Keep yourself informed!
May 11th, 2016, 11:38 pm
I just upgraded for the 2nd time so I could use this with my Shield TV! Beat service ever and you can't beat the price and support. Love you guys!
May 11th, 2016, 11:38 pm
May 12th, 2016, 11:07 pm
I got this service during the special offer and I wish I had gotten it years ago.
It is fantastic. To mangle a saying "It is not until something is gone that you miss it (OR NOT!!!)". In this case I do not miss the numerous pop-ups and background windows/tabs every time I want to DL an eBook.
I have not had to make a single adjustment to my [ADBLOCK] since I bought this service.

Some of the best money I ever spent! If I knew I had more than 4 years left in me I would have bought the lifetime (Platinum) access.

One caveat, not every user 'UPs' to sites that are supported by Premium BUT those sites are .0001% of the sites when you include mirrors and the ones I have used do not have pop-ups or ads or anything - MEGA-CLOUD Storage. So it has not been an issue even when I don't have the Premium option.

LOVE THE PREMIUM SERVICE!
May 12th, 2016, 11:07 pm
Jun 9th, 2016, 9:16 am
hi,
Just to confirm, i have been ur priviliged customer for the last couple of years. Hope you remember me :D
I just want to know if i purchase the life time access,
1) will i be able to dowbload mp4, mkv files without any restriction?
2) As i have paid last couple of years for premium membership, should i need to pay $60 or 40$ ?
3) when is the next offer likely to be released? i mean 15$ offer?
Jun 9th, 2016, 9:16 am
Jun 15th, 2016, 3:21 am
Just joined as a Platinum member to show my appreciation for all the good work you guys are doing.
Jun 15th, 2016, 3:21 am
Jun 20th, 2016, 5:21 am
I seem to be having this problem today,

"It is not possible to carry out a record in the file ....."

Is there something wrong with the download function?
Jun 20th, 2016, 5:21 am
Jun 20th, 2016, 7:35 am
I'm having the same problem as gilabuku, above. Any word on what's happening????
Thank you :)
Jun 20th, 2016, 7:35 am

Jul 8th, 2016, 9:23 am
Hi I had a question about downloading files using an iPhone. Especially with a premium account. There's the blue arrow and you click on that, log in and it opens up the file within that pop up kind of window. Is there a way to then open up that pop up file using ibooks.

Thank you.
Jul 8th, 2016, 9:23 am
Jul 8th, 2016, 1:31 pm
vikschat wrote:Hi I had a question about downloading files using an iPhone. Especially with a premium account. There's the blue arrow and you click on that, log in and it opens up the file within that pop up kind of window. Is there a way to then open up that pop up file using ibooks.

Thank you.

I cant address your particular case since I have neither an iOS device nor iBooks, but see the third FAQ item here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1424249
Jul 8th, 2016, 1:31 pm
Jul 11th, 2016, 3:56 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
vikschat wrote:Hi I had a question about downloading files using an iPhone. Especially with a premium account. There's the blue arrow and you click on that, log in and it opens up the file within that pop up kind of window. Is there a way to then open up that pop up file using ibooks.

Thank you.

I cant address your particular case since I have neither an iOS device nor iBooks, but see the third FAQ item here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1424249

Thanks. I have still not figured it out yet. I will keep an eye to see if other iphone users etc have a solution to this as well as go through past forum messages. :?
Jul 11th, 2016, 3:56 pm
Jul 14th, 2016, 12:35 am
Donation page is not loading. I click the link and it just keeps asking me to login.
Jul 14th, 2016, 12:35 am
Jul 14th, 2016, 5:53 pm
Just paid for a premium sub, sadly missed the special offer, but worth every cent! Thanks to the forum and all the uploaders.
Jul 14th, 2016, 5:53 pm
Jul 14th, 2016, 9:32 pm
virusclone wrote:Donation page is not loading. I click the link and it just keeps asking me to login.

Yes, you need to be logged in to access the donate page. Just log in. ;)
Jul 14th, 2016, 9:32 pm
Aug 6th, 2016, 1:23 am
vikschat wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

Thank you.

Thanks. I have still not figured it out yet. I will keep an eye to see if other iphone users etc have a solution to this as well as go through past forum messages. :?

If you still have not figured out how to do this let me know and I can tell you!! ;-)
Aug 6th, 2016, 1:23 am
Apr 13th, 2017, 10:14 pm
I decided to get this service a couple of years ago when they were running a special and I am SO GLAD I did! The cost is a very small price to pay for the convenience of the "blue arrow" to download files. I am so very appreciative of all the individuals who are willing to share of their time and resources. If you're thinking about purchasing a premium account, I would highly recommend you do so. The majority of those who share ebooks use sites that are accessible by the "blue arrow." Not having to deal with pop-ups and ads is the best!!

Thank you all!!!
Apr 13th, 2017, 10:14 pm