Keep yourself informed!
Oct 31st, 2014, 5:33 pm
Q : how can delete my Post written incorrectly and i want to permanently delete? in new style (mobilism 2.0)
A : u can delete your post written incorrectly by following these instructions and pictures below that

Oct 31st, 2014, 5:33 pm

MY paypal Account If do you want to donate to me: fantapster@gmail.com
Oct 31st, 2014, 5:48 pm
Q: how can make reply with quote in new style (mobilism 2.0) ?
A : u can make a reply with quote by following these instructions and pictures below that

Oct 31st, 2014, 5:48 pm

Oct 31st, 2014, 6:24 pm
Q: How can I thank the member for his efforts in the Publishing of a particular topic in different forums ? in new style (mobilism 2.0)
A : you can thanked any member in mobilism forums about his efforts by following these instructions
1- Be sure that you are logging in first
2- You will find the phrase says thank you in the bottom of topic click on it

Oct 31st, 2014, 6:24 pm

Oct 31st, 2014, 6:51 pm
Q : how can make Donate WRZ$ to any member about his efforts in new style mobilism 2.0 ?
A: you can made a donate WRZ$ to any member about his efforts efforts by following these instructions
1- Be sure that you are logging in first
2- you can see under the member avatar a phrase says [Donate WRZ$] click on it
3- the small window will be appeared and put what do you want to donate and press donate

Oct 31st, 2014, 6:51 pm

Oct 31st, 2014, 7:19 pm
How can i go to a mobilism s page on Facebook or twitter ? in the new style mobilism 2.0
A: it is easy you can see distinctive shape to Facebook and twitter at the top of the mobilism page

Oct 31st, 2014, 7:19 pm

Nov 1st, 2014, 11:27 am
Q : How to solve the problem in the downloader in new style ( mobilism 2.0 ) u can look at these video

(The page loaded continuously and i cant add any thing In the place designated for that purpose)

A : This error does not resolve until now
and i PM disk4mat and he pm me with solution
but after the experience of this solution this method did not work with me
So I put this temporarily solution when this problem is solved later
u can put these link
http://89.32.131.24/downloader/premium.php
and page will open Properly
please if do u want to try ? tell me with results (pm me)
the problem resolved now tested in 10/11/2014
Nov 1st, 2014, 11:27 am

Nov 1st, 2014, 5:04 pm
Q :how can see top 10 topics now working for every forum , recent Reviews from the Book section Review ,Mobilism twitter feed integration ? in new style mobilism 2.0
A : you can see all these new features on each page can be accessed within the forums pages at the bottom

Nov 1st, 2014, 5:04 pm

Nov 5th, 2014, 9:34 am
Closing up the contest part of this topic, but you guys can still post helpfull guidelines, I'll keep it open for that cause :)

Now off to make a nice list of all the posts, at the start of the topic...

Rewards to you follow soon. Thank you! :D
Nov 5th, 2014, 9:34 am

raindrops One of the Four Mods of the Apocalypse
Nov 6th, 2014, 3:05 pm
THE REWARDS:

All posts were very usefull, so it was hard to choose :?
After much debating I picked the one that explained something I had to look very hard for in the beginning: viewtopic.php?p=2208721#2208721

DarthAngelusPotter gets the winning prize... A premium downloader account! :D
fantap is a very deserving second, looking at the sheer magnitude of the work he did...which earns him 500 WRZ$.
and dear sarahh561 that also had one tip, gets our third prize, 250 WRZ$.

Well done!
Nov 6th, 2014, 3:05 pm

raindrops One of the Four Mods of the Apocalypse
Nov 6th, 2014, 4:31 pm
Thank you!!! :D I'm really happy right now! And congrats to fantap and sarahh561 too!
Nov 6th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Hurricane At The Sea (1850) - Ivan Aivazovsky
LUCAS
Nov 6th, 2014, 5:01 pm
thanks DarthAngelusPotter , many thanks to rain congrats sarahh561 ...............
Nov 6th, 2014, 5:01 pm

Nov 6th, 2014, 6:02 pm
thank you
Nov 6th, 2014, 6:02 pm
Nov 8th, 2014, 3:40 pm
Ok, the new skin is pretty, but I'm not sure it works as well as the old one (or I worked more efficiently in the old one and I'm uncertain how to continue doing so with the new skin). I did put in an extra minute or two of looking and discovered how to *never* see another Fiction/Romance entry, tho ... so I appreciate that. :)

Q: Is it possible to still search for eBooks with *minimal* input?

The old skin let me [1] click on the search field, [2] key in my search term - "panda", [3] tab to the dropdown, [4] key 'e' for eBooks, [5] tab to the "Go" box, [6] key the spacebar ... and my search was done. Only one mouse-click, a bare minimum of keypresses.

The new skin doesn't appear to allow this minimal level of interaction. I can either use the general search and get movies, apps, etc. (not really what I wanted) or try the advanced search and select the forums, but I have to drag/key down to "eBooks" as it doesn't let me type "ebooks" to reach that subcategory. I'd even be willing to manually enter my own category tag to the search field if it were possible, but I don't think I can add "+ebooks" there and get my desired outcome.

Thanks!
Nov 8th, 2014, 3:40 pm
Nov 9th, 2014, 4:51 am
Q: How to use the rss feed? I had a feed before that was working but when 2.0 came, it stopped working.

It's being worked on ;) - rain
Nov 9th, 2014, 4:51 am
Nov 14th, 2014, 5:00 pm
avoran wrote:I've switched to 2.0 for a day as an experiment. We'll see how my sanity holds up. ;)

Almost right away I have a question:
How do I delete multiple messages from my "sent" folder? I can see how to mark the messages easily enough, but I can't find a delete button anywhere.

I HOPE TO BE SOLVED

avoran wrote:thanks fantap. that's pretty much the same as it was before - don't know how I didn't see it :)
Nov 14th, 2014, 5:00 pm