Keep yourself informed!
Apr 14th, 2017, 12:55 am
Ravenn wrote:I have a premium account and I can only log in with Firefox. IE, Chrome and Opera says username and password not correct. What the hell? It's the exact same one I'm logged in with on Firefox. I tried the change password link and it's not working. What do I do? Also how do I get rid of all these ads that are slowing down the page loads? If I have to pay extra I will, I don't care. Please help. Thank you.

Just want to let you know this has been happening to me too and I'm sure they working on a way to fix it
Apr 14th, 2017, 12:55 am
Apr 14th, 2017, 6:42 pm
89136 wrote:
Ravenn wrote:I have a premium account and I can only log in with Firefox. IE, Chrome and Opera says username and password not correct. What the hell? It's the exact same one I'm logged in with on Firefox. I tried the change password link and it's not working. What do I do? Also how do I get rid of all these ads that are slowing down the page loads? If I have to pay extra I will, I don't care. Please help. Thank you.

Just want to let you know this has been happening to me too and I'm sure they working on a way to fix it

If memory serves me right Ravenn was entering the forum password for the Premium downloader. Remember, your forum and Premium passwords are not necessarily the same (though you can change your Premium password to be the same as your forum password, and vice versa), and the password your browser might have saved and providing you could be the one it has saved for forum.mobilism.org rather than the Premium downloader.
Apr 14th, 2017, 6:42 pm
May 12th, 2017, 11:32 pm
Pardon for not reading all 75 pages, but is it still possible to donate $15? I read the first page and noticed that early on, people could donate whatever they had the money for, but now minimum on the contribute page is $25. (It's not a huge deal if I have to pay the $25, but I don't want/need a premium account; I just want more WRZ$ so I can request a series. ;) )
May 12th, 2017, 11:32 pm
Jun 22nd, 2017, 2:31 pm
Team - I've an existing premium account which I would like to renew next month. Is there any ongoing promotion that I can avail for renewal?
Jun 22nd, 2017, 2:31 pm
Dec 8th, 2017, 6:38 am
After a couple of years of Premium, which I enjoyed very much, I finally decided to go Platinum. Yay!
Just not having to watch endless ads makes it worth it. Thank you.
Dec 8th, 2017, 6:38 am
Jan 2nd, 2018, 3:32 pm
Where is the location of the mobilism premium server? Im from Malaysia and i'm getting very poor speed around 5kb/sec-30kb/sec. im on fiber as well :(
Jan 2nd, 2018, 3:32 pm
Apr 19th, 2018, 11:43 pm
I recently got a premium trial and I have not been able to download anything yet. It asked for my name and pw and then it just tells me the date and when the trial works, nothing downloads. I was trying to decide if a premium account is worth purchasing.
Apr 19th, 2018, 11:43 pm
Apr 20th, 2018, 4:43 am
Do it, you will not be sorry, I've been here since the days of PcWarez and i'm still amaze by how much I get from Mobilism...Enjoy.
Apr 20th, 2018, 4:43 am
Apr 30th, 2018, 6:38 pm
StarredReader wrote:
pmcavalier2002 wrote:I just signed up for 1 year premium/Lifetime VIP. Question though, Where is the VIP area? I don't see it or dont know where to look.

viewforum.php?f=63

Doesn't work for me.
Apr 30th, 2018, 6:38 pm
May 13th, 2018, 11:05 pm
I try to remember to donate every once in a while just to show my appreciation for mobilism and so I don't appear as a leech having never posted a book. I also want to pass an idea on for the page where you can buy or upgrade your membership. Have you considered having a "sustaining" membership level where you receive an annual donation once a person has attained VIP/lifetime membership? I would think that the costs of this site would be very high and you could always find a good use for more money? Just a thought.
May 13th, 2018, 11:05 pm
May 15th, 2018, 9:27 pm
I use Firefox Developer Edition (61.0b5 (64-bit)) and suddenly the downloader is not showing. It will work with Microsoft Edge. Is this likely to just be a temporary thing does anybody know?
May 15th, 2018, 9:27 pm

Please PM for dead links
May 16th, 2018, 1:08 pm
AnonYMaus wrote:After a couple of years of Premium, which I enjoyed very much, I finally decided to go Platinum. Yay!
Just not having to watch endless ads makes it worth it. Thank you.

Did you have to pay the entire Platinum amount of $85 or the remaining amount after dedcuting the 2 years of subscription fees, ie $35?
I am asking this since it says in the information about the Platinum that any payments made now will be discounted from the Platinum fee in the future.
It would be helpful if you could let me know how it worked for you. Thank you. :)
May 16th, 2018, 1:08 pm
May 16th, 2018, 9:04 pm
I changed my password and lost my lifetime premium membership.
Disk4mat wrote:
Premium Account Purchase or Renewal
Allows direct downloading from a variety of filehosts, premium account can be used from any browser or from Mobilism Market. One year of access to direct downloading costs $25 (an additional $5 will get you VIP status on Mobilism). We also have lifetime access to the premium downloader (read below where it says Platinum VIP status).

To pay or request a 10-day Trial Account, click Here

VIP status and donating to support Mobilism
If you simply like what we do here and use the site on a regular basis but aren't interested in the premium account, please consider donating to help pay for Mobilism's upkeep costs. Any amount is more than welcome, though $15 is the minimum for VIP status. Apart from simply being a great help to this site, users who will donate $15 or more will receive the following benefits.
- no ads
- additional amount of WRZ$ added to account equaling 20 times the money donated.
- access to the VIP area of this site including: VIP Releases, VIP Requests and VIP Talk.
- VIP title and blue username

To donate, click Here.

Platinum Status:
For those who have donated $85 (note that your last donation at any point in time counts towards Platinum, so if you donated $25 last year you would need $60 to reach Platinum), the following privileges are available.
- Mobilism Premium downloading account for life
- all of the normal VIP privileges
- access to an http proxy run through Mobilism's servers with no logs or cache (pm me for more information)
- the option to clear all IP logs on the forum, have a custom title, name change, or PM limit increase

To upgrade your account to Platinum VIP, click Here.

We thank you for your support in keeping Mobilism online.
May 16th, 2018, 9:04 pm
Jun 4th, 2018, 6:01 pm
Pretty cool that there is a life time option now, I dont recall it being there back in the day
Jun 4th, 2018, 6:01 pm
Jun 25th, 2018, 1:14 pm
I used to see these areas: VIP area of this site including: VIP Releases, VIP Requests and VIP Talk
Since i purchased a Premium Account with VIP status June 23rd I can no longer see these areas they have disappeared.
Has something been turned off???
Jun 25th, 2018, 1:14 pm