Keep yourself informed!
Jan 29th, 2016, 1:34 pm
For some reason since mid morning I'm not getting blue arrows anymore.
Jan 29th, 2016, 1:34 pm
Feb 3rd, 2016, 1:51 am
There was a javascript for PC that I found on the website a year or more back where if on a Mobilism Premium website, such as Hugefiles, I could click on that and it would download the file as a premium download without having to copy and paste the URL for the download page across to the manual downloader page. It doesn't work now with the changes to teh premium downloader. I have tried to edit the old script to achieve the same result, but my skills aren't up to it.
Is a revised version of the script available?
Feb 3rd, 2016, 1:51 am

►If you like a post, please use the THANK YOU button!
Feb 3rd, 2016, 2:36 am
Vaelor wrote:There was a javascript for PC that I found on the website a year or more back where if on a Mobilism Premium website, such as Hugefiles, I could click on that and it would download the file as a premium download without having to copy and paste the URL for the download page across to the manual downloader page. It doesn't work now with the changes to teh premium downloader. I have tried to edit the old script to achieve the same result, but my skills aren't up to it.

Are you talking about the blue arrows?
Feb 3rd, 2016, 2:36 am
Feb 3rd, 2016, 4:27 pm
I just noticed last night that I'm not seeing a blue arrow beside hulkload. Is it not on the premium list anymore? I see it beside userscloud & tusfiles still, so I know it's working at least somewhat, although on a couple of posts, clicking the blue arrow for an ebook made me download a file called _mobilism.org and not an ebook file. Another one worked okay. So it's hit or miss for me right now. :(
Feb 3rd, 2016, 4:27 pm

Feb 3rd, 2016, 6:39 pm
booklover4ever wrote:I just noticed last night that I'm not seeing a blue arrow beside hulkload. Is it not on the premium list anymore? I see it beside userscloud & tusfiles still, so I know it's working at least somewhat, although on a couple of posts, clicking the blue arrow for an ebook made me download a file called _mobilism.org and not an ebook file. Another one worked okay. So it's hit or miss for me right now. :(

Hmm, nope. Hulkload is not on the list of supported hosts. The arrow appears only next to the supported file host links.
Feb 3rd, 2016, 6:39 pm
Feb 3rd, 2016, 9:21 pm
PinkWorld wrote:
Vaelor wrote:There was a javascript for PC that I found on the website a year or more back where if on a Mobilism Premium website, such as Hugefiles, I could click on that and it would download the file as a premium download without having to copy and paste the URL for the download page across to the manual downloader page. It doesn't work now with the changes to the premium downloader. I have tried to edit the old script to achieve the same result, but my skills aren't up to it.

Are you talking about the blue arrows?

No, I'm not talking about the blue arrows, although it is obviously related. I found on the Mobilism site a year or so back where someone supplied an option to the manual premium downloader and supplied this script.

"javascript:(function(){document.body.innerHTML+='<form id=f action=http://89.32.131.24/downloader/premium.php method=post><input type=hidden name=add_to_url value='+location.href+'>';document.getElementById("f").submit();})();"

Using that script if on a Mobilism premium download site it was possible to just click the link for the script and it would cut paste the captcha etc and download the same as clicking on a blue arrow would. I found it very useful and wondered if a replacement for the changes to the premium downloader.

:D :D :D :D
Feb 3rd, 2016, 9:21 pm

►If you like a post, please use the THANK YOU button!
Feb 17th, 2016, 4:44 pm
I appear to have lost my blue username, was normal > blue > grey > normal o.o
Feb 17th, 2016, 4:44 pm
Feb 20th, 2016, 9:16 pm
So at first the downloader was an awesome tool. But now whenever I try to download an ebook on my ipad or iphone it opens up in a little window within the browser and won't download to my ibooks. I really need help with this.
Feb 20th, 2016, 9:16 pm
Feb 26th, 2016, 10:39 am
softwareking2009 wrote:So at first the downloader was an awesome tool. But now whenever I try to download an ebook on my ipad or iphone it opens up in a little window within the browser and won't download to my ibooks. I really need help with this.

I have the same problems with pdf's. Ebooks download properly, but I can only download magazines and other pdf's on my pc and then transfer to the iPad via Calibre/ iTunes etc. It used to work just fine.

Can anyone help?
Feb 26th, 2016, 10:39 am
Mar 10th, 2016, 2:31 pm
I just signed up for 1 year premium/Lifetime VIP. Question though, Where is the VIP area? I don't see it or dont know where to look.
Mar 10th, 2016, 2:31 pm
Mar 10th, 2016, 4:17 pm
pmcavalier2002 wrote:I just signed up for 1 year premium/Lifetime VIP. Question though, Where is the VIP area? I don't see it or dont know where to look.

viewforum.php?f=63
Mar 10th, 2016, 4:17 pm
Mar 31st, 2016, 10:10 pm
Platinum - check! Donated....great service as always ;)
Mar 31st, 2016, 10:10 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Apr 1st, 2016, 10:45 am
Hulkload is not downloading again.

Couldn't connect to hulkload.com at port 80
Apr 1st, 2016, 10:45 am

No longer active.
Apr 4th, 2016, 3:26 am
I have a premium account and I can only log in with Firefox. IE, Chrome and Opera says username and password not correct. What the hell? It's the exact same one I'm logged in with on Firefox. I tried the change password link and it's not working. What do I do? Also how do I get rid of all these ads that are slowing down the page loads? If I have to pay extra I will, I don't care. Please help. Thank you.
Apr 4th, 2016, 3:26 am
Apr 20th, 2016, 6:35 am
I want to get a Premium account, but I'm using McAfee and it's all paid up for the next 3 years so I won't be switching AV software. Any way I can still take advantage of Premium, or is there no benefit to signing up for me?
Apr 20th, 2016, 6:35 am