Keep yourself informed!
Aug 10th, 2010, 5:37 am
preinosol wrote:Is it for WM? It would be great.

There are Release tools for WM, look here: viewtopic.php?p=476323#476323

Guy1731 Image
Aug 10th, 2010, 5:37 am

Jan 16th, 2011, 5:53 am
is this the full program? can't wait fur the full version
Jan 16th, 2011, 5:53 am

!~! Retired !~!
MOBILISM.ORG
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT. ◄
Jan 16th, 2011, 6:05 am
Well. It's not out of date per say.

All mobile sections (except movies/ebooks) follow the same FORMAT for releases. You could use this tool for any section, and copy/paste the release information to the section desired.
Jan 16th, 2011, 6:05 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jan 19th, 2011, 1:42 am
I'm hopeless, i still don't know what to do to post a release...lol...can someone give me the Dummies version?
Jan 19th, 2011, 1:42 am

Ooooohhhhhh the joy of reading...thank God I'm literate....Books are savoury treats.
Jan 19th, 2011, 2:12 am
deshownyea wrote:I'm hopeless, i still don't know what to do to post a release...lol...can someone give me the Dummies version?

Try Phex's ;)
viewtopic.php?f=112&t=51370
Jan 19th, 2011, 2:12 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jan 19th, 2011, 2:16 am
Thanks, I will....direction is greatly appreciated.
Jan 19th, 2011, 2:16 am

Ooooohhhhhh the joy of reading...thank God I'm literate....Books are savoury treats.
May 31st, 2011, 7:02 pm
I should have found this before my first release.
Whatever i'll use it next times ! Nice work INFERNAL !
May 31st, 2011, 7:02 pm
Feb 14th, 2012, 11:10 am
When i try to Post a new Topic on this Website my ID gets Banned and i message is Posted when i login : You have been Permanetly Banned . Please contact the Board Administers for more Information.
And the reason they give is spam .

Can anyone Help me ! I usually Post my Android Software in Software's Releases .
Feb 14th, 2012, 11:10 am
Jan 17th, 2013, 2:06 am
well...since apparently my EXCLUSIVE Sing Karaoke app by smule thread wasn't up to par (even though you guys would be the first to have it) i need this tool. All links are dead so I have to wait until someone posts a live mirror...I will not let another one of my threads get deleted again. I spent too much time uploading and compiling that thread for it to be just removed in a dick move fashion with no explanation what so ever. If it does..I will post it elsewhere.
Jan 17th, 2013, 2:06 am
Jan 17th, 2013, 6:26 pm
Ɨh3ҒȃϚEḺếșșʘ∩E wrote:well...since apparently my EXCLUSIVE Sing Karaoke app by smule thread wasn't up to par (even though you guys would be the first to have it) i need this tool. All links are dead so I have to wait until someone posts a live mirror...I will not let another one of my threads get deleted again. I spent too much time uploading and compiling that thread for it to be just removed in a dick move fashion with no explanation what so ever. If it does..I will post it elsewhere.

Nothing gets deleted, we have something like a Recycle Bin where things get moved. The app says it's free but you cannot sing a single song without paying. Basically its not functional. That is why it was removed.
Jan 17th, 2013, 6:26 pm
Jan 18th, 2013, 12:21 am
Disk4mat wrote:
Ɨh3ҒȃϚEḺếșșʘ∩E wrote:well...since apparently my EXCLUSIVE Sing Karaoke app by smule thread wasn't up to par (even though you guys would be the first to have it) i need this tool. All links are dead so I have to wait until someone posts a live mirror...I will not let another one of my threads get deleted again. I spent too much time uploading and compiling that thread for it to be just removed in a dick move fashion with no explanation what so ever. If it does..I will post it elsewhere.

Nothing gets deleted, we have something like a Recycle Bin where things get moved. The app says it's free but you cannot sing a single song without paying. Basically its not functional. That is why it was removed.

but Songify and Autorap are just like this...and there are a few free songs. not as much as what I would like though.

maybe I also uploaded it so hackers can take a crack at it and make it "functional?"...if they don't have the apk then they cant work on it
Jan 18th, 2013, 12:21 am
Jan 18th, 2013, 1:36 am
What the moderator who removed it found was that the app has no free songs at all, hence no use having it.
Jan 18th, 2013, 1:36 am
Apr 14th, 2013, 12:50 pm
Why? I didn't see anything?
Apr 14th, 2013, 12:50 pm

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before