Keep yourself informed!
Jan 18th, 2007, 5:57 pm
problem with CC is that its realy easy to sniff up wher i live and so on with that...

also now paypal wont give me acess to account for 160days :S so i cant touch the money on there until after that... i have stormpay so far and also will be abel to acept moneybookers... ((with a moneybookers acount you can transfer funds from regular bankaccount to ppcwarez.org account...

https://www.moneybookers.com/app/?rid=2018035

to signup for moneybookers!
Jan 18th, 2007, 5:57 pm

Jan 20th, 2007, 1:42 pm
gnagis wrote:http://plainsong.typepad.com/juniskins/2007/01/paypal_woes_and.html

does it seem familiar ?

Wow, thats us alright. What an absolute asshole.
Jan 20th, 2007, 1:42 pm
Jan 20th, 2007, 3:51 pm
I was gonna send some money today...finally (REALLY....I MEAN IT) and I just read about what is transpiring. I can understand the feelings of the author of the above linked sites... no one wants to work for free!!

BUT... what are the options available to those who want to donate??? I am sure that this is being looked into but Paypal can be a real PAIN when dealing with website. And they will turn over "confidential" information to the authorities without hesitation.

Keep up the GREAT work and keep us informed.

Thanks
Larry :D
Jan 20th, 2007, 3:51 pm
Jan 20th, 2007, 3:53 pm
Larry Laffer wrote:I was gonna send some money today...finally (REALLY....I MEAN IT) and I just read about what is transpiring. I can understand the feelings of the author of the above linked sites... no one wants to work for free!!

BUT... what are the options available to those who want to donate??? I am sure that this is being looked into but Paypal can be a real PAIN when dealing with website. And they will turn over "confidential" information to the authorities without hesitation.

Keep up the GREAT work and keep us informed.

Thanks
Larry :D

Try using StormPay or Moneybookers. Its basically the same thing as PayPal only you have to create an account there first. :D
Jan 20th, 2007, 3:53 pm
Jan 20th, 2007, 10:09 pm
Hey, lifehacker.
I'd like to donate some bucks, but I didn't understand how. I tried StormPay, but I think it is only for US, right? If not, I think it is not for credit cards.
Will Paypal come again?? It is more simple. But the notice above is suck!
Jan 20th, 2007, 10:09 pm
Jan 20th, 2007, 11:55 pm
Chacrinha wrote:Hey, lifehacker.
I'd like to donate some bucks, but I didn't understand how. I tried StormPay, but I think it is only for US, right? If not, I think it is not for credit cards.
Will Paypal come again?? It is more simple. But the notice above is suck!

Many countries are supported, not just the US. Register here: https://www.stormpay.com/stormpay/user/user_register.php and select your country. :D
Jan 20th, 2007, 11:55 pm
Jan 21st, 2007, 12:04 am
StormPay is really easy, and they aren't naziesque with their policies.
Jan 21st, 2007, 12:04 am

If one of my releases needs to be reuploaded... PM me!
Jan 21st, 2007, 1:39 am
lifehacker wrote:Many countries are supported, not just the US. Register here: https://www.stormpay.com/stormpay/user/user_register.php and select your country. :D

But I continue without understand. :lol:
I already register myself on Stormpay. But when I confirm my donate, I received the message:

"Insufficient Funds: Your account's available balance is actually $0.00
(You may use US Bank Account to cover payment)"

Sure. But how I can "buy" some funds with my CC? I didn't find this option on the site... :roll:
Jan 21st, 2007, 1:39 am
Jan 21st, 2007, 10:36 am
Stormpay is abel to handle:
Online Check
This option allows you to make purchases from your U.S. Checking account.
Money Order
This option allows you to make purchases with a Money Order.
E-Gold
This option allows you to make purchases from your E-gold account.

Mooneybookers is abel to handle:
Bank transfer free 2-5 days
Credit Card 1.90 %fee
Nordea Solo free Instant

problem with moneybookers is that you cant put up a "donation button" so you have to manualy press "send money" in your account and then enter the email mailto:admin@karlstabo.se
Jan 21st, 2007, 10:36 am

Jan 21st, 2007, 11:35 pm
gnagis, Money Orders by StormPay are accepted only from the US as well... :(
Jan 21st, 2007, 11:35 pm
Jan 22nd, 2007, 12:38 am
I have just contacted PayPal to challenge their suspension of the account. I will post again once I receive their response.
Jan 22nd, 2007, 12:38 am
Jan 22nd, 2007, 5:41 pm
Hello
can I donate with paypal?
Thanks
Smelrond
Jan 22nd, 2007, 5:41 pm
Jan 22nd, 2007, 7:50 pm
How can i pay outside stormpay? I have no US-Account, because i dont living in USA.
Jan 22nd, 2007, 7:50 pm

cu
Assedo
Jan 22nd, 2007, 9:38 pm
Unfortunately PayPal temporarily suspended our PayPal account for a wrong reason. I am currently talking to one of their representetives about it.

It would be great if for now you could use either StormPay or MoneyBookers (donate to mailto:admin@karlstabo.se if you're using MoneyBookers). :D
Jan 22nd, 2007, 9:38 pm