Keep yourself informed!
Jul 10th, 2017, 7:05 pm
Hi, I'm having a problem with the downloader. I just switched to a linux computer and have firefox. The blue arrow shows up but when I click on it nothing happens. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Jul 10th, 2017, 7:05 pm
Jul 10th, 2017, 10:05 pm
zoey17 wrote:Hi, I'm having a problem with the downloader. I just switched to a linux computer and have firefox. The blue arrow shows up but when I click on it nothing happens. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I've never tried using the downloader on Linux but I'm sure we have plenty of users who have. There is no reason why it wouldn't work there. Try using a browser different from the one you previously used. So for example if you used Firefox, try Chrome or Opera. If it works in another browser, chances are you enabled something in your default browser that is preventing it from running.
Jul 10th, 2017, 10:05 pm
Jul 11th, 2017, 7:47 pm
Just renewed for another year, wonderful service. Thanks to everyone who makes it possible.
Jul 11th, 2017, 7:47 pm
Jul 15th, 2017, 7:39 pm
I also have just renewed for a further year. Fantastic service. I've never read so many books in my life. Thanks.
Jul 15th, 2017, 7:39 pm
Jul 16th, 2017, 1:23 pm
I 've been a loyal VIP member for 3 years, and this year I decide to upgrade it to Platinum member, because I find it is worth every benefit. Keep it up and thanks to all administrators for making this forum useful.
Jul 16th, 2017, 1:23 pm
Jul 16th, 2017, 9:56 pm
Any plans on supporting mega.nz?

Since megadownloader doesn't work anymore, this could come in handy
Jul 16th, 2017, 9:56 pm
Jul 17th, 2017, 1:53 am
Just upgraded to Platinum. Donated last year first, and premium has been so great I decided to go with the lifetime version when it came time to renew.

Keep on being awesome, mobilism!
Jul 17th, 2017, 1:53 am
Jul 18th, 2017, 4:22 am
Best Service ever! I have used a lot of websites and this is by far the best!
Jul 18th, 2017, 4:22 am
Jul 18th, 2017, 12:28 pm
Paid for premium and VIP yesterday and it works brilliantly. Thanks to all involved for this excellent service. :)
Jul 18th, 2017, 12:28 pm
Jul 21st, 2017, 8:16 pm
Direct downloader no longer seems to work using safari on my iPad. There are no arrows. It worked flawlessly for years and then abruptly stopped last week. I'm paid through November

Thanks for any help.
Jul 21st, 2017, 8:16 pm
Jul 21st, 2017, 9:00 pm
Jujulabee wrote:Direct downloader no longer seems to work using safari on my iPad. There are no arrows. It worked flawlessly for years and then abruptly stopped last week. I'm paid through November

Thanks for any help.

Do you have any ad blockers? Try using a browser different from Safari and see if it works there. If it does, chances are there's something set in Safari which is blocking our javascript.
Jul 21st, 2017, 9:00 pm
Jul 21st, 2017, 11:11 pm
I'm baffled, I seem to have lost my little blue Downloader arrow - is it faulty?
I am signed in and I'm sure it doesn't expire until Sept.
I miss it!!
Jul 21st, 2017, 11:11 pm
Jul 22nd, 2017, 3:56 am
Disk4mat wrote:
Jujulabee wrote:Direct downloader no longer seems to work using safari on my iPad. There are no arrows. It worked flawlessly for years and then abruptly stopped last week. I'm paid through November

Thanks for any help.

Do you have any ad blockers? Try using a browser different from Safari and see if it works there. If it does, chances are there's something set in Safari which is blocking our javascript.


Thanks. This is Safari on iPad so I don't have any third party stuff loaded. I just use Safari with default settings. There are limited settings and nothing for ad blocking. Cookies are enabled for websites I visit.

This was a sudden change as it was working fine until a week or so ago. The only variable is that I am traveling and logging into wifi as a guest in commercial locations so perhaps those networks are limiting access. Perhaps when I get home and am on my own wifi, it will start working.

ETA if I click the downloader arrow on top I get this web page warning

Web Page Blocked! You have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy.
To have the rating of this web page re-evaluated please click here.
Jul 22nd, 2017, 3:56 am
Jul 22nd, 2017, 11:02 am
@Jujulabee and @DubaiReader, I've confirmed this with another member, it appears the Premium downloader (but not Mobilism itself) has been blocked in the United Arab Emirates. They have a link for re-evaluation, I suggest you click it, I'm not sure why they would block the Premium services. I read through the list of what is illegal and it includes content which is deemed pornographic; since you can download adult books and magazines through the Premium Downloader, my guess is that it was banned for that. If you live in a country with draconian laws dictating what you should and should not be reading or seeing online, I suggest you use a VPN like hidemyass.com or protonvpn.com.

Added support for dailyuploads.net and breakingnews2018.info. If you are not yet seeing blue arrows next to these hosts, please go to: filehosts.xml and refresh the page.
Jul 22nd, 2017, 11:02 am
Jul 22nd, 2017, 1:33 pm
OH :shock: :o :shock:

That's not good news!
Thanks for letting me know, VPN it is then, I guess.
Jul 22nd, 2017, 1:33 pm