Section head: merry60, iheartbooks77
Oct 6th, 2020, 9:13 pm
williamk wrote:Blue arrows are not working for me today. Is there a problem?

They're working fine, it must be something on your end. PM me if you still need help troubleshooting.

BlueMan86 wrote:I just purchased 30USD Premium+Vip... Can you activate me full... And can I pay in near future 70usd and become Platinum?

Premium Downloader subscriptions are applied automatically and immediately, so you can already use the Premium Downloader. However, forum benefits (VIP, WRZ$, etc.) have to be applied manually (by me), so it takes a bit of time until you'll see them on your account. You will receive a PM once they have been applied. And yes, assuming $30 is your last purchase, you'll be able to pay $70 at any point in the future for Platinum.

firemobi wrote:I'm really happy with the premium downloader. Makes things a lot more comfortable!!! Well worth the money!

@Disk4mat
Unfortunately, quite a few files are truncated in the last couple of days, when using the premium downloader. I've reported this before and want to ask again, if it's not possible, to NOT store a file in the premium downloader cache, if it has not been downloaded completely from the filehoster. It would be really great if you could look at implementing this check.

It's not a good idea to not cache the files at all for two reasons: first, it would increase our bandwidth several times over if each file has to be downloaded each time. Second, it would make downloading significantly slower for the users if files aren't cached. Ideally there would be a mechanism to check if the file is tructuated, but we haven't been able to implement that yet.
Oct 6th, 2020, 9:13 pm
Oct 7th, 2020, 10:54 am
So I can make next month again 30USD, and next next 40USD? To became Platinum... Like some installment? Possible?
Oct 7th, 2020, 10:54 am
Oct 7th, 2020, 6:12 pm
BlueMan86 wrote:So I can make next month again 30USD, and next next 40USD? To became Platinum... Like some installment? Possible?

No, Platinum is $100 minus your last purchase, not $100 minus the sum of all previous purchases.
Oct 7th, 2020, 6:12 pm
Oct 7th, 2020, 8:44 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
BlueMan86 wrote:So I can make next month again 30USD, and next next 40USD? To became Platinum... Like some installment? Possible?

No, Platinum is $100 minus your last purchase, not $100 minus the sum of all previous purchases.
I payed that 30usd, but when I click to Platinum is ask me to pay 100usd not 70usd. Why is that? And is there a link for 70USD to became Platinum.. Thx
Oct 7th, 2020, 8:44 pm
Oct 7th, 2020, 8:53 pm
BlueMan86 wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

I payed that 30usd, but when I click to Platinum is ask me to pay 100usd not 70usd. Why is that? And is there a link for 70USD to became Platinum.. Thx

Yup, I sent you the link. Check PMs please.
Oct 7th, 2020, 8:53 pm
Oct 8th, 2020, 8:03 pm
Hi all, was wondering if anyone can help.
I tried downloading today (PC) but instead of blue arrows I can only see the QR code. Is there any setting I need to change to go back to seeing the blue download arrows? Thank you!
Oct 8th, 2020, 8:03 pm

Thanks to all original uploaders
Oct 8th, 2020, 9:08 pm
catch22 wrote:Hi all, was wondering if anyone can help.
I tried downloading today (PC) but instead of blue arrows I can only see the QR code. Is there any setting I need to change to go back to seeing the blue download arrows? Thank you!

Please see #2 here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1424249
Oct 8th, 2020, 9:08 pm
Oct 9th, 2020, 2:12 am
Disk4mat wrote:...Premium Downloader subscriptions are applied automatically and immediately, so you can already use the Premium Downloader. However, forum benefits (VIP, WRZ$, etc.) have to be applied manually (by me), so it takes a bit of time until you'll see them on your account. You will receive a PM once they have been applied. And yes, assuming $30 is your last purchase, you'll be able to pay $70 at any point in the future for Platinum.

Hello & Happy Thursday (or Friday, as may be the case :D )

Before I unload all of my questions on you, I just want to say:
You guys seriously do an AMAZING job and your efforts make things better/easier for me in SO many ways. I cannot even begin to conceive how all-consuming your jobs must be or the dedication it takes...I'm in awe. And I also wonder when/if you guys sleep :lol:

Now for the questions. If you find the time to answer, there's no rush. I appreciate any insight you can give me; whenever you can give it:
1. I was not aware there were two types of paid membership. I paid for the $30 but would have paid the 100 if I'd known. Admittedly, I suck at reading details and rules...
Could you provide a link that explains the difference between the two?
2. Just out of appreciation for your work, can we donate more often than the annual membership fee? If so, how would I go about that? Or, I've seen some sites that provide links to another "wish site" where you can buy the techs/customer serv. reps an item on their wish list. I hope I'm explaining well enough that you know what I'm talking about. Do you all have something like that set up? If so, how do I find it?
3. My member fee is due in February (I think?). Can I send it earlier than the due date? Would it be better for you all if I did?

Sorry for all the questions. I figured I'd get them all out there now so I don't have to ask any more of you guys for at least the next year or two, lol.

Thanks again for all of your time & effort.
Happy weekend!
Wycked
Oct 9th, 2020, 2:12 am

Every person you will ever meet has something to teach you. Pay attention.

Respect. Your understanding of this concept will color every interaction you will ever have with another person.
Oct 9th, 2020, 6:23 pm
Hi, TGIF

I am a platinum vip member, but for some reason I need to enter my username and password every time I click on a blue arrow. I have cleared my cache and restarted the computer.
Is this an issue anyone else is having?

Thanks
Love the forum and selections.
You all do an awesome job!!
Oct 9th, 2020, 6:23 pm
Oct 9th, 2020, 9:19 pm
Isurvey wrote:Hi, TGIF

I am a platinum vip member, but for some reason I need to enter my username and password every time I click on a blue arrow. I have cleared my cache and restarted the computer.

Thanks

Hey hi.
The box to enter user/pass every time pops up when I click the blue arrow, yes. My browser is set up to where the user/pass is already entered though; so all I have to do is click on "submit."
I thought that was normal since it has happened every time since I began my membership.
Oct 9th, 2020, 9:19 pm

Respect. Your understanding of this concept will color every interaction you will ever have with another person.
Oct 11th, 2020, 3:31 am

Thanks

Please see #10 here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1424249&p=3279459#p3279459
Oct 11th, 2020, 3:31 am
Oct 11th, 2020, 6:44 pm
@Wyckednite
Disclaimer: I'm not involved with mobilism and don't speak for them. I just download some files. So here are my personal 2 cents regarding your questions:

1) The following post describes the differences between $30 and $100 viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1533.
2) According to the link provided in answer 1, the answer is yes. Clicking on the donate link brings up a page with predefined amounts, though. Not sure if you can change them during the payment process, but I'd assume so.
3) This link viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1424249 answers most questions about premium. Look at question 3 on that page:
3. Do Premium subscriptions stack?
They do not. If you purchase a one-year subscription, it will begin on the day you purchase it. In other words, if you purchase a Premium subscription while having an existing one that has not yet expired, you will lose the time you had left on your previous subscription.

Hope I managed to answer your questions. If not post, again, and I'm sure one of the administrators or moderators will get back to you :-)

Wyckednite wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:...Premium Downloader subscriptions are applied automatically and immediately, so you can already use the Premium Downloader. However, forum benefits (VIP, WRZ$, etc.) have to be applied manually (by me), so it takes a bit of time until you'll see them on your account. You will receive a PM once they have been applied. And yes, assuming $30 is your last purchase, you'll be able to pay $70 at any point in the future for Platinum.

Hello & Happy Thursday (or Friday, as may be the case :D )

Before I unload all of my questions on you, I just want to say:
You guys seriously do an AMAZING job and your efforts make things better/easier for me in SO many ways. I cannot even begin to conceive how all-consuming your jobs must be or the dedication it takes...I'm in awe. And I also wonder when/if you guys sleep :lol:

Now for the questions. If you find the time to answer, there's no rush. I appreciate any insight you can give me; whenever you can give it:
1. I was not aware there were two types of paid membership. I paid for the $30 but would have paid the 100 if I'd known. Admittedly, I suck at reading details and rules...
Could you provide a link that explains the difference between the two?
2. Just out of appreciation for your work, can we donate more often than the annual membership fee? If so, how would I go about that? Or, I've seen some sites that provide links to another "wish site" where you can buy the techs/customer serv. reps an item on their wish list. I hope I'm explaining well enough that you know what I'm talking about. Do you all have something like that set up? If so, how do I find it?
3. My member fee is due in February (I think?). Can I send it earlier than the due date? Would it be better for you all if I did?

Sorry for all the questions. I figured I'd get them all out there now so I don't have to ask any more of you guys for at least the next year or two, lol.

Thanks again for all of your time & effort.
Happy weekend!
Wycked
Oct 11th, 2020, 6:44 pm
Oct 11th, 2020, 11:41 pm
Disk4mat wrote:

Thanks

I am using Microsoft edge. Wasn't a fan of it but it was working fine until 3-4 days ago. Is there a fix for that?
Thank you
Oct 11th, 2020, 11:41 pm
Oct 12th, 2020, 12:33 am
Isurvey wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

I am using Microsoft edge. Wasn't a fan of it but it was working fine until 3-4 days ago. Is there a fix for that?
Thank you

@Isurvey
If it's a recent version of Edge, then it is based on Chromium as well and the same workaround should be possible. See here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/micros ... ng-changes

If I understand the chromium documentation correctly, something __might__ be done to the cookie attributes to fix this on the site, but I'm no IT expert. I found this link https://www.chromium.org/updates/same-site/test-debug which seems to give some hints on how to identify and fix the issue on a web site.
Oct 12th, 2020, 12:33 am
Oct 12th, 2020, 2:13 am
Thank you so much, Fire!!!
Happy week to you!
Wycked
Oct 12th, 2020, 2:13 am