Keep yourself informed!
Jun 5th, 2017, 4:19 am
I love Mobilism. I have been using this for a year and it meets all my need unlike any other site. I would recommend this to any ebook or audiobook fanatic.
Jun 5th, 2017, 4:19 am
Jun 8th, 2017, 8:13 am
One of the best investments i have ever made so far!! You guys have my full on support!
Jun 8th, 2017, 8:13 am
Jun 8th, 2017, 10:16 pm
Mobilism is great, but Mobilism Premium is awesome! The no-ads downloads are the best. (I will be a return donator)

Thanks!!
Jun 8th, 2017, 10:16 pm
Jun 10th, 2017, 11:06 am
Hi guys,

Is this still usable by copying and pasting links? Getting the message "Plug in out of date" every time i try on chrome.
Been using the original link if that makes any difference?
Jun 10th, 2017, 11:06 am
Jun 10th, 2017, 2:21 pm
fatjohn wrote:Hi guys,

Is this still usable by copying and pasting links? Getting the message "Plug in out of date" every time i try on chrome.
Been using the original link if that makes any difference?

What's the filehost are you trying to download from? Could be that you're trying a link that is no longer supported.
Jun 10th, 2017, 2:21 pm
Jun 14th, 2017, 11:02 pm
I have been a user of the free part of Mobilism for quite a while now and I now I am thinking of becoming a paying member...The question I have is that I've only used the ebook section to get books to download on my computer and then transfer over to my iPad Mini...Once joined can I use both the android phone and iPad to access the mobilism market. This is probably posted elsewhere but I missed it. Just tried to find the page that gave the $ amounts (25, 30, etc) again and once more I'm lost.
Also as I've never used any other program to install an app on the phone or iPad is there a learn curve or is it just about the same as using the app store on the Ipad and the play store on the phone.
Many thanks
Jun 14th, 2017, 11:02 pm
Jun 14th, 2017, 11:18 pm
BillyClub wrote:I have been a user of the free part of Mobilism for quite a while now and I now I am thinking of becoming a paying member...The question I have is that I've only used the ebook section to get books to download on my computer and then transfer over to my iPad Mini...Once joined can I use both the android phone and iPad to access the mobilism market. This is probably posted elsewhere but I missed it. Just tried to find the page that gave the $ amounts (25, 30, etc) again and once more I'm lost.
Also as I've never used any other program to install an app on the phone or iPad is there a learn curve or is it just about the same as using the app store on the Ipad and the play store on the phone.
Many thanks

1. Yes, you can use as many devices as you like. The download will work on Android, iPad, and any other device that has a browser.
2. I think you mean this: donate.php
3. You just download and run the apk file to install it, nothing more to it (or transfer it from your computer to your phone if you want to use the downloader on your computer only)

Try the trial account, I think it will clear up most of your questions. If not you can also always post her or PM me.
Jun 14th, 2017, 11:18 pm
Jun 15th, 2017, 7:06 am
Download speed is very slow from the app. I've tried many links but still the speed is very slow.
Jun 15th, 2017, 7:06 am
Jun 16th, 2017, 12:04 pm
I'm so glad I was able to support the site <3
Jun 16th, 2017, 12:04 pm

Whenever feasible, one should always try to eat the rude.- Hannibal

We're like the wind...we blows both ways. - Mad Sweeney

Gods are real if you believe in them. - Mr Wednesday
Jun 17th, 2017, 4:21 am
i am using a premium trial period ..and the download speed of all the links is very slow from past few days...i downloaded need for speed earlier in very high speed..now the same game is taking me an hour to download again on premium trial....Please suggest
Jun 17th, 2017, 4:21 am
Jun 17th, 2017, 11:38 am
nofear_devv wrote:i am using a premium trial period ..and the download speed of all the links is very slow from past few days...i downloaded need for speed earlier in very high speed..now the same game is taking me an hour to download again on premium trial....Please suggest

Which part of the downloading is slow? The transloading part (in the little window, when the file is transferred from the filehost to our server), or the file being downloaded by your device? Some filehosts are slower than others or may be temporarily under a lot of load causing transloading to be slower, this is not something that depends on us. Our server is flying though, just tested and it transloaded a file at 23mb/s: https://image.prntscr.com/image/2ujU-pGYRJya7O-czARpbw.png and the download was at 4mb/s.
Jun 17th, 2017, 11:38 am
Jun 18th, 2017, 5:02 am
Download speed from the app is very slow. Please fix this issue.
Jun 18th, 2017, 5:02 am
Jun 18th, 2017, 12:15 pm
aman90 wrote:Download speed from the app is very slow. Please fix this issue.

The app uses the exact same code and files for the downloader as the forum. If downloads on the app are slow but not on the forum, the issue is on your end.
Jun 18th, 2017, 12:15 pm
Jun 19th, 2017, 6:13 pm
This is a dream come true! The Premium service could not be any more reasonable for all of the books we have access to. The super-fast download - the BEST!
Jun 19th, 2017, 6:13 pm