Keep yourself informed!
Jan 21st, 2017, 9:20 am
I cleared but whenever I go to page 3, it redirects....
Jan 21st, 2017, 9:20 am
Jan 21st, 2017, 9:03 pm
The advanced search accessed through the button above the logo redirects to Google. Can you please fix it ? Thanks in advance.
Jan 21st, 2017, 9:03 pm
Jan 23rd, 2017, 2:20 pm
Oh, man. I panicked and thought this place was gone for good. Glad to see it has returned.
Jan 23rd, 2017, 2:20 pm
Jan 27th, 2017, 6:15 am
Hi. I hope you guys are all doing well. I wasn't really sure where to post this so I am putting it here.

After the redirect attack, I am still getting an error for ebooks in the romance section. I have cleared cache like it said and yes it did help with everything else except that one stubborn problem. When ever I try to go to page 2 of the romance books, I get the following...

http://i.imgur.com/B59vt9X.png

Page two works fine when I use a private browser but it gets tiring having to go on private and accidentally closing a tab... Is there anything I can do to fix this...?

Edit: solved.
Jan 27th, 2017, 6:15 am

Inactive Poster as of 2021/06/13
Feb 22nd, 2017, 4:26 pm
I don't know if it's related or not but I've got this issue whenever I try to download now:

Image (I know there's a problem with the image but it should be fixed in a sec) If it doesn't show up for a while, the message in the download box is "No Header Received"

It's happening in the romance forum (I haven't tried anywhere else) and I've cleared my cache, logged in and out, turned my ad blockers on and off, gone incognito and tried just about anything else I can think of. I know my membership isn't up so I don't know what this is.

I tried it again on a few random books and it's working normally here and there but still not working a couple.
Feb 22nd, 2017, 4:26 pm