Keep yourself informed!
Sep 2nd, 2017, 5:25 pm
tgd wrote:The ebook option disappeared from the search pull down on the app... any ideas on what happened?

Thank you for the help. And I'm looking forward for v2.0 when it's ready... :)

Best regards
TGD

Solved the "problem" ... when the on screen keyboard is open the pull down to select the forum opens truncated.

Must be a well known issue. Not to worry ... should check if it is working correctly in 2.0... :)

Cheers
TGD
Sep 2nd, 2017, 5:25 pm

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".
- Philip K. Dick
Sep 12th, 2017, 8:08 pm
Well I can't believe another year has passed again, another years subscription paid.

Can't live without mobilism now :)
Sep 12th, 2017, 8:08 pm
Sep 13th, 2017, 10:02 am
barrados101 wrote:Well I can't believe another year has passed again, another years subscription paid.

Can't live without mobilism now :)

Have you ever considered paying once for the life-time subscription? Last I checked you could easily get a life-time subscription, which made a lot more sense than the yearly ones. It pays off big time in the long run ...
Sep 13th, 2017, 10:02 am
Sep 19th, 2017, 5:33 pm
When can we expect am updated version?
Been using this for already 2 years. My two biggest complaints is that I have to enter my password every other time because I use power saving mode and it closes the app, and even without power saving the app does not remember my credentials. And the update app Feature is terribly buggy and slow. Do not get me wrong I absolutely am grateful to have a shell.
Sep 19th, 2017, 5:33 pm
Sep 22nd, 2017, 11:31 am
Hello to all
Sep 22nd, 2017, 11:31 am
Sep 23rd, 2017, 8:07 am
v1.0 Alpha 8 force closes when making a comment in any post.
Sep 23rd, 2017, 8:07 am
Sep 24th, 2017, 10:48 pm
I don't see image thumbnails on app pages anymore inside the Mobilism app. I only see the description text. Images were very useful when surfing.

Has something changed? Is there a fix?
Sep 24th, 2017, 10:48 pm
Sep 24th, 2017, 11:04 pm
fawkesyeah wrote:
I don't see image thumbnails on app pages anymore inside the Mobilism app. I only see the description text. Images were very useful when surfing.

I'm backing up!
Sep 24th, 2017, 11:04 pm
Sep 29th, 2017, 3:08 am
Lenzman8 wrote:fawkesyeah wrote:

I'm backing up!

#3 from me, I miss the preview image :(
Sep 29th, 2017, 3:08 am
Sep 29th, 2017, 3:58 am
;) If y'all had read back a page you'd have seen this post from the lead developer posted in August:

Lucius1972 wrote:To give you all a little update on what`s going on with v1.91, why are the issues with images etc not fixed?
As 2.0 is right around the corner (currently in beta stage and almost ready), we are focused completely on the new version. So while 2.0 is still in beta we are only fixing the really IMPORTANT issues with v1.91 like the last occured connecting problem. We are convinced 2.0 will be a whole new experience with lots of possibilities to our users.
Sep 29th, 2017, 3:58 am

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.

- Mark Twain
Oct 1st, 2017, 2:41 pm
Fizban wrote:;) If y'all had read back a page you'd have seen this post from the lead developer posted in August:

Lucius1972 wrote:To give you all a little update on what`s going on with v1.91, why are the issues with images etc not fixed?
As 2.0 is right around the corner (currently in beta stage and almost ready), we are focused completely on the new version. So while 2.0 is still in beta we are only fixing the really IMPORTANT issues with v1.91 like the last occured connecting problem. We are convinced 2.0 will be a whole new experience with lots of possibilities to our users.

Thanks for the update. Really looking forward to version 2.0 being released. Will 1.91 automatically update as I know in the settings mine is set to check for updates on every start up?

Keep up the great work
Oct 1st, 2017, 2:41 pm
Oct 1st, 2017, 3:32 pm
I think I might not even use the Mobilism Market app and just download via the forum using a browser [just like on PC]. Is there anything MAJOR I miss by doing it this way instead of using the Market app?
Oct 1st, 2017, 3:32 pm
Oct 1st, 2017, 8:59 pm
doe jon wrote:I think I might not even use the Mobilism Market app and just download via the forum using a browser [just like on PC]. Is there anything MAJOR I miss by doing it this way instead of using the Market app?

Nope!
Oct 1st, 2017, 8:59 pm
Oct 2nd, 2017, 9:10 am
physicx wrote:
doe jon wrote:I think I might not even use the Mobilism Market app and just download via the forum using a browser [just like on PC]. Is there anything MAJOR I miss by doing it this way instead of using the Market app?

Nope!

Thought so! Others' thoughts on this?
Oct 2nd, 2017, 9:10 am
Oct 16th, 2017, 9:43 pm
Mobilism v2.0 has been released. This has been a tremendous journey that spanned two years, with a lot of work from the company we hired for the app's development (Demigos), our amazing volunteers from Mobilism (trueicecold, xabdullahx, Lucius1972), and beta testers who found countless bugs. Thank you to all of you! If you do experience any issues, find bugs, or have suggestions, please post here or PM me. Otherwise, as usual, enjoy! ;)
Oct 16th, 2017, 9:43 pm