Discuss Pocket PC devices here.
Apr 14th, 2008, 3:01 pm
hi, is there any way to increase the level of the microphone in an htc advantage? any software or tweak that can be used to increase the level when used as speaker phone?

many thanks!
Apr 14th, 2008, 3:01 pm
Apr 15th, 2008, 12:53 am
You would like to increase the volume of whom you hear or make the volume more sensible to your voice because first you say the level of the microphone (thing that you talk into) and then you say the level when used as a speaker phone.
Apr 15th, 2008, 12:53 am

Help mitigate Mobilism's load by donating.
Apr 15th, 2008, 3:29 am
hi sir kareem, sorry for the little mix up, is there any way that i can increase the volume of the microphone so that i can be clearly heard by the person who i am talking to when i am using the speaker phone. i can hear the person to whom i am talking clearly though my phone but my voice is not clearly hear through their phones. they say the sound is weak and choppy. i am, thinking is it because of the microphone of my phone?

many thanks sir for checking my inquiry.
Apr 15th, 2008, 3:29 am
Apr 15th, 2008, 3:42 am
It maybe that or it maybe your coverage throught the network. What device do you have?
Apr 15th, 2008, 3:42 am

Help mitigate Mobilism's load by donating.
Nov 8th, 2010, 10:06 pm
HTC Advantage? :O)

ultra magnus wrote:hi, is there any way to increase the level of the microphone in an htc advantage? any software or tweak that can be used to increase the level when used as speaker phone?

many thanks!
Nov 8th, 2010, 10:06 pm