Jul 21st, 2011, 12:10 pm
Jul 21st, 2011, 1:21 pm
XVI wrote:Search is fixed

I thought it was because I could finally see "Who's online"

Nice Job guys :D
Jul 21st, 2011, 1:21 pm

MOBILISM.ORG
Jul 21st, 2011, 3:48 pm
I keep getting a "Connection Error" or "Connection Problem" or "Unable to Download Content" messages even just a few minutes ago.

Anyone else ?
Jul 21st, 2011, 3:48 pm
Jul 21st, 2011, 4:53 pm
pratzert wrote:I keep getting a "Connection Error" or "Connection Problem" or "Unable to Download Content" messages even just a few minutes ago.

Anyone else ?

Are you talking about on the website or on the MMarket? The market is still being worked on. The website is still having errors somewhat rarely, but I have seen them myself. If you receive an error, please copy and paste it here.
Jul 21st, 2011, 4:53 pm

-Market Militia-
Image <--- Join Mobilism on IRC
Image <--- Donate some WRZ
Respect the download links of all my releases, if you need another mirror ask me.
Jul 21st, 2011, 5:19 pm
blacklogix wrote:
pratzert wrote:I keep getting a "Connection Error" or "Connection Problem" or "Unable to Download Content" messages even just a few minutes ago.

Anyone else ?

Are you talking about on the website or on the MMarket? The market is still being worked on. The website is still having errors somewhat rarely, but I have seen them myself. If you receive an error, please copy and paste it here.

I am talking about the MMarket. I D/loaded the MMarket APP but get the errors I show above.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I have the app on my Samsung Charge Droid and I hit the APP to start it and when I choose a selection on the menu, I get the errors.
Jul 21st, 2011, 5:19 pm
Jul 21st, 2011, 6:04 pm
Same here. The MMaket does not work right now
Jul 21st, 2011, 6:04 pm
Jul 21st, 2011, 6:42 pm
MMarket app having connection errors here too. Sgs ii.
Jul 21st, 2011, 6:42 pm
Jul 21st, 2011, 8:45 pm
Can't wait to use it when it's online again!
Jul 21st, 2011, 8:45 pm
Jul 22nd, 2011, 1:11 am
yeah i haven't been able to use the mobilism market app in over a week now, since it first went down.. i guess there's still no ETA on when it will be back up n going. i was going to become VIP member just for ease of downloading apks right to my phone via the app, but going to have to wait on that donation, till everything's fixed. *crosses fingers* on speedy recovery of market app. :-D
Jul 22nd, 2011, 1:11 am

Jul 22nd, 2011, 3:28 am
Forum search for apps is so bad I always get "No suitable matches were found."
Do I have to type exact word with cap and spacing?
Jul 22nd, 2011, 3:28 am
Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:18 am
blacklogix wrote:

Anyone else ?

Chrome is blokking your website : Fout 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): De server heeft de verbinding verbroken zonder gegevens te verzenden
opera and internet explorer can acces here .

chrome says the site is unsecure and pushing :shock: :lol:
Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:18 am
Jul 22nd, 2011, 12:20 pm
Valorster wrote:
blacklogix wrote:

Anyone else ?

Chrome is blokking your website : Fout 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): De server heeft de verbinding verbroken zonder gegevens te verzenden
opera and internet explorer can acces here .

chrome says the site is unsecure and pushing :shock: :lol:

Have you tried FireFox? Since it never showed up with any problems here.
Jul 22nd, 2011, 12:20 pm
Jul 22nd, 2011, 12:46 pm
Guys,
Mobilism Market is still down.
We'll be moving it to a different server since it was overloading our servers and causing downtime throughout the week. We'll keep you guys updated.
Also with the weekend here we will have more time works, so please hang in there
Jul 22nd, 2011, 12:46 pm
Jul 22nd, 2011, 2:52 pm
lol waiting for the market to be working again
Jul 22nd, 2011, 2:52 pm
Jul 22nd, 2011, 4:18 pm
When i Download and install, it says connection problem when i search.. help?
Jul 22nd, 2011, 4:18 pm