Keep yourself informed!
Jul 22nd, 2011, 5:12 pm
Monsterkid wrote:When i Download and install, it says connection problem when i search.. help?

We all have the same problem. Please wait till the server is fixed.
Jul 22nd, 2011, 5:12 pm
Jul 22nd, 2011, 9:21 pm
it truly is a shame that I have yet to experience the app. it has been down for days.

I look forward eagerly to using it..
Jul 22nd, 2011, 9:21 pm
Jul 22nd, 2011, 10:40 pm
Lots of downtime :(

How about spending some time, after you get the mobilism app working, take some time to make premium downloading available via the website. I'd like to be able to come here on my computer and have the same benefit as on my handheld.
Jul 22nd, 2011, 10:40 pm
Jul 23rd, 2011, 9:46 am
davidwu wrote:Lots of downtime :(

How about spending some time, after you get the mobilism app working, take some time to make premium downloading available via the website. I'd like to be able to come here on my computer and have the same benefit as on my handheld.

+1

people (including myself) paid good money to be able to use the premium features. what happens if the app will be down a month or even more?

admins have some explaining to do if you ask me..
Jul 23rd, 2011, 9:46 am
Jul 23rd, 2011, 11:53 am
avishaio wrote:
davidwu wrote:Lots of downtime :(

+1

people (including myself) paid good money to be able to use the premium features. what happens if the app will be down a month or even more?

admins have some explaining to do if you ask me..

Dude, these guys have been working their butts off keeping this site alive for the last couple of years, and you should now they have never dissapointed.
They have released a new application all of us are very eager to use, and yes it appears to have some startup issues.
But unless this is going to be a recurring problem over the next couple of months, I think you should cut the admins some slack...
Jul 23rd, 2011, 11:53 am
Jul 23rd, 2011, 12:08 pm
Yes please givze those people some time to fix everything. They also have lifes
Jul 23rd, 2011, 12:08 pm
Jul 23rd, 2011, 1:42 pm
I agree back off and let these people breath they can only go so fast
Being that impatiences is usually a lack of knowing please try understanding the task set before them with a little research
Jul 23rd, 2011, 1:42 pm
Jul 23rd, 2011, 2:28 pm
20dollars for a whole year, if the application is down for a month, you're down 1.6 dollars, what explaining do they have to do? download 2 applications and you already got your money back, stop being unpleasant and think for a second, and realize that they're trying their best to get a great app running
Jul 23rd, 2011, 2:28 pm
Jul 23rd, 2011, 9:46 pm
I donated while the market app was off line...why??

Cause this is the BEST site ever.

These guys work like dogs to keep some simple folk that visit her happy.

If it never works again these guys deserve my money for what they have already done.

Top, top people.
Jul 23rd, 2011, 9:46 pm
Jul 23rd, 2011, 9:50 pm
blacklogix wrote:The website will be more dependable in the coming days. We are looking into these issues.

The market app will likely be up within 24 hours barring any unforeseen complications.

Is there any CLEAR news at all please?
Jul 23rd, 2011, 9:50 pm
Jul 23rd, 2011, 9:53 pm
XVI wrote:Guys,
Mobilism Market is still down.
We'll be moving it to a different server since it was overloading our servers and causing downtime throughout the week. We'll keep you guys updated.
Also with the weekend here we will have more time works, so please hang in there

Ignore my last question, have just seen this..... Fingers crossed :)
Jul 23rd, 2011, 9:53 pm
Jul 24th, 2011, 2:00 am
Mobilism Market is now back online. We are still going to be monitoring server load and if things get out of hand it may have to go down again. Hopefully things will go smoothly.
Jul 24th, 2011, 2:00 am

-Market Militia-
Image <--- Join Mobilism on IRC
Image <--- Donate some WRZ
Respect the download links of all my releases, if you need another mirror ask me.
Jul 24th, 2011, 2:24 am
blacklogix wrote:Mobilism Market is now back online. We are still going to be monitoring server load and if things get out of hand it may have to go down again. Hopefully things will go smoothly.

Woohoo!! Shall go try immediately, thank you :D
Jul 24th, 2011, 2:24 am
Jul 24th, 2011, 11:41 am
Way to go!! Good job in getting this back up and running.
Jul 24th, 2011, 11:41 am
Jul 24th, 2011, 12:55 pm
Still getting the wrong files on every download..
have deleted the mobilism folder every time. anything else i need to do? reinstall the app?
Jul 24th, 2011, 12:55 pm