Discuss iPad apps here.
Nov 12th, 2017, 5:39 pm
Hi ... I've been trying everything I know all afternoon so maybe fresh eyes will help.

Been using Mobilism & Premium Downloader happily for years on Windows laptop but now have an iPad. Can log into mobilism. Can even log in to premium downloader. However, when I try to download ANYTHING (particularly pdf weekly magazines), it makes the connection and brings up the box for me to put my username and password in but then ..... the box says it's connected to xyz at whichever port and underneath that Download and the name of the magazine.

When I tap once on the name of the magazine, it tells me to choose where I want to store the file, offering Local Storage, Dropbox, Google Drive. My Dropbox account is linked so I then go to that and there's nothing there.

Someone mentioned a year ago (old threads I've been reading for any clues) that you can only do the above with Puffin. So I've installed Puffin and that's what I'm doing it through (reason for Puffin v Safari was because Safari only provided a copy of the moblism front cover of the mag as the pdf rather than the actual pdf file).

Hopefully things have moved on in a year ... is there perhaps a Premium/Direct Downloaded app for iPAd like is there for android? ANY HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED especially from anyone out there who IS actually managing the whole process successfully on their iPad without having to involve a Wiindows laptop/desktop or other device. Here's a link to the previous thread I found in case it's helpful ...
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1009&t=1602319
Nov 12th, 2017, 5:39 pm
Jan 3rd, 2018, 11:46 pm
There is no Premium app on iOS. Unfortunately I can't really help you with your question since I've never used an iPad.
Jan 3rd, 2018, 11:46 pm
Feb 24th, 2018, 6:17 pm
Hi there, are you downloading using chrome or safari on your ipad? I’m having a similar problem with the mobilism premium account when i use chrome on ipad. Managed to solve it by using safari on the ipad.
Feb 24th, 2018, 6:17 pm
Mar 19th, 2018, 5:16 am
USB Sharp Pro is the app I use Mitch iPad.
Mar 19th, 2018, 5:16 am
Mar 19th, 2018, 5:20 am
USB Sharp Pro works with iPad. Additionally File Converter is a great
Mar 19th, 2018, 5:20 am