Keep yourself informed!
Mar 31st, 2016, 1:14 pm
Hello there fellow Mobilism users!
We're aware of the extensive downtime over the last couple days. Rest assured, we are working on it and things will get better. We're experimenting with various setups and are working around the clock to ensure we arrive at a setup that will work in the long run and give you the performance you awesome people deserve.

For updates from us when the site is down we suggest you follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Current status: views temporarily disabled, top releases not working
Update April 13, 2016: switched over to new server again
Mar 31st, 2016, 1:14 pm
Apr 1st, 2016, 12:33 am
Thanks for all the hard work you do. Running a board is not easy especially with recalcitrant servers. Hugs
Apr 1st, 2016, 12:33 am

"Ignorance is the parent of Fear; Fear is the parent of Hate" ~Frank G. Colladay, Jr.
"To read is to dream, to dream is to live." ~The Story Lover 2020
Apr 1st, 2016, 1:16 am
LOVE YOU ALL,THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND HARDWORK .
Apr 1st, 2016, 1:16 am
Apr 1st, 2016, 4:20 am
Thanks my dears for giving us ease today ...so we can categorise all these wonderful books ... yes it has been a nightmare working within the boundaries of the last few days ...

Looking forward to when; all your hard work pays off and we are all set up with the new server.

Apr 1st, 2016, 4:20 am
Apr 1st, 2016, 4:35 am
Site working fine today, thanks!
Apr 1st, 2016, 4:35 am
Apr 1st, 2016, 7:53 am
Thanks for all your hard work!
Apr 1st, 2016, 7:53 am
Apr 1st, 2016, 8:51 am
Great to see you back guys. Thank you for providing probably the best ebook forum out there, this is definitely my number #1 'Can't live without site'.
Apr 1st, 2016, 8:51 am
Apr 1st, 2016, 11:53 am
well done for sticking with it.. bet you will need a holiday when over!
Apr 1st, 2016, 11:53 am

Due to ill health im no longer reupping. Please accept my apologies
Apr 1st, 2016, 1:36 pm
New posts and topics (new since Mar, 30) are not being indexed so far, they cannot be found not through user control panel nor by search. Indeed nothing posted in the last 2 day is searchable.
Apr 1st, 2016, 1:36 pm

If my link in fulfilled requests is dead, please make a new request.
Apr 1st, 2016, 2:26 pm
amberlyth wrote:New posts and topics (new since Mar, 30) are not being indexed so far, they cannot be found not through user control panel nor by search. Indeed nothing posted in the last 2 day is searchable.

For me aren't showing since March, 23rd. The work on the site isn't finished yet, so I guess there's nothing to worry :)
Apr 1st, 2016, 2:26 pm
Apr 1st, 2016, 7:28 pm
My sincere appreciation and gratitude go to admin for enduring and persevering the obstacles involved in this intensive transitional period. Any inconveniences we had in the past week are certainly shadowed by their tremendous efforts in tuning up the site for a new launch. I can definitely see a shortage of aspirin in certain regions of the world this month.

I can also confirm that entries in Search are only showing topics from 8 days prior; no new topics are being listed for me at this time. As I chronically give +1's to as many routine posts as my time allows, it was not my intention to skip any as I'm simply not able to easily locate them.

Given this, all site aspects appear to be running well for me today, including the Market app which is refreshing at top speed, much to my delight. Thanks again for your time and exhaustive efforts to get the ship sailing straight and back on course.
Apr 1st, 2016, 7:28 pm
Apr 1st, 2016, 11:08 pm
I'm running into the search issue as well. I tried to use Google with the "site:forum.mobilism.org" or "site:mobilims.org" operator and my search term in the meantime, but that doesn't always seem to work (for instance try to find the most recent Spotify release.) Does anyone have a different search method that would work in the meantime?

EDIT: Ok, so I guess you can find the most recent Spotify release, but the weird thing is that they're not in chronological order, and if you try to use the search filters to apply a date range, it won't display some releases that were posted within that date range. Very odd.
Apr 1st, 2016, 11:08 pm
Apr 2nd, 2016, 6:41 am
I saw that new books are being added under different genres like erotic,romantic etc.but it seems that it cannot be found under their specific author name. Can this be fixed? The search feature says that the search server cannot be accessed because of an error. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?
Apr 2nd, 2016, 6:41 am
Apr 2nd, 2016, 9:33 am
I would like to say deep thanks for your website and service you guys are providing. You guys are excellent.
Apr 2nd, 2016, 9:33 am

Exercising patience in situations where you have no control is vital.

PM me, with appropriate subject, if links found dead.
Please click Thank you if you like book.
Apr 2nd, 2016, 9:42 am
Search feature not recognize game version numbers, please fix
Apr 2nd, 2016, 9:42 am