Games that use a device's accelerometer or include physics (drawing of movement for example).
Nov 8th, 2019, 11:22 am
Angry Birds 2 v2.34.0 [Mod]
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: Join hundreds of millions of players for FREE and start your Angry Birds slingshot adventure now! Team up with your friends, gather in clans and take on challenges and events in the all new game modes. Are you ready to evolve your birds and show your skills in the most daring Angry Birds game out there?

Image

Image

Angry Birds 2 is the best way to get to know all of the iconic characters and experience the fun gameplay that has captured the hearts (and spare time) of millions of players.

Features:
● CHOOSE YOUR BIRD. Choose which bird to put in the slingshot and defeat the pigs with strategy!
● MULTI-STAGE LEVELS. Play fun, challenging levels with multiple stages – just watch out for those Boss Pigs!
● DAILY CHALLENGES. Have a minute? Complete a daily challenge and earn some quick rewards.
● LEVEL UP your birds with feathers and up their scoring power. Build the ultimate flock!
● JOIN A CLAN to take down the pigs with friends and players around the world.
● IMPRESS THE MIGHTY EAGLE in Mighty Eagle’s Bootcamp and earn coins to use in his exclusive shop.
● COMPETE in the ARENA. Compete with other players for some friendly bird flinging fun and prove who is the best.
● COLLECT SILLY HATS. Collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds’ fashion game. ● BAD PIGGIES. The green baddies are back, stronger, badder, and even greener.
● LOTS OF LEVELS. Play hundreds of levels with more added in regular updates and limited time events.
● LEADERBOARDS. Prove who is the best in the world on the global leaderboards.
● FREE to download! --- Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play. Although Angry Birds 2 can be downloaded for free, there are optional in-app purchases available.

What's New:
– NEW! Rowdy Rumble Tournament – Sign up for a limited-time tournament and duel your way to the top against other players! – NEW! Daily Challenge Streak – win consecutive daily challenges without any failures to earn extra rewards!

Hacks:
Mod V1:
1. Infinite Gems
2. Infinite Energy
3. Infinite Black Pearls

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rovio.baba

Download Instructions:
https://www.uploadship.com/18c21ac8322dbf7c

Mirror
http://ul.to/9k31fes3
https://mixloads.com/r0oteky9dkmn
https://dropapk.to/8do1v4ezfz66


Obb
https://www.uploadship.com/ff9e3568fd49223f

Mirror
http://ul.to/0hvfk84s
https://mixloads.com/onsv5vyzrjqv
https://dropapk.to/gdm4ra5ubh7e
Nov 8th, 2019, 11:22 am
Nov 8th, 2019, 12:21 pm
not working... ask for googleplay install... worthless
Nov 8th, 2019, 12:21 pm
Nov 8th, 2019, 1:10 pm
cyberbrain wrote:not working... ask for googleplay install... worthless

it DOES work perfectly. Just install everything in the main memory, NOT in the sd card.
And think and try before publishing something fake.
Nov 8th, 2019, 1:10 pm
Nov 8th, 2019, 3:09 pm
Ale! wrote:
cyberbrain wrote:not working... ask for googleplay install... worthless

it DOES work perfectly. Just install everything in the main memory, NOT in the sd card.
And think and try before publishing something fake.

Do not judge people of whom you have no idea what they did. I installed both parts three times in the internal memory and not on the SD card. and three times it does not work. data could not be loaded ... again: it does not work for me. honor9 / android9
Nov 8th, 2019, 3:09 pm
Nov 9th, 2019, 9:07 am
Like every one else does not work, asks to delete and reinstall from google play store
Nov 9th, 2019, 9:07 am
Nov 9th, 2019, 10:28 am
Unfortunately, quality of releases is getting worst. A lot of games are not working properly. Maybe the quantity does not mean quality...
Nov 9th, 2019, 10:28 am
Nov 9th, 2019, 4:00 pm
working here, what i did was..unrared the obb file on laptop, so i have a folder, then on my phone i made a folder on the sd card called whatever you like, the apk and that obb folder in it, then i installed the apk file, after install, i ran the the apk, after exiting es file explorer, you will get an error, then back into es file explorer, i copied the obb folder into android/obb folder on the sd card, and again on the phones main folder android, obb folder, turned on wifi and fired up the game, bingo works...
for how long before you get the banned popup ? who knows.
Nov 9th, 2019, 4:00 pm
Nov 9th, 2019, 5:17 pm
fender62 wrote:working here, what i did was..unrared the obb file on laptop, so i have a folder, then on my phone i made a folder on the sd card called whatever you like, the apk and that obb folder in it, then i installed the apk file, after install, i ran the the apk, after exiting es file explorer, you will get an error, then back into es file explorer, i copied the obb folder into android/obb folder on the sd card, and again on the phones main folder android, obb folder, turned on wifi and fired up the game, bingo works...
for how long before you get the banned popup ? who knows.
I`ll try here and post what happened. My mi6 have only the main memory, not sd card. I`ll come back in some hours to report.
Nov 9th, 2019, 5:17 pm
Nov 9th, 2019, 10:29 pm
Android 9 tvbox, 10" tablet android 8.1, both devices "failed to load assets" , both devices rooted maybe problem?

*update* the obb here is 2331000 but the one I got from PS is 2340000, renaming did not work so I copied official obb and used the mod apk and it is working, I have not tested the mods yet but game is booting on tvbox, hope this helps

*update 2* both devices game works with above obb swap method, mods work 16m + gems and pearls :D
Nov 9th, 2019, 10:29 pm
Nov 10th, 2019, 10:35 am
madmotoman wrote:
*update* the obb here is 2331000 but the one I got from PS is 2340000, renaming did not work so I copied official obb and used the mod apk and it is working, I have not tested the mods yet but game is booting on tvbox, hope this helps

*update 2* both devices game works with above obb swap method, mods work 16m + gems and pearls :D

works great. good job. Thanks a lot! 8)
Nov 10th, 2019, 10:35 am
Nov 10th, 2019, 3:33 pm
madmotoman wrote:Android 9 tvbox, 10" tablet android 8.1, both devices "failed to load assets" , both devices rooted maybe problem?

*update* the obb here is 2331000 but the one I got from PS is 2340000, renaming did not work so I copied official obb and used the mod apk and it is working, I have not tested the mods yet but game is booting on tvbox, hope this helps

*update 2* both devices game works with above obb swap method, mods work 16m + gems and pearls :D


works great! Thanks
Nov 10th, 2019, 3:33 pm