GPS releases for AutoMapa software.
Apr 18th, 2008, 11:46 am
FranzB
Program is called MiploSync and is here http://www.miplo.pl/get.php?f=miplosync
But like I said you have to be registered user AM - other case program runs in
demo version mode (dowload only few POIs).
I don't know if there are POI from other countries than Poland - Blimey said (if I undestood) that there are not.
Maybe I'm wrong but I think that there are.

Summary:
If you don't have a licence then forget about it:)
If you don't know Polish then forget about it:)
Even if MiploSync is in English than miplo.pl must be in English too
(names of categories are in Polish so far, MiploSync downloads these names)

p.s.
Blimey don't edit you posts when I'm posting :D !!!!!!!!!!
I have to change then mines because you've already changed yours
Apr 18th, 2008, 11:46 am
Apr 20th, 2008, 4:55 pm
Franz:

http://poi4am.ovh.org/Fotoradary_EU.rar

Download then copy Fotoradary EU.poi and Fotoradary EU.poipts to \map folder in automapa eu\ and EU.bmp to \icons folder.
After this go to settings and turn on displaying POI feature in AM.
Apr 20th, 2008, 4:55 pm

One RS point remains a nice way to say: "Thank you!". Download this file as a free user: http://rapidshare.com/files/120327491/ThankYou.rar
Apr 20th, 2008, 9:39 pm
Hi Darkness_NightFall,

Thanks for this.... yes, sure enough... it finally works!!! Yippie.... :D

I now have Automapa 5.0.5 with UK maps running on my pocket device too. Thanks for ya guidance...

I'm not convinced this is a good SatNav though, I mean.... where is the postcode search...? And some of the menu's are very confusing. I think Automapa need to re-think there design/layout....

Other than that, still very nice to have.... thanks again..

Cheers,

Lister

darkness_nightfall wrote:you need the crack called "magic"
then it works
(peek in the request section too)

btw..I wonder why it still doesn't have TMC.
The cards are damn nice ...it already has the new bridge en runabouts that they are still building close to me on the map (BeNeLux)
Apr 20th, 2008, 9:39 pm
Apr 22nd, 2008, 3:46 pm
Have someone all europe map (no parts as CH+D+A) for 5.0.5? I hate switching maps
Apr 22nd, 2008, 3:46 pm
Apr 22nd, 2008, 4:33 pm
red2 wrote:Have someone all europe map (no parts as CH+D+A) for 5.0.5? I hate switching maps

If you need cracked all europe - there's no cracked Europe in one piece:)
Why are you switching maps? What for?
Apr 22nd, 2008, 4:33 pm
Apr 22nd, 2008, 5:06 pm
xtoudi wrote:
red2 wrote:Have someone all europe map (no parts as CH+D+A) for 5.0.5? I hate switching maps

If you need cracked all europe - there's no cracked Europe in one piece:)
Why are you switching maps? What for?

Why? Becouse if i go for example from czech republic to france over germany and if i have meeting in germany and france too, so i must found 2 adresses in 2 countries. How can I make this, if i have active only one map?
Apr 22nd, 2008, 5:06 pm
Apr 22nd, 2008, 6:23 pm
red2 wrote:Why? Becouse if i go for example from czech republic to france over germany and if i have meeting in germany and france too, so i must found 2 adresses in 2 countries. How can I make this, if i have active only one map?

Wow!!! I'm supprised!!! I thought that when you load map of Germany, then France and after that Chec Republic - then whenever you want to plan a route from Praha do Paris - only what are you doing is: changing Country (I don't know if that is exactly in English ver), changing city... - in main menu. Is it necesary to load a map??? Are you sure??

In this case all about this magic crack and maps of countries (in parts) is a big crap!!!
Apr 22nd, 2008, 6:23 pm
Apr 22nd, 2008, 6:32 pm
xtoudi wrote:Wow!!! I'm supprised!!! I thought that when you load map of Germany, then France and after that Chec Republic - then whenever you want to plan a route from Praha do Paris - only what are you doing is: changing Country (I don't know if that is exactly in English ver), changing city... - in main menu. Is it necesary to load a map??? Are you sure??

In this case all about this magic crack and maps of countries (in parts) is a big crap!!!

Yes, i'm sure or stupid :) . Separatly maps works only in igo (and clones). Simple try - activate map D+A+CH and try found adress in france. That's reason, why i want all europe in one piece
Apr 22nd, 2008, 6:32 pm
Apr 24th, 2008, 3:22 pm
blimey wrote:Franz:

http://poi4am.ovh.org/Fotoradary_EU.rar

Download then copy Fotoradary EU.poi and Fotoradary EU.poipts to \map folder in automapa eu\ and EU.bmp to \icons folder.
After this go to settings and turn on displaying POI feature in AM.

I have managed to get this going, but am having a problem installing the speedcam data.

So far I have put the Fotoradary EU.poi and Fotoradary EU.poipts files in the UK map file (.bmps in icon folder), but I cannot see/ hear them en route. I have also marked them in settings 'POI Warnings'.

Any ideas?

Also, is the map supposed to show 3D buildings like picture? :?
Apr 24th, 2008, 3:22 pm

" We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public :) "