016, 9:48 am

~ Check all links before using the "Reupload" button ~
Oct 8th, 2016, 8:48 pm
I'm looking at a page for The American West by Dee Brown and the premium link isn't working and the other (mirror) link brings me to a page that forces me to register on the site to download the book. But user says not to PM unless all the links are down. Well, this second one isn't "down", but should I be required to register for a site to be able to download it?

Download Instructions:
http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/98947821/file.html

Mirror:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/XOLL9LCK/American_West__The.rar_links
3 Thank You
Please PM me if all the links in one of my topics are down. I will not re-up links posted in requests.
Oct 8th, 2016, 8:48 pm

Click thank you: the WRZ$ is given to the uploader at no cost to you.

Please do not ask me for new links for books posted to fill requests. http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12143
Oct 23rd, 2016, 5:36 pm
how to know my premium subscription expiry date
Oct 23rd, 2016, 5:36 pm