Keep yourself informed!
Dec 4th, 2016, 12:01 pm

What is it?
    To get in the spirit of the holidays, Mobilism is launching its own Secret Santa initiative. For those unfamiliar, Secret Santa is a tradition in which each participant gives and receives a gift from another person. The gifts are given anonymously, so a moderator (in the form of the user Secret Santa) will tell you who you are picking a gift for, and will send that gift, but the recipient won't find out who you are unless you tell him/her.

How do you participate?
    Each user will submit a request stating what his/her favorite genre of books is. Your request will then be sent to a random user, and a random user's request will be sent to you. You will then choose a book that you think the user will love (you can check the user's profile for more hints on his/her tastes) and send it back to the moderator Secret Santa via PM, who will send it to your recipient when the time comes. If you have trouble matching the user's favorite genre, you can send your favorite lesser-known book. Participation requests will close at 23:59 UTC on 11th December 2016

If you'd like to participate, Click here, complete the request with the genre you're interested in receiving and any other notes or remarks, and submit the PM. After the participation date has closed and we have sorted the requests you will receive a PM from Secret Santa telling you the username of the person you are getting an eBook gift for in return

Participation Agreement
    All eBook gifts must be submitted to user Secret Santa via PM with the username of the person they are for by 23:59 UTC on Sunday 18th December 2016

Requests to participate close in

Dec 4th, 2016, 12:01 pm
Dec 12th, 2016, 4:44 pm
I'm too late for this one drats! Adding to diary to remind me for the 2017 one! Hope everyone has a Happy Holidays/Holy Days - no matter what your beliefs are, and that 2017 will be a wonderful year for everyone!
Dec 12th, 2016, 4:44 pm

“I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgement in all human affairs.” - Albert Einstein Image