Keep yourself informed!
Oct 30th, 2014, 7:29 am
Q : how can edit display topics from previous days in new style (mobilism 2.0)?
A : u can edit display topics from previous days by clicking preferences- user control panel -board preferences - edit display options - display topics from previous days chose what fits to you and I prefer the default mode (all topics )

Oct 30th, 2014, 7:29 am

MY paypal Account If do you want to donate to me: fantapster@gmail.com
Oct 30th, 2014, 7:40 am
Q : how can display topics ordering by(author - post time -replies - subject - views ) in new style (mobilism 2.0)?
A : u can edit display topics ordering by(author - post time -replies - subject - views ) by clicking preferences- user control panel -board preferences - display topics ordering by and Chose what fits and I prefer the default mode

Oct 30th, 2014, 7:40 am

Oct 30th, 2014, 10:21 am
Q: I got confused with the new layout. I didn't see a PM button after the post. :(
A: The message button is right below the donate one. :)

fantap, thanks for tip about the pictures! :) I'm on my iPad right now, but I'll get on my laptop later and edit my posts. Cheers!

EDIT: Edited my posts with better pictures. :)
Oct 30th, 2014, 10:21 am

Hurricane At The Sea (1850) - Ivan Aivazovsky
LUCAS
Oct 30th, 2014, 12:05 pm
merry60 wrote:Subject: Evil Geniuses Guide to Mobilism2.0

Hi there,
merry60 wrote:Subject: Evil Geniuses Guide to Mobilism2.0
Is it possible for you to get someone to explain how to send a PM to the poster? We are getting lots of unwanted replies in releases and all users claim the same thing: they couldn't find the pm button.
Thanks!
A : u can send pm by clicking in preferences- user control panel - private messages - Compose message (Can also follow the instructions in the image below(

Illustrative image, for example,
i will send a pm to raindrop

Q : if im in a topic and i want to send fast pm to the member in these topic what can i do ?
ِA :a s possible, follow the instructions in this picture

How to send a PM to the OP about a release is explained here: viewtopic.php?p=2208721#2208721
Oct 30th, 2014, 12:05 pm

Oct 30th, 2014, 12:20 pm
Q : Where can we now find the "go to page..." ?
A :The solution is very simple. The words are not there, but the dots between numbers (...) when clicked do the same function.

Follow the instructions as in these pictures

Oct 30th, 2014, 12:20 pm

Oct 30th, 2014, 12:42 pm
Q : how can find the direct link for any posts and the date of these posting ?
A : The solution is very simple
Follow the instructions as in these pictures

BUT I CANT FIND THESE POST NUMBER IN THE TOPIC IF SOME ONE KNOW HOW !!!! PLZ PUT HERE

i found in 3/11/2014 ( when i use my smart phone )
you can find the all posts number from all the forums
when you use your mobilism 2.0 in your smart phone

Oct 30th, 2014, 12:42 pm

Oct 30th, 2014, 1:17 pm
Q : how can (display images within posts - display Flash animations - display smilies as images- display signatures - display avatars ) in the new style (mobilism 2.0)
A : you can agree to all these options or disagree by following these simple steps
Yes to activate or choose no to deactivate, as shown in this picture

Oct 30th, 2014, 1:17 pm

Oct 30th, 2014, 1:33 pm
I must be the lucky one - (showed new style yesterday?) - now back to old style.

New style:
I can find what I am looking for with no problem (Books) but where there was one line for each book, the new style takes up more space and the bright colours are hard on old eyes!!!! Please make headings darker blue....

Upgrades and change will carry on regardless....we all have to get used to it... like it or lump it!!!
Oct 30th, 2014, 1:33 pm
Oct 30th, 2014, 1:55 pm
Q : how can display Premium Downloader if not appear in new style (mobilism 2.0)?
A : u can edit display Premium Downloader if not appeared in new style by clicking preferences- user control panel -board preferences - edit display options - Display Premium Downloader and choose (yes ) as on it these pic

Oct 30th, 2014, 1:55 pm

Oct 30th, 2014, 2:37 pm
Q : how can delete any messages from my inbox - outbox - send messages in the new style (mobilism 2.0)
A : u can delete any messages from my inbox - outbox - send messages easy by clicking in preferences- user control panel - private messages
if do u want a delete a messages from your in box Put the tick or mark the message or messages you want to delete and follow me in these picture

Oct 30th, 2014, 2:37 pm

Oct 30th, 2014, 3:09 pm
Q: How can Switch to mobile style for browsing in smartphone or tablet ?
A : u can press on the switch to mobile style in the end of the any pages in mobilism

Oct 30th, 2014, 3:09 pm

Oct 30th, 2014, 3:55 pm
Q : how can see the post number in any topic in the new style (mobilisim 2.0) as these pic on classic style ?
A :...........................................................................................................................................................................

If any member needs any inquiry in new style (mobilism 2.0)
no hesitation PM me i and I will help you as much as possible

i pm disk4mate and said to me
Disk4mat wrote:You cant, you can link to a post in Mobilism2.0 by clicking on the clock next to the post date, but there are no numbers of posts in Mobilism2.0.

i found in 3/11/2014 ( when i use my smart phone )
you can find the all posts number from all the forums
when you use your mobilism 2.0 in your smart phone

Oct 30th, 2014, 3:55 pm

Oct 30th, 2014, 10:10 pm
Thanks for the tips. I logged in yesterday and found mobilism 2.0. Logged in today to the original mobilism and thought I was going a bit crazy. It didn't take but a quick poke through the announcements section though to find how to get mobilism 2.0 on my computer permanently. Nice write up right in the very first post! Thanks for all the other tips too. This is gonna be great!
Oct 30th, 2014, 10:10 pm
Oct 30th, 2014, 10:33 pm
Q: How do I go from the classic skin to the new one?
A: First, click on USER CONTROL PANEL. Then, select BOARD PREFERENCES on the left. Finally, scroll down to MY BOARD STYLE and choose the new skin (or the classic or the mobile version).

Oct 30th, 2014, 10:33 pm

Hurricane At The Sea (1850) - Ivan Aivazovsky
LUCAS
Oct 31st, 2014, 5:01 pm
Q: how can i edit my post to make the necessary modifications in any topic in new style (mobilism 2.0)?
A : u can edit your post to make the necessary modifications in any topic by following these instructions and pictures below that

Oct 31st, 2014, 5:01 pm